*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: www.twitchfollows.com

Postby verity » 11 Sep 2018, 09:33

some members of twitchfollows. here is doubting worrying again that twitchfollows. would be Gone too soon! hope twitch follow moderator /owner would came back again here like before to clarify the Issue
I want twitchfollows.com to be Existed foreever until i get old same as forumcoin and All other paying sites that good to its members

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby sashenka » 11 Sep 2018, 10:42

Yesterday, for a few minutes they took the site down (I don't know if you guys caught that moment) and now it seems to be working well as far as I can tell.

sashenka

ForumCoin: 12

Postby Jeanette2091 » 11 Sep 2018, 10:52

sashenka wrote:Yesterday, for a few minutes they took the site down (I don't know if you guys caught that moment) and now it seems to be working well as far as I can tell.

Good thing that it is up again.

Jeanette2091

ForumCoin: 0

Postby sashenka » 11 Sep 2018, 11:08

Jeanette2091 wrote:
sashenka wrote:Yesterday, for a few minutes they took the site down (I don't know if you guys caught that moment) and now it seems to be working well as far as I can tell.

Good thing that it is up again.

Yeah, and it was with a "we took the site offline so we could work on the server" type of message. Usually, when they had problems the 404 error would appear... but like you said, it's a good thing they are back on :)

sashenka

ForumCoin: 12

Postby JASPREET » 11 Sep 2018, 11:12

They need a good serve which can take the load of many requests at the same time and that's why it crashes more.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 571

Postby anorona » 11 Sep 2018, 16:29

I just noticed that during 12am (gmt +8) the site is hard to reach and just keep loading or getting error.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby Jeanette2091 » 11 Sep 2018, 16:40

anorona wrote:I just noticed that during 12am (gmt +8) the site is hard to reach and just keep loading or getting error.

Maybe lots of people are trying to log in around that time? :think:

Jeanette2091

Postby SUPERSINGH » 11 Sep 2018, 16:43

Yeah even now it's not working but unable to load any error message

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Pradhan » 11 Sep 2018, 16:46

anorona wrote:I just noticed that during 12am (gmt +8) the site is hard to reach and just keep loading or getting error.

After your post, I signed in here. There is no problem for me. I do not know why you face such a problem with this site.

Pradhan

ForumCoin: 22

Postby Jeanette2091 » 11 Sep 2018, 16:55

Pradhan wrote:

After your post, I signed in here. There is no problem for me. I do not know why you face such a problem with this site.

I wish I could check but I wasn't on at that time.

Jeanette2091

Postby katkat » 12 Sep 2018, 03:20

I don't have any problem so far except not getting any offers. They say there are peak hours of getting offers and I am trying to know what time would it be. Anyway I will still continue visiting the site and see what more can it offer to us.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby SUPERSINGH » 12 Sep 2018, 03:22

No offers as yet for me. And this happens very rarely as sometimes I'm able to complete even 3-5 offers.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby katkat » 12 Sep 2018, 03:30

Well most times I have only one or two in a day. Anyway I go clicking, that is still an earning, I believe so. So I will continue no matter. That won't hurt anyway.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby anorona » 12 Sep 2018, 03:50

Pradhan wrote:

actually it will only last for
a couple of minutes then it come back to normal
afterwards.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby Katriona_22 » 12 Sep 2018, 07:41

ceci wrote:It works worldwide, for me Asian too, just cash out first USD10 after upgrading my membership at $9.99 for 3 weeks.

Sounds great, how long did you gain back your 9.99$, I'm planning to upgrade also but I'm afraid I won't earn it back, and the cash out now is already 20$.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 544

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum