*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: www.twitchfollows.com

Postby sprite1950 » 12 Aug 2018, 07:20

beriut wrote:I thought its okay to just visit the site once or twice a day but it is still best to check as many times you can. Many offers would appear and just be exhausted after few hours.

Does anyone know how long the offers show in our account before they expire? I visit multiple times a day and nearly always get at least one and more in the early morning.

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Banner Ad

Postby Jeanette2091 » 12 Aug 2018, 07:34

sprite1950 wrote:
beriut wrote:I thought its okay to just visit the site once or twice a day but it is still best to check as many times you can. Many offers would appear and just be exhausted after few hours.

Does anyone know how long the offers show in our account before they expire? I visit multiple times a day and nearly always get at least one and more in the early morning.

They will expire when there is no need for more follows. :thumbup:

Jeanette2091

ForumCoin: 0

Postby beriut » 12 Aug 2018, 07:39

Yes whenever the needed follows or views is already met, then they will automatically expire. Thats why im suggesting to visit the site as much as possible.

beriut

ForumCoin: 81

Postby SUPERSINGH » 12 Aug 2018, 10:52

I have now just about four dollars and I'm moving at snail pace and it'll take me many months to reach the threshold.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby anorona » 12 Aug 2018, 12:52

beriut wrote:Yes whenever the needed follows or views is already met, then they will automatically expire. Thats why im suggesting to visit the site as much as possible.

that is what I do to catch up because there are some offers with very limited slots, so we have to be quick.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby msmoneybags » 12 Aug 2018, 15:12

yesterday I upgraded and so glad I did, I had so many more to follow than I had before

msmoneybags

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 265

Postby SUPERSINGH » 12 Aug 2018, 15:20

Yeah I know we can earn much quicker after upgrading but I'm trying it without upgrading

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby sashenka » 12 Aug 2018, 15:39

I haven't been able to catch a good following offer for quite some time now. All the following offers I get lately are worth 20 credits.

sashenka

ForumCoin: 12

Postby ceci » 12 Aug 2018, 15:58

sashenka wrote:I haven't been able to catch a good following offer for quite some time now. All the following offers I get lately are worth 20 credits.

Good one always just once in a blue moon. Anyway, a few 20 credits offers are equals to a good one at 70 credits. So, better aim for more offers. :P

ceci

ForumCoin: 26

Postby sashenka » 12 Aug 2018, 16:15

ceci wrote:
sashenka wrote:I haven't been able to catch a good following offer for quite some time now. All the following offers I get lately are worth 20 credits.

Good one always just once in a blue moon. Anyway, a few 20 credits offers are equals to a good one at 70 credits. So, better aim for more offers. :P

I managed to snatch that one that was worth 70 credits and even some worth 50... but yeah, good offers don't come by too often.

sashenka

ForumCoin: 12

Postby nela13 » 12 Aug 2018, 16:56

Jeanette2091 wrote:
sprite1950 wrote:

They will expire when there is no need for more follows. :thumbup:

That means that we should visit the site frequently during the day as we need To grab the offers as soon as we can. In my case as I haven't upgrade yet this is quite important as it may help me To reach the minimum faster.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby Ash » 12 Aug 2018, 18:15

I try to visit the site around 3-4 times a day. It's quick and easy really plus it means you get to take advantage of the follow offers when they appear. If you only go there once a day, you are likely missing out on a lot of offers.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby sprit2017 » 12 Aug 2018, 19:32

I have a lot of offers at 6 AM, in the early morning. I don't know why. During the day I don't have so many offers. This is weird.

sprit2017

ForumCoin: 380

Postby msmoneybags » 12 Aug 2018, 21:31

apparently the site is down right now, Im getting a Gateway time-out error

msmoneybags

ForumCoin: 265

Postby beriut » 12 Aug 2018, 21:36

The site is down again, I don't know if its just for maintenance but I noticed its happening once or twice a week.

beriut

ForumCoin: 81

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum