ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Any improvements you would like to see for earning online?

Postby Happyland » 01 Mar 2018, 13:50

Care to share any thoughts on the following: What would your ideal earnings site be? How can earning sites get better? What improvements would you like to see? What kind of sites do you like? What don't you like? Do you remember any good experiences? Bad experiences?

Happyland

ForumCoin: 73

Re: Any improvements you would like to see for earning online?

Postby Po1son » 01 Mar 2018, 14:07

In fact, my aim is to increase my online earning. I would love to have the opportunity to work online full-time. I really love posting in forums and enjoy completing micro tasks as sites like Crowdflower, Spare 5 and Remo tasks. I don't like to work at PTC sites as it really takes a long time to earn on there. Moreover, I have also been scammed by two PTC sites.

Po1son

ForumCoin: 252

Postby shaan228 » 01 Mar 2018, 15:21

They should provided good work and some good threads to respond which makes it interesting

shaan228

ForumCoin: 473

Postby anorona » 01 Mar 2018, 16:03

I love working on forums, if there is something that I would like to improve, it is mainly my average online earnings and to add more skills I can use on freelancer sites.

anorona

ForumCoin: 291

Postby skysnap » 02 Mar 2018, 08:30

I hope to reach 2 dollar per day and that can reduce a lot of my financial worries.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,273

Postby nela13 » 02 Mar 2018, 09:46

I need to do a better management of my time to improve my online earnings, I always feel that my time is too short and there are days that I am unable to visit some of my sites and I end up losing money.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 492

Postby augusta » 02 Mar 2018, 10:10

All I'm outing out for is a rise in payment by site owners, some sites just pay peanut now which is unfair.

augusta

ForumCoin: 453

Postby aecel » 02 Mar 2018, 14:46

I hope online jobs would raise their earning from more than one dollar a day. I feel motivated if we can get higher income from online jobs but I know it's impossible to happen because they might get bankrupt.

aecel

ForumCoin: 11

Postby grecy0905 » 04 Mar 2018, 03:15

Of course if I wish to have an online site that gives 5 dollars a day and with unlimited earning opportunity, I would love to know that site, but the same with online earners, website are just trying out their business and how they will go about it. They will surely change in no time if the see if the earnings they are giving will be the reason of bankruptcy. Maybe I would say, easy payment scheme, with true schedule payment, like they will set a day in a week and the waiting period should be reasonable regardless the rate per task.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 208

Postby ahmedo24 » 04 Mar 2018, 06:43

I intend to boost my earnings by working on sites that pay higher like transcribing and article writing sites

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 477

Postby ceci » 04 Mar 2018, 13:32

Only with Microworkers, I can make some money like few ten dollars per day for few days, not other site currently.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 2,868

Postby nakitakona » 04 Mar 2018, 14:24

Number 1 is its paying scheme. Its ability or capacity to pay. Number 2 is the post or article being submitted. And number 3 is the role of every user and its security measure for being scammed or imperiled by those opportunists. I think that would suffice for the answer here.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 649

Postby ruthmongare » 04 Mar 2018, 21:11

It can be better if the time take by the admin to pay members is reduced not upto 7 days, 3 days can be realistic. Also they should stop making changes to the site now and then.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 303

Postby Rational Mind » 05 Mar 2018, 00:07

I think the pay rate should be better, many sites are not paying well.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby anorona » 05 Mar 2018, 02:49

T is really the earning rate that I want to improve, atleast be close
enough to offline pay rate :)

anorona

ForumCoin: 291

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum