ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Do you revisit sites you previously abandoned?

Postby yakuma » 15 Mar 2019, 23:37

arunima wrote:I had totally forgotten that I have already joined Clixsense. I asked one of users at MyLot to send me her referral. When I tried joining, it said account already exist. :) Then I realized that I have joined the site a long tiem back under someone else's referral. :)

I experienced the same thing. I joined a lot of sites already that I forgot which ones I already abandoned. :lol:

yakuma

ForumCoin: 813

Postby talkerbee » 16 Mar 2019, 04:33

Recently I revisit workfromhometask. I saw a member on BMF showing his latest payout proof worth 1$+. I have already almost 50 cents in the site so I revisited hoping there's many tasks available to me.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 316

Postby sofs » 16 Mar 2019, 05:03

I have been visiting all the sites i haven't been to in years to get a copy of my articles before they close it down. I have lost a lot of those in a few sites earlier. Now I am being careful. :D

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,120

Postby fergus1234 » 17 Mar 2019, 13:48

I can't believe I will end up having 10 thousand posts because I left forumcoin for 3 years just because I forgot it existed.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 461

Postby Chameli » 18 Mar 2019, 01:38

If I left the site because of ow paymnt, I might check the site agaon to see if the pay rate has increaased. If the rate has increased, I might start working on the site again.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby riddy09 » 18 Mar 2019, 04:46

fergus1234 wrote:I can't believe I will end up having 10 thousand posts because I left forumcoin for 3 years just because I forgot it existed.

Forumcoin has been online for more than 3 years? I haven't noticed. Although, the longest I've been inactive or no posts at least I believe in few months only.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 138

Postby simplyfred » 18 Mar 2019, 06:04

There are time that I think I have abandoned and cursed Hivemicro but right now i've returned to the site because they seem to offer good job once again.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 371

Postby amitkokiladitya » 18 Mar 2019, 06:25

There are a lot many sites on which I have stopped working now. But whenever I hear good reviews about the site I do go back and chevk

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 371

Postby junrose123 » 18 Mar 2019, 07:01

I try to check my neobux account that I have abandoned before due to very slow in terms of earnings and I still don't see any reason to work on that site,

junrose123

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 705

Postby fergus1234 » 18 Mar 2019, 09:02

riddy09 wrote:
fergus1234 wrote:I can't believe I will end up having 10 thousand posts because I left forumcoin for 3 years just because I forgot it existed.

Forumcoin has been online for more than 3 years? I haven't noticed. Although, the longest I've been inactive or no posts at least I believe in few months only.

I registered back in 2015. I rediscovered it after I accidentally found an old thread of mine of Google search.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 461

Postby naxewp81 » 19 Mar 2019, 03:40

junrose123 wrote:I try to check my neobux account that I have abandoned before due to very slow in terms of earnings and I still don't see any reason to work on that site,

I was with Neobux for quite some time and I quit when they no longer support Paypal. I wonder what payment processors are they supporting now?

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby JASPREET » 19 Mar 2019, 04:25

I have tried these ptc websites in the past and wasted sometime but as you need to stay active to be able to earn even a dolliar it's not worth.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 917

Postby tusziget » 21 Mar 2019, 05:32

Ptc sites are a waste of time.However, I have seen some earners, who are earning pretty well from ptc sites by getting many direct referrals.There are better earning possibilities than ptc type sites, just you have to work harder.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 154

Postby peachpurple » 21 Mar 2019, 11:35

not anymore since those sites are not paying anymore but my articles are still there

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 245

Postby yakuma » 22 Mar 2019, 01:24

I have abandoned humanatic since I got tired of categorizing long calls. But I sometimes visit it especially when I need money.

yakuma

ForumCoin: 813

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum