*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: www.twitchfollows.com

Postby chicnthin » 09 Aug 2018, 13:45

[quote="kingcool52"]Getting quite close to the payout amount. I have around $15 at the moment and that's after using 10,000 of my points for the upgrade as well.[/quotehttps://forumcoin.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=21873]
Oh so I can use my credits to upgrade my membership without paying anything?

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 220

Banner Ad

Postby morgoodie » 09 Aug 2018, 13:49

Yes you can do that if you don't want to use money. I didn't go that route. I waited until I cashed out for the first time and then I upgraded. I guess basically the same since it was the money they paid me with.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 0

Postby ceci » 09 Aug 2018, 13:51

anorona wrote:Usually there are more offers in the morning around 7-10am (gmt +8), after that, you will only see
few.

Agree. 9a.m is my working time on TF everyday. :P

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby nela13 » 09 Aug 2018, 14:01

morgoodie wrote:Yes you can do that if you don't want to use money. I didn't go that route. I waited until I cashed out for the first time and then I upgraded. I guess basically the same since it was the money they paid me with.

I want to upgrade after I get my first payment from them but now that they increased the minimum it seems hard for me to reach it.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby morgoodie » 09 Aug 2018, 14:11

Yes it is a little bit more difficult to reach the minimum. You could always use your 10,000 credits if you have them or when you reach that much. I just received my payment from them after only a day of requesting it. Now I am on to building to another cash out. Good luck @nela13 :thumbup:

morgoodie

Postby sprit2017 » 09 Aug 2018, 15:52

morgoodie wrote:Yes it is a little bit more difficult to reach the minimum. You could always use your 10,000 credits if you have them or when you reach that much. I just received my payment from them after only a day of requesting it. Now I am on to building to another cash out. Good luck @nela13 :thumbup:

How long did it take to earn the minimum payout?A few months?

sprit2017

ForumCoin: 380

Postby Ash » 09 Aug 2018, 15:58

chicnthin wrote:
kingcool52 wrote:Getting quite close to the payout amount. I have around $15 at the moment and that's after using 10,000 of my points for the upgrade as well.[/quotehttps://forumcoin.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=21873]
Oh so I can use my credits to upgrade my membership without paying anything?

Yeah, I did that a month ago. Just send them an email and they will do it for you.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby anorona » 10 Aug 2018, 02:07

ceci wrote:
anorona wrote:Usually there are more offers in the morning around 7-10am (gmt +8), after that, you will only see
few.

Agree. 9a.m is my working time on TF everyday. :P

They still give some offers even after 9am, but that is when I get the most. :) still i like to visit the site atleast once every hour to catch them up.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby ceci » 10 Aug 2018, 02:24

It's true. My last redemption on 10th July, so $16 made in one month time, so another few days to go before hit another $20 cash out, I suppose.

ceci

Postby anorona » 10 Aug 2018, 03:46

ceci wrote:It's true. My last redemption on 10th July, so $16 made in one month time, so another few days to go before hit another $20 cash out, I suppose.

There is a little slow down after first redemption, I assume my next redemption would take longer than 19 days.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby verity » 10 Aug 2018, 08:08

SUPERSINGH wrote:Why Am I seeing lesser and lesser offers these days as I am trying to check the website almost every hour or whenever I am free
hi i see often that you have always have negative feedback in twitchfollows.. while Everyone i read here! that member of twitchfollows have positive very happy feedback in twitchfollows.. are u a regular member?

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby beriut » 10 Aug 2018, 09:11

anorona wrote:
ceci wrote:It's true. My last redemption on 10th July, so $16 made in one month time, so another few days to go before hit another $20 cash out, I suppose.

There is a little slow down after first redemption, I assume my next redemption would take longer than 19 days.

I got a lot of offers just after I upgraded my account but it seems that the offers are slowing down now. Hope to be lucky for my next claims.

beriut

ForumCoin: 81

Postby ceci » 10 Aug 2018, 10:02

anorona wrote:

19 days for USD20? That's super fast. I never make it with such super fast speed.

ceci

Postby Jeanette2091 » 10 Aug 2018, 10:08

verity wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:Why Am I seeing lesser and lesser offers these days as I am trying to check the website almost every hour or whenever I am free
hi i see often that you have always have negative feedback in twitchfollows.. while Everyone i read here! that member of twitchfollows have positive very happy feedback in twitchfollows.. are u a regular member?

I think it depends on how many hours you're using on TwitchFollows. You need to be quick. The streamer is buying views and followers, and the streamer can choose how many people that can use this offer. :thumbup:

Jeanette2091

Postby chicnthin » 10 Aug 2018, 11:31

ceci wrote:
anorona wrote:

19 days for USD20? That's super fast. I never make it with such super fast speed.

Longer than 19 days are still fast. I've heard thate evwn if you are a ugraded member, it will take you month you reach the minimum.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 220

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum