*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: www.twitchfollows.com

Postby verity » 15 Jan 2019, 11:27

anil02 wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:I won't add my email as it will flood my email with unnecessary emails and I already receive many emails daily

If these are not paying than what is benefit in clicking these. It is wastage of time. I will send these to spam.
Hi lol what your talking about Not paying?? twitchfollows already paid me a Couple of times <3 i already recived :$: 135 with them and counting :lol:

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby JASPREET » 15 Jan 2019, 11:57

I received one follow offer from twitch but may be am not checking the website as many times as I need to.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 571

Postby simplyfred » 15 Jan 2019, 11:58

@verity I'm glad to know that it is really paying, my friend. Though the payment threshold is quite high especially for regular members, what matters most it is a legit site.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby kat82 » 15 Jan 2019, 12:23

JASPREET wrote:I received one follow offer from twitch but may be am not checking the website as many times as I need to.

I am sure we need some good timing of follow and views. I have also been complaining of the same but later learnt that at different times you need to keep checking the site for offers.

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,620

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Jan 2019, 13:55

I think the time from 6 PM to 8-9 PM is the time when we don't get any or just 1-2 offers and I am talking about as per the Indian time.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Ash » 15 Jan 2019, 14:01

Had to go out early today so missed quite a few offers in the morning. Came back now to only get 3 offers. Not bad but could have been better.

Ash

ForumCoin: 102

Postby ceci » 15 Jan 2019, 14:03

simplyfred wrote:@verity I'm glad to know that it is really paying, my friend. Though the payment threshold is quite high especially for regular members, what matters most it is a legit site.

Yes,more than USD100 during last year, based on my record.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby Vehlijanta » 15 Jan 2019, 14:07

I have adopted a method of checking twitch every minute when free and it's helping a great deal.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 17

Postby Ash » 15 Jan 2019, 15:11

Every minute? Is it worth spending that much time checking on the site because I feel like even then, there just isn't even offers throughout the day.

Ash

ForumCoin: 102

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Jan 2019, 16:14

I just got two view offers and earned around $0.06 so it was not bad for a seconds work

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby kaka135 » 15 Jan 2019, 23:57

Vehlijanta wrote:I have adopted a method of checking twitch every minute when free and it's helping a great deal.

I agree with you. Though I don't really check every minute, I just check on it whenever I have time to do so, especially when I am sitting in front of my computer. Sometimes, just within a minute, there's a new offer pops up. You'll thank yourself for checking it and consider yourself lucky to be able to grab it especially if the offer only has 5 spots. ;)

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby verity » 16 Jan 2019, 00:24

kingcool52 wrote:Every minute? Is it worth spending that much time checking on the site because I feel like even then, there just isn't even offers throughout the day.
Hi its worth it if you check twitchfollows every minute or even every seconds beacuse of the offers and what sites are the same like twitchfollows??

verity

ForumCoin: 10

Postby tusziget » 16 Jan 2019, 04:48

I wanted to ask the same question.I was checking for a longer time very often the site, but didn't get more offers as I usually get...

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby katkat » 16 Jan 2019, 06:01

SUPERSINGH wrote:I just got two view offers and earned around $0.06 so it was not bad for a seconds work

You are an upgraded member right? Have you been paid already? I am sure you are one active member in this site.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby amitkokiladitya » 16 Jan 2019, 07:41

Can I use my points to upgrade my account on Twitchfollows

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum