New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Do you revisit sites you previously abandoned?

Postby Whiterose » 04 Dec 2018, 11:34

I do return to some sites that I abandoned if I want to know some updates from it.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby Vehlijanta » 04 Dec 2018, 15:15

I like to stay active on all websites and abandon only when they delay in making payments.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 663

Postby jobless dude » 04 Dec 2018, 15:46

yes, I do revisit to check whether they have introduced new schemes or changes.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 86

Postby ptrikha21 » 04 Dec 2018, 15:48

sprite1950 wrote:I have been doing this recently to see if anything has changed or because I have read good things about a site. I get bored with the sites I am currently working on so look up sites that I used to belong to. Sometimes I try to join a site and find I'm already a member but just forgot I had joined. Do you ever do this?

In past I remember a site mypage5.com, which went dead after I had been using it for 2.5 years. I used to visit it after some time, and even posted randomly some times.
Yet it never revived and I stopped visiting it after some time.

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 648

Postby A K Rao » 04 Dec 2018, 16:36

Yes, though In visit Wikinuts, expert Column and Hubpages to see the status of those sites, I never managed to get in as I lost my ID and Password of those sites! :D :D :D

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,677

Postby Ash » 04 Dec 2018, 20:13

Yes. When I was younger I came across several sites including SwagBucks. But I went and started using it again recently and am loving it. It's one of my main earners now.

Ash

ForumCoin: 382

Postby diana0208 » 05 Dec 2018, 04:17

Nope, It is waste of time and get me disappoint

diana0208

ForumCoin: 155

Postby amitkokiladitya » 05 Dec 2018, 05:04

kingcool52 wrote:Yes. When I was younger I came across several sites including SwagBucks. But I went and started using it again recently and am loving it. It's one of my main earners now.

You are enjoying it because the site might be working well for your country. But, I left the site long ago because there were hardly anything for me to do there.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 298

Postby Kei » 05 Dec 2018, 05:32

I have a lot on my plate now. I don't even have time to visit all my active sites. I seldom visit sites that I previously abandoned.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 283

Postby tusziget » 05 Dec 2018, 05:35

I think it is recommended to work only on the best earning sites.I could be working on more lower paying sites,but they are very time consuming,so I am focusing only on the best sites.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 1,097

Postby katkat » 05 Dec 2018, 06:12

Yeah I always wanted to do so. I think it is just right to visit once in a while and see how it is there. Who knows I can see some changes and might as well be active again. We never know what's in store for us unless we try it again.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,003

Postby Katriona_22 » 05 Dec 2018, 08:10

The we're times that I'm out of good sites to work on, and decided to go back to some sites I work before, just this day I I've done it again and found out that the site was not working anymore, and the IP address couldn't be found.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 535

Postby tusziget » 06 Dec 2018, 06:30

It depends on the site as well.If it is a microjob type site,then you can revisit it more often,because you never know,when there will be new offers available.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 1,097

Postby sofs » 06 Dec 2018, 06:34

I do sometimes, if I hear about positive changes to the site and if there are more opportunities now. I also take breaks from online work for sometime and get back there .. I usually don't close my account if the site is good.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,639

Postby ReignRenRen » 06 Dec 2018, 06:51

If I heard that the site changed for the better, I will visit it. Other times, I visit those sites I've forgotten.

ReignRenRen

ForumCoin: 457

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum