*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Please help me in freelancing

Postby kaphokz » 17 Feb 2018, 17:17

Hello, I am a newbie I have a skills in PHP html and css, I can do wordpress site too, now I want to earn money with my skills. How to start freelancing?

kaphokz

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 312

Banner Ad

Re: Please help me in freelancing

Postby ahmedo24 » 17 Feb 2018, 22:52

You can try to show case your Job on fiver create gigs for clients and I am sure you will make money though it may not be easy

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby raaman » 18 Feb 2018, 06:33

ahmedo24 wrote:though it may not be easy

Well said. Nothing is easy today. That too online!

raaman

ForumCoin: 2,973

Postby tusziget » 18 Feb 2018, 07:02

I don't think that you need those skills in freelancing.In freelancing you need SEO knowledge,and to have good writing skills.You can use the technical skills that you have to apply for online jobs,for companies who would like to hire online workers with the skills that you have.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby anorona » 18 Feb 2018, 07:03

You need to make an account and there you will include your skills on ypur profile. There is also a short space for uour experiences on work, make it attractive to attract clients.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby kaphokz » 18 Feb 2018, 08:50

ahmedo24 wrote:You can try to show case your Job on fiver create gigs for clients and I am sure you will make money though it may not be easy

I tried creating gig in fiverr but they unapproved my gig :/

kaphokz

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 312

Postby skysnap » 18 Feb 2018, 09:17

What gig you created kaphokz and why it was disapproved. Make new thread and get help for this.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby Amans1234 » 18 Feb 2018, 09:27

skysnap wrote:What gig you created kaphokz and why it was disapproved. Make new thread and get help for this.

Can gigs be denied in fiverr?

Amans1234

ForumCoin: 338

Postby germainebull » 19 Feb 2018, 05:21

kaphokz wrote:Hello, I am a newbie I have a skills in PHP html and css, I can do wordpress site too, now I want to earn money with my skills. How to start freelancing?

You have quite some marketable skills. Congrats!
For the most relevant advice, you'd want to disclose the country you are currently in. This is because most earning opportunities are specific to particular geographical areas.

germainebull

Referrals: 35
ForumCoin: 102

Postby grecy0905 » 19 Feb 2018, 15:34

I was confused. I thought you are talking about Freelancing sites or maybe you are? Or maybe you are talking about freelancing sites in general? Well, there are lots of skills if you are focus on Freelancing. There are skills that could be learn from attending seminar, free webinar and even at Youtube, by watching videos. For now, why not try the easiest job that you could do, but it will be tough.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby huggy212 » 19 Feb 2018, 15:41

First make sure that you can show any proof of your own work. Freelancing is more on showing of what you are capable of doing for your clients. You cannot just say that you know this and that but rather you must say I know how to do this and this is my previous jobs or this is a sample of my work.

Apply to freelance platforms.

huggy212

ForumCoin: 372

Postby ayoubmarka » 19 Feb 2018, 17:17

It is the great decision to becoming freelancer. First step towards becoming a successful freelancer is you must be committed to never ending learning.

ayoubmarka

ForumCoin: 128

Postby mdarh411 » 19 Feb 2018, 20:02

Well, you want to be a freelancer. Freelance is free time work.
That so you need experience. First make some project in PHP.
Then you can sell in CodeCanyon. If you can make a theme in
WordPress, you can submit for sell in themeforest. Must it would
be better then other.

mdarh411

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 63

Postby ruthmongare » 19 May 2018, 08:48

ayoubmarka wrote:It is the great decision to becoming freelancer. First step towards becoming a successful freelancer is you must be committed to never ending learning.
That's perfect and avoid plagiarism by all means that's like sickness when it comes to freelancing..

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby jackchun » 19 May 2018, 10:13

I also started working on my website using php and sql and placing ads network to earn

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum