*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: GiftHulk 3.0

Postby msmoneybags » 13 Feb 2019, 04:48

kataomoi wrote:I don't think it's people doing shady things. I don't use the site other than to do the daily stuff and I can't imagine that being shady.

Thats all I do as well. Shady being doing too many offers at once, or doing them too fast, not giving their real name, address, if they are filling out offers as John Doe, when their real name is Sally Spears that will get you in trouble, perhaps they are doing the same offers on other sites as well as GH, that was more what I meant by shady :)

kataomoi wrote:I think older accounts might not be getting paid...

Ive been with the site since 2013, Im getting paid

kataomoi wrote:Maybe I need a new account lol

That will surely get your accounts frozen

msmoneybags

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 265

Banner Ad

Postby kataomoi » 13 Feb 2019, 09:51

msmoneybags wrote:Ive been with the site since 2013, Im getting paid
I've been with them since 2013 as well. I stopped using them when I moved out of the US and went back when they opened their doors to international users. In the US, I was getting regular payments without any problems, but I haven't received a single payment or response since I started using them again.

msmoneybags wrote:That will surely get your accounts frozen
I don't think that'd be a problem. And if I were to do it, I'd delete my current account first. I'll probably do it once I go back to the US if they still haven't paid me by then.

Btw, still no payment from them :/

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 576

Postby msmoneybags » 13 Feb 2019, 19:40

kataomoi wrote:I stopped using them when I moved out of the US and went back when they opened their doors to international users.

Ohhhh I see, hmmm I would say contact them and explain that you started in the US and your now living elsewhere, but will returning back to the US at somepoint, maybe thats why they havent paid you, even though they are international, somewhere somehow signals got mixed, maybe they think someone got into your account, and thats why they arent paying?

HOWEVER I do know that its near impossible to get a response from them, Have you tried messaging them on Facebook? I dont know if that would be a better option, as most people on FB put them down, so maybe they have people blocked from contacting them

Sorry I wish I knew the magical answer for you

msmoneybags

Postby kataomoi » 14 Feb 2019, 09:45

I sent in another support ticket yesterday. They said they'll get back to me within 24 hours, but I don't know if they will. I've tried Facebook before for my first payment, but no response.

My situation is very specific though and I doubt others are going through the same thing. It seems that they're paying randomly to users. It might just be a matter of luck.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 576

Postby msmoneybags » 17 Feb 2019, 19:20

Bonus code for today is pegdv9 The code is valid for 24 hours!

msmoneybags

Postby leo1000 » 17 Feb 2019, 19:30

Thanks for the code msmoneybags I really appreciate it very much.

leo1000

ForumCoin: 17

Postby msmoneybags » 17 Feb 2019, 20:15

your very welcome leo :) Glad to help

msmoneybags

Postby Ash » 17 Feb 2019, 21:20

How many points do you guys usually earn with GiftHulk? I tend to only really be able to do one survey a day which is not great.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby msmoneybags » 20 Feb 2019, 20:29

kingcool52 wrote:How many points do you guys usually earn with GiftHulk? I tend to only really be able to do one survey a day which is not great.

With little effort I make at least 125 points a day, searches, checking in to the survey page, and guess the card game, and the promo code

Bonus code for today is dxja88
The code is valid for 24 hours!

msmoneybags

Postby msmoneybags » 02 Apr 2019, 20:04

The code is valid for 24 hours!

ygcf75

msmoneybags