*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: www.twitchfollows.com

Postby anorona » 10 Sep 2018, 04:20

katkat wrote:That is the problem with a site that has a high threshold. Before we can reach it they might be gone. But I am hoping that it won't be happen. But I understand the sentiments of others coz I am also feeling the same.

I hope this wont happen to twitch. They have explained that they need to raised the thresthold control too much nymber of withdrawals per day, because the site keeps growing.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Banner Ad

Postby JASPREET » 10 Sep 2018, 05:03

Those who have upgraded accounts manage to reach the minimum even inside a month so I don't feel threshold is high.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 147

Re: Trouble with twitch follows.

Postby JASPREET » 10 Sep 2018, 05:08

Offers are limited now as they have more members and more than 50 % have upgraded accounts.

JASPREET

Postby sashenka » 10 Sep 2018, 08:22

JASPREET wrote:Those who have upgraded accounts manage to reach the minimum even inside a month so I don't feel threshold is high.

If you've upgraded your account a long time ago, it may take longer than a month to reach $20. Either way, it's still an easy way to earn.

sashenka

ForumCoin: 12

Postby JASPREET » 10 Sep 2018, 08:40

Its easy and I will manage without paying any fee to upgrade as I am in no hurry.

JASPREET

Postby anorona » 10 Sep 2018, 09:41

JASPREET wrote:Those who have upgraded accounts manage to reach the minimum even inside a month so I don't feel threshold is high.

Yes. On my first 2 cash out, it took me less than a month to reach
the thresthold but I gues on my third it will take longer.

anorona

Postby sashenka » 10 Sep 2018, 10:23

anorona wrote:

Yup, I am toward my third way to cash out and it is harder. I suppose if you are lucky and check it frequently, you can still reach $20 within 4 weeks, but it is slower.

sashenka

ForumCoin: 12

Postby anorona » 10 Sep 2018, 10:30

sashenka wrote:
anorona wrote:

Yup, I am toward my third way to cash out and it is harder. I suppose if you are lucky and check it frequently, you can still reach $20 within 4 weeks, but it is slower.

Yes but I dont I will reach it in less than a month now. Sometimes I only earn 400credits , before it was 1000 credits a day.

anorona

Postby Jeanette2091 » 10 Sep 2018, 10:36

I don't really understand why people are saying that this site will not last for long. What is the point of saying something like that? :wtf:

Jeanette2091

ForumCoin: 0

Postby JASPREET » 10 Sep 2018, 10:39

You cannot stop people from thinking :lol: , We can hope that website stays and keep paying.

JASPREET

Postby Jeanette2091 » 10 Sep 2018, 11:59

JASPREET wrote:You cannot stop people from thinking :lol: , We can hope that website stays and keep paying.

Thinking? Why make other people nervous because the person is thinking about something that maybe is not true. Besides I'm not talking about you. lol.

Jeanette2091

ForumCoin: 0

Postby SUPERSINGH » 10 Sep 2018, 14:02

I don't think twitch is any way closing down or anything like that, Although I saw something on the website which says its only up to 2018

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby anorona » 10 Sep 2018, 15:16

Its domain is actually extended till august 2019.. let’s just wait for that time.

anorona

Postby SUPERSINGH » 11 Sep 2018, 01:22

Hope I can get to minimum amount sooner then that but I'm sure they will extend it with time to come.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby ceci » 11 Sep 2018, 07:53

anorona wrote:Its domain is actually extended till august 2019.. let’s just wait for that time.

Because the last renewal was in August 2018, last month. And,the site still survive so far.

ceci

ForumCoin: 26

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum