*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Are You Satisfied With Your Current Skill?

Postby JASPREET » 12 Jul 2018, 10:32

Does this mean, you are able to earn 40-45 Dollars er day now? This is an Amazing amount and isn't easy to achieve

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 104

Banner Ad

Postby Yugocean » 12 Jul 2018, 13:35

No current skill will remain making amount u less changed with time.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby chicnthin » 12 Jul 2018, 13:55

I need more various skills to achieve my desired earnings. I can't just keep to what I am now, I need to improve to meet new opportunities.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 220

Postby SUPERSINGH » 12 Jul 2018, 14:20

I think its best to keep on learning as we are never perfect and its nice to learn new things with time

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby riddy09 » 13 Jul 2018, 05:03

We don't need to be perfect but we can learn the skills that is needed for work and to earn a living. I doubt that there is a person in the world that is perfect and no flaws.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby cinderella » 13 Jul 2018, 23:51

riddy09 wrote:We don't need to be perfect but we can learn the skills that is needed for work and to earn a living. I doubt that there is a person in the world that is perfect and no flaws.

We just need to improve whatever we have at the moment. Personally, I am aware that need a lot of things to learn in order to improve my skills especially with that of blogging. I have so many questions that I am trying to find an answer to. Sometimes it's frustrating when after applying all the efforts, and yet I couldn't still achieve the desired outcome. I am not aiming to be perfect. I only want to be better and to earn more.

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby riddy09 » 14 Jul 2018, 04:55

That's what we can. Learn and improve. Through experience and application of those we can definitely become what we wanted to be and not be a perfect one.

riddy09

Postby tusziget » 14 Jul 2018, 06:06

I think we can improve our skills if we have ambition.Improving our skills requires some time and some effort as well.There are so many possibilities online to improve our skills,that it is not easy to choose from them.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby skysnap » 14 Jul 2018, 08:35

I think current skill set for me is limiting. And it needs to change for sure.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby JASPREET » 14 Jul 2018, 08:46

No One is perfect and we see daily different inventions and new things so we cannot be satisfied with out skills

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 104

Postby Zinha » 15 Jul 2018, 14:32

I am not satisfied with my current skills as my english level dont allow me to try more earning sites but i am happy with myself as i have improved a lot since I started and I hope it will be even better by the end of the year :)

Zinha
Banned

ForumCoin: 2

Postby riddy09 » 15 Jul 2018, 18:32

It's not necessary to be good in English language to earn on those sites. Unless, that's something to do with blogging, article writing or anything that is language skills related.

riddy09

Postby cinderella » 15 Jul 2018, 19:49

Zinha wrote:I am not satisfied with my current skills as my english level dont allow me to try more earning sites but i am happy with myself as i have improved a lot since I started and I hope it will be even better by the end of the year :)

Constant practice can make a change over the course of time. So much so, there are online applications which can help us in improving our English skills especially with that of writing; such as Grammarly. Though there may be some sites which you could still earn even without an advance English skill, still this is one of the most important skills we need to develop if we are aiming for a good result.

cinderella

Postby riddy09 » 19 Jul 2018, 22:42

Grammarly is an extension I've used too to check for grammar errors. Although, I don't often enable it only when I start to work. Continuously to use the language will definitely helps too.

riddy09

Postby cinderella » 19 Jul 2018, 23:24

riddy09 wrote:Grammarly is an extension I've used too to check for grammar errors. Although, I don't often enable it only when I start to work. Continuously to use the language will definitely helps too.

The good thing about Grammarly it is that we can use it for free. I am very grateful for having this app because it automatically identifies the mistakes especially that of spelling. Sometimes, I am very careless when typing. Although having an upgraded account could offer much better options. For now, I am satisfied with the free version.

cinderella

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum