*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Money Gold Forum returns

Postby JASPREET » 14 Mar 2018, 08:16

augusta wrote:I'm giving it a try again,never knew the word count had changed from 100 to.150.till okay through.

hope you can earn from Money Gold Forum, I am not against this forum but don't wanna see anyone got scammed

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 571

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Mar 2018, 13:50

There are some rule change on Money Gold forum and we can earn from that particular section, which happened as some users were posting a lot of spam there

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Yugocean » 14 Mar 2018, 16:25

junrose123 wrote:This site is good alternative for those members that are not anymore so active at BMF. Just give it a try.

Yes, in our place many sites including bmf is blocked; so I am trying it only via mobile; MGF is good alternative, but it's pay is not as good as BMF's.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,960

Postby Kei » 14 Mar 2018, 20:37

Yugocean wrote:
junrose123 wrote:This site is good alternative for those members that are not anymore so active at BMF. Just give it a try.

Yes, in our place many sites including bmf is blocked; so I am trying it only via mobile; MGF is good alternative, but it's pay is not as good as BMF's.

Do you mean that you cannot access bmf or it is just a choice? Curious.
Mgf I think is picking back up gradually though. The admin is open to discussion and suggestions which I find a positive thing for the site.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby Nido » 14 Mar 2018, 22:30

yes you are right, it is positive thing, forum is going great now, many users are getting paid and they are also active, so its back to legit forum. :)

Nido

ForumCoin: 425

Postby Yugocean » 15 Mar 2018, 11:34

Kei wrote:
Yugocean wrote:

Do you mean that you cannot access bmf or it is just a choice? Curious.
Mgf I think is picking back up gradually though. The admin is open to discussion and suggestions which I find a positive thing for the site.

BMF have something which is blocked and this has made me to not to use it in PC and use mobile instead. While FC and MGF are opening easily.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 3,960

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Mar 2018, 13:44

Nido wrote:yes you are right, it is positive thing, forum is going great now, many users are getting paid and they are also active, so its back to legit forum. :)

Yeah Nido, today i got my reward of 7 dollars of previous referral contest and i am feeling good about it

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Postby junrose123 » 15 Mar 2018, 14:08

Yes that is true, I am starting to love now MGF compare when it was before. I am trying now to be active as much as possible.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby augusta » 15 Mar 2018, 14:27

Same here I'm trying to be active as I can,just hoping for the best that admin will be prompt and responsive.

augusta

ForumCoin: 36

Postby Silvermist » 15 Mar 2018, 17:20

I am not a member of MGF.I am just watching how it is faring now.May be if continues to pay members and stays afloat,I would consider joining the site.

Silvermist

ForumCoin: 983

Postby anorona » 16 Mar 2018, 07:12

junrose123 wrote:Yes that is true, I am starting to love now MGF compare when it was before. I am trying now to be active as much as possible.

Is there a new
admin? or is he the old admin before?

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby JASPREET » 16 Mar 2018, 07:22

anorona wrote:
junrose123 wrote:Yes that is true, I am starting to love now MGF compare when it was before. I am trying now to be active as much as possible.

Is there a new

Its the same admin but he have changed his ideas after a big nap but nice to see most users are getting paid for there efforts

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 571

Postby tusziget » 16 Mar 2018, 07:28

It is a good thing that the Admin of the MGF is paying his members,but still don't understand why he maid couple of accounts here and he is giving positive reviews about his own site.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby augusta » 16 Mar 2018, 09:50

anorona wrote:

Is there a new

I think it still the old admin, we should just hope for the best for moe

augusta

ForumCoin: 36

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 Mar 2018, 15:40

Yesterday some of my referrals faced issues, i was able to convince my friends to join MGF but they didn't get the confirmation email to start posting

--- 16 Mar 2018, 21:11 ---

Yesterday some of my referrals faced issues, i was able to convince my friends to join MGF but they didn't get the confirmation email to start posting

SUPERSINGH
Banned

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum