ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

GiftHulk 3.0

Postby kataomoi » 22 Feb 2018, 10:20

Gifthulk is a GPT site that was previously only available in the US and other tier 1 countries.

After they released version 3.0, they've now made it available worldwide. I've been using it for a few days and it works great. There are offers for me even as an international user and the guess the card game is available worldwide. It's not a fast earner, but it's a good way to easily earn some. They have Paypal available for the international users and if you sign up with a referral code, you'll start with 250 coins (250 coins = 25 cents if my math is correct).

The new website link is here: https://gifthulk.me/

GiftHulk used to be one of my favorite sites and I've earned over $60 with them in the past. Haven't used them in ages, but I'm excited to be part of GH again :D

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 1,106

Re: GiftHulk 3.0

Postby Nido » 22 Feb 2018, 10:27

thanks for telling, i am just gonna open it and lets see what offers are available in my region and how much i can earn from this.

Nido

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 425

Postby nela13 » 22 Feb 2018, 13:15

Thank you for sharing with us. I have just sign in but they are asking me now if I have an invitation code, @kataomoi can you please send me yours?

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 343

Postby Po1son » 22 Feb 2018, 13:47

I will try this site and hope that I will be able to earn on there. Do they have a referral program and and if yes how much can we receive per invite?

Po1son

ForumCoin: 252

Postby kataomoi » 22 Feb 2018, 13:51

Po1son wrote:I will try this site and hope that I will be able to earn on there. Do they have a referral program and and if yes how much can we receive per invite?
Yes, they have a referral program. You earn 5% of what your friends earn (excludes bonuses), up to 5000HC ($5).

kataomoi

Postby nela13 » 22 Feb 2018, 13:55

I have just completed my profile and I had two surveys available, besides I wasn't eligible to answer they gave me 10 gifthulks for trying :thumbup: I also played the card game but honestly I didn't understand it. And I have just seen that sometimes they release promo codes :)

nela13

Postby kataomoi » 22 Feb 2018, 13:59

nela13 wrote:I have just completed my profile and I had two surveys available, besides I wasn't eligible to answer they gave me 10 gifthulks for trying :thumbup: I also played the card game but honestly I didn't understand it. And I have just seen that sometimes they release promo codes :)
The card game is easy and a great way to get free points everyday. There are 3 options. You can either guess the card (number + suit), the number, or just the suit. If you guess it right, you'll get coins. 50 coins for number + suit, 10 coins for the number, and 4 coins for the suit. Suit is the easiest and I can usually get 10-20 coins per day from it.

For surveys, you might also want to try the ones on the main page. They give 20HC for DQs and you can do it 3 times a day.

kataomoi

Postby nela13 » 22 Feb 2018, 14:08

kataomoi wrote:For surveys, you might also want to try the ones on the main page. They give 20HC for DQs and you can do it 3 times a day.

Do you mean those that are in "My daily to-do list"? I tried the Disney quiz but I couldn't find the options to answer the first question?
Does the site have a reward for daily login?

nela13

Postby kataomoi » 22 Feb 2018, 14:14

Yes, I mean those on the "to-do" list. Not the quizzes though. It should say something like "New survey, get 20HC for trying" or something like that. I already did mine for today, but if you can't find it, I'll take a screenshot for you tomorrow.

nela13 wrote:Does the site have a reward for daily login?
It doesn't :(

kataomoi

Postby grecy0905 » 22 Feb 2018, 14:19

Thanks for sharing this one. It seems that sis @nela13 is getting good results of trying out the site. I put this already on my list. I will try to register and learn the site. The site has GiftHulk TV in which you will watch videos to earn points. I am too excited to try this.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 595

Postby kataomoi » 22 Feb 2018, 14:21

grecy0905 wrote:Thanks for sharing this one. It seems that sis @nela13 is getting good results of trying out the site. I put this already on my list. I will try to register and learn the site. The site has GiftHulk TV in which you will watch videos to earn points. I am too excited to try this.
I think GiftHulk TV is only for tier 1/US countries though. I don't see it on my page.

kataomoi

Postby nela13 » 22 Feb 2018, 14:25

kataomoi wrote:Yes, I mean those on the "to-do" list. Not the quizzes though. It should say something like "New survey, get 20HC for trying" or something like that. I already did mine for today, but if you can't find it, I'll take a screenshot for you tomorrow.

Yes, I have just opened mine but unfortunately I had no surveys available, now it turn red I think it will turn green when I am allowed to try it again :roll:

nela13

Postby augusta » 22 Feb 2018, 14:36

What's the minimum cash out and will hope to try this out .how about your code incase I need it to sign up.

augusta

ForumCoin: 66

Postby kataomoi » 22 Feb 2018, 14:41

The minimum for PayPal is $5 (5000 coins).

kataomoi

Postby aecel » 23 Feb 2018, 00:58

Hmmm, it's really disappointing when I see a post it's only available in the US and tier country. :(

aecel

ForumCoin: 11

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum