*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: www.twitchfollows.com

Postby naxewp81 » 13 Apr 2019, 03:18

simplyfred wrote:I have no offer as a free member... Ha ha... Right now, I'm checking it and there is still no offer at all...

Ah I see. Well, be patient my friend and once you reach payout and decide to upgrade, there'll be more offers available.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Banner Ad

Postby tusziget » 13 Apr 2019, 04:58

Yes,there is definitely a huge difference when you upgrade your account.You will be getting definitely much more offers than a simple member.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby katkat » 13 Apr 2019, 06:52

I have few offers and I am an upgraded member. But that is not really my problem. The past days I experience an error message here in the site and I hope this will be solved at once. This was the first few weeks that I have this error message and hopefully things will be fixed.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby Tendz » 13 Apr 2019, 08:30

Yeah, non upgraded members are at a disadvantage of credit offers. The earnings are really very slow as compared to the upgraded members. So, it's a better idea to upgrade.

Tendz

ForumCoin: 3,186

Postby anil02 » 13 Apr 2019, 08:42

simplyfred wrote:
verity wrote:Atlast i already reach the $ 20 :D

Congratulations, my friend. My journey is still long there. Right now, I have just $10. I've checked the site from time to time today but I haven't seen an offer until now.

Today I got one offer of 32 credits. Now I reached at 5000 credits. Waiting for 10000 to upgrade.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby verity » 13 Apr 2019, 08:58

I noticed i almost recieved a view offers worth 50 plus .

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby katkat » 13 Apr 2019, 09:41

Not much offer today. I am waiting for a bigger credits as this is weekend. I will continue to visit hoping that those streamers will be there. Just being positive here.

katkat

Postby anorona » 13 Apr 2019, 09:43

I am near to reach the thresthold again, but I think it will take me 1 more week to reach the payout.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby JASPREET » 13 Apr 2019, 09:45

View offers are paying better then Follow offers but offers are less. Am nearing 15000

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby anorona » 13 Apr 2019, 10:01

JASPREET wrote:View offers are paying better then Follow offers but offers are less. Am nearing 15000

For newly upgraded they can get more follow offers than view offers.

anorona

Postby ceci » 13 Apr 2019, 11:01

I upgraded my membership from day one I joined because I want to earn fast, so invest from my paypal account, it worth it, USD20 make in one month plus.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby Ash » 13 Apr 2019, 11:27

ceci wrote:I upgraded my membership from day one I joined because I want to earn fast, so invest from my paypal account, it worth it, USD20 make in one month plus.

I hope that you can earn quickly and justify the cost of the upgrade quickly. It would have been better to upgrade a while back though because there were loads of offers back then. It's a bit slower now even for upgraded members.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby katkat » 13 Apr 2019, 12:18

anorona wrote:I am near to reach the thresthold again, but I think it will take me 1 more week to reach the payout.

Can you reach the threshold in a month? The last time I have my payment, it took me 37 days and I was an upgraded member. I am hoping that I can reach the threshold in the same number of days. But seems I am still far from it. Well I admit there were times that I have those error messages and I think this affects my earnings.

katkat

Postby junrose123 » 13 Apr 2019, 13:15

I am not receiving any offers this evening but still trying to visit the site as often as I could n hoping that there will be some offers to click.

junrose123

ForumCoin: 0

Postby anorona » 13 Apr 2019, 14:51

katkat wrote:
anorona wrote:I am near to reach the thresthold again, but I think it will take me 1 more week to reach the payout.

Can you reach the threshold in a month? The last time I have my payment, it took me 37 days and I was an upgraded member. I am hoping that I can reach the threshold in the same number of days. But seems I am still far from it. Well I admit there were times that I have those error messages and I think this affects my earnings.

Honestly, the intervals between reaching the thresthold keeps changinh. Last time, I reach the payout in just a month, but this time, it took longer. It is almost 2 months now since my last withrawal.

anorona

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum