ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: www.twitchfollows.com

Postby anorona » 09 Jan 2019, 06:55

kaka135 wrote:
anorona wrote:I encountered bad gateway error
this morning when viewing the offers.

I am not sure if that just happened when you checked on the site. I have been checking the site quite frequently since I woke up this morning, but I didn't get any error.

I think there are quite many offers today. I just checked, I've completed 27 offers since I woke up, and it's around 70 cents. That's quite good for me. ;)

Yes, there are many offers . I think I got more than 10 offers already, but there is still some error the last time I checked.

anorona

ForumCoin: 792

Postby amitkokiladitya » 09 Jan 2019, 06:59

kaka135 wrote:

I am not sure if that just happened when you checked on the site. I have been checking the site quite frequently since I woke up this morning, but I didn't get any error.

I think there are quite many offers today. I just checked, I've completed 27 offers since I woke up, and it's around 70 cents. That's quite good for me. ;)

Really??? I never thought that as an upgraded member we would earn this much just for a simple click. I will upgrade my account soon. I think all I have to do is to add my PayPal, upgrade my account and it would be done. How much time does it take to upgrade the account?

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 211

Postby ceci » 09 Jan 2019, 09:32

amitkokiladitya wrote:
kaka135 wrote:

Really??? I never thought that as an upgraded member we would earn this much just for a simple click. I will upgrade my account soon. I think all I have to do is to add my PayPal, upgrade my account and it would be done. How much time does it take to upgrade the account?

Could be one day or two.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,006

Postby JASPREET » 09 Jan 2019, 09:33

As far as my earnings are concerned. I got one offer and earned 5 credits for daily claim, So earned total of $0.04 :D

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 760

Postby anorona » 09 Jan 2019, 12:44

JASPREET wrote:As far as my earnings are concerned. I got one offer and earned 5 credits for daily claim, So earned total of $0.04 :D

If you upgrade your account, there would be more available offers.

--- 09 Jan 2019, 20:45 ---

JASPREET wrote:As far as my earnings are concerned. I got one offer and earned 5 credits for daily claim, So earned total of $0.04 :D

If you upgrade your account, there would be more available offers.

anorona

Postby kaka135 » 09 Jan 2019, 12:54

I think I have earned more than 80 cents today, but I haven't got any offers since 5 hours ago. I wonder if this is the sleeping time for most streamers. :roll: :lol:

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby anorona » 09 Jan 2019, 13:00

kaka135 wrote:I think I have earned more than 80 cents today, but I haven't got any offers since 5 hours ago. I wonder if this is the sleeping time for most streamers. :roll: :lol:

I only earned around 600 credits, I dont know why I get errors earlier this morning :( I missed a lot of offers because of that.

anorona

Postby Tendz » 09 Jan 2019, 13:08

verity wrote:I FINALLY Reach the $ 20 mark but i have no plan to cash out asap. i would follow what super singh do :lol:

Wow, that's great! I hope you reach out whatever amount you want to go with very soon

Tendz

ForumCoin: 20

Postby anil02 » 09 Jan 2019, 13:15

Tendz wrote:
verity wrote:I FINALLY Reach the $ 20 mark but i have no plan to cash out asap. i would follow what super singh do :lol:

Wow, that's great! I hope you reach out whatever amount you want to go with very soon

congratulation, Why you are not interested in pay out?

--- 09 Jan 2019, 18:49 ---

kingcool52 wrote:
anil02 wrote:
simplyfred wrote:Only one offer this day for me and of course the daily credit of 5. If upgrading will let me earn $3 in 4 days, I will think of it as an option.

How much you will pay to upgrade? Are you assured that you can earn 3$ in 4 days. I am not in favor of upgrading.

Upgrading costs $10 but I believe you will be able to use your credits (10,000 credits) to upgrade. Just contact them and they will do it for you.

After upgrading how much earning increase?

anil02

ForumCoin: 462

Postby ceci » 09 Jan 2019, 13:38

kaka135 wrote:I think I have earned more than 80 cents today, but I haven't got any offers since 5 hours ago. I wonder if this is the sleeping time for most streamers. :roll: :lol:

Same over my end, more offers during the morning section in our time zone. So, just wait for another day come! :lol:

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,006

Postby SUPERSINGH » 09 Jan 2019, 14:22

LOL I think this happened with all of us. I don't think I earned 80 cents but was able to get few offers and now no offers from some time

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 161

Postby kingcool52 » 09 Jan 2019, 17:54

The last two days have been awful for me. Probably made less than $0.50 which is not at all good.

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 8

Postby kaka135 » 09 Jan 2019, 20:56

I hope the site is picking up. I haven't been earning more than 50 cents for quite some time, it seems like it's getting better now.

anil02 wrote:congratulation, Why you are not interested in pay out?

We need to pay the PayPal fee. So the larger amount we cash out, the lesser PayPal fee we need to pay. ;)

kaka135

ForumCoin: 0

Postby suny » 09 Jan 2019, 21:56

Does it make any difference if one visits several times a day or the offers come just once in 24 hours' duration? I have never visited the site more once ever.

suny

Referrals: 62
ForumCoin: 644

Postby verity » 10 Jan 2019, 00:14

Its been 3 times i click the offers but suddenly its already taken im dissapointed with that

verity

ForumCoin: 721

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum