ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: GiftHulk 3.0

Postby nela13 » 25 Jun 2018, 10:41

kataomoi wrote:What they were saying before was there's a problem with their support system (the site they use) and none of the support tickets were getting through. That's how they have thousands of tickets accumulated. But now they discovered the bug, they said they were working on fixing it.. however, that was a month or two ago and I can't believe they're still working on it.

But I thought we can also contact them via Facebook and that would be easy to get a response from them there. Have you tried it?

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 351

Postby kataomoi » 25 Jun 2018, 11:58

nela13 wrote:But I thought we can also contact them via Facebook and that would be easy to get a response from them there. Have you tried it?
Yes I've tried it. They didn't reply to me, but I did get a response to my support ticket after I Facebooked them. So I guess they look and then go back to manually respond to my support ticket...

Still not fast enough though. They might be understaffed.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 1,113

Postby nela13 » 27 Jun 2018, 16:16

kataomoi wrote:Yes I've tried it. They didn't reply to me, but I did get a response to my support ticket after I Facebooked them. So I guess they look and then go back to manually respond to my support ticket...

I have no idea how many users they have but a site like this one should have enough staff to answer messages and I believe they receive a lot of messages due to this delay in payments.

nela13

Postby amitkokiladitya » 27 Jun 2018, 16:23

Most of such sites do not offer much for the Tier3 countries. I belong to India and I'm pretty doubtful that it will work here

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 304

Postby Zinha » 29 Jun 2018, 20:09

kataomoi wrote:
nela13 wrote:But I thought we can also contact them via Facebook and that would be easy to get a response from them there. Have you tried it?
Yes I've tried it. They didn't reply to me, but I did get a response to my support ticket after I Facebooked them. So I guess they look and then go back to manually respond to my support ticket...

You havent received your payment yet? :shock: i joined the site when i read your thread here but i often forget to go there, now I think I will put it in stand by and wait for some good news from you.

Zinha
Banned

ForumCoin: 2

Postby kataomoi » 30 Jun 2018, 06:42

Zinha wrote:You havent received your payment yet? i joined the site when i read your thread here but i often forget to go there, now I think I will put it in stand by and wait for some good news from you.
Nope, no payment yet.

I've semi-stopped on this site. I imagine even if I made it to my next cashout, if they don't clear this one and my account I wouldn't get paid.

kataomoi

Postby sprite1950 » 30 Jun 2018, 07:54

I joined this site recently on the recommendation of someone on another site and now I am reading this thread :( Perhaps I will keep it on the back burner until I know the outcome of Kataomoi's payment.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 27

Postby nela13 » 01 Jul 2018, 09:30

sprite1950 wrote:I joined this site recently on the recommendation of someone on another site and now I am reading this thread :( Perhaps I will keep it on the back burner until I know the outcome of Kataomoi's payment.

That is what I am doing, there are days that I totally forget to visit the site but it doesn't worry me at all, at least while we don't have her confirmation of payment. It is a big delay.

nela13

Postby Kei » 01 Jul 2018, 10:20

It is a little sad and discouraging to visit this thread after a long while and see that payment is still pending. They need to seriously fix this.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 247

Postby msmoneybags » 07 Jul 2018, 16:42

Gifthulk is actually one of my favorite sites! Im one of the lucky ones that continually get my payments with no problems, but many dont. I didnt know that their support system was down, might explain alot of the comments on their facebook page!

Ive been paid 37 times, my most recent I cashed out and was paid the next day

msmoneybags

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 223

Postby kataomoi » 07 Jul 2018, 17:06

I am so jealous :___: They used to work very well for me, but since they updated their site I haven't been paid.

Do you know how I can contact them so I can get paid? XD

kataomoi

Postby msmoneybags » 07 Jul 2018, 17:41

kataomoi wrote:kataomoi

I think your best bet if you have Facebook is to post on their wall, with the ticket number, and post every few days till they answer you

msmoneybags

Postby kataomoi » 08 Jul 2018, 01:21

I've been sending them Facebook messages and also messages through the support system. I wanted to avoid posting on their wall... But I guess I'll have to do it.

kataomoi

Postby msmoneybags » 08 Jul 2018, 04:40

kataomoi wrote:I've been sending them Facebook messages and also messages through the support system. I wanted to avoid posting on their wall... But I guess I'll have to do it.

Just be pleasant about it, dont go threatening them if they dont pay you etc, so many people do that, I can see why they dont get an answer.

I would just post that you have been waiting since ________ ticket number _______ give a brief description, and ask if they could please look into this for you. GOOD LUCK!!

msmoneybags

Postby amitkokiladitya » 08 Jul 2018, 07:11

I'm desperately looking for some well paying site. But I'm sure that this site would also turn out as other Got sites which work well only for Tier 1 countries.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 304

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum