*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Do you like online buying

Postby Angie10 » 21 Jun 2018, 08:18

OMG I LOVE online shopping!!! It's been a while since I was able to because cash is a little tight. I think I'm going to have to knuckle down and do a lot of online work so I can build up my Paypal account so I can buy a few items LOL

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Banner Ad

Postby riddy09 » 22 Jun 2018, 00:58

Yes, Paypal has an advantage for using it on online shop because you can have refund when the products have defects or you're not satisfied with their service. Still, it's difficult to trust if the products are genuine or not because it may be fake as well.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby augusta » 22 Jun 2018, 03:47

I don't like online purchases it makes me angry. some products are just not it and one would have wasted the whole time for nothing

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby anorona » 22 Jun 2018, 05:42

riddy09 wrote:Yes, Paypal has an advantage for using it on online shop because you can have refund when the products have defects or you're not satisfied with their service. Still, it's difficult to trust if the products are genuine or not because it may be fake as well.

that is true, so choosing the online site is also important as well as the reviews of the costumers who have already bought the item.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby arunima » 22 Jun 2018, 06:00

I have a few sites whom I trust and I love to buy from them. They are the genuine ones and I never faced any problem with them. I love online shopping as it saves time and the stress of traffic. But there are certain things where we like to have a touch and feel. I prefer to buy them from stores. There has been times when I have checked the item in a store and bought it online as there was special offer or discount online.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 617

Postby katkat » 22 Jun 2018, 06:30

Despite I have a little problem with the last purchased I had recently, I still would love to go for online shopping. I will just be careful to get reviews from other buyers before i go for it.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby tusziget » 22 Jun 2018, 16:08

There are some famous sites,like Amazon etc,from where you can buy different products.Millions of people are doing it.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby Margareth1993 » 22 Jun 2018, 16:27

I do like online buying because it is hassle free, convenient and wise time spending then you really know how much you would pay because you can budget and save on your account the next item you wanted to order. But in the other side when the item you ordered you feel unsatisfied aside of sometimes we cannot avoid the unfit sizes or it's kinda look different from the picture to actual pic and the good thing of it you can still return it and ask for another one.

Margareth1993

ForumCoin: 232

Postby anorona » 23 Jun 2018, 06:19

Once more thing I like on online buying is that sometimes they give code which you can get big discounts.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby ahmedo24 » 23 Jun 2018, 06:44

It a bit convenient buying online, the pricing system is not a way too better

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby Alexandoy » 23 Jun 2018, 07:22

I am still wary of online shopping until now. My wife recently ordered a shirt. She didn't know that the delivery is thru post office parcel. It is a hassle to go to the post office to claim the package and there's a fee that she had to pay. It's like the delivery was not free.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby JASPREET » 23 Jun 2018, 08:05

No such problem in India, we can provide our address and they deliver a the mentioned address and they call before delivering also

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby augusta » 23 Jun 2018, 12:09

I don't fancy. online buying at all.nothing beats walking into a store seeing what you want accessing it and going with it satisfaction

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby Akramhares » 23 Jun 2018, 12:26

Usually I prefer to shop online through Facebook and Whatsapp groups where we can find some good deals ,and also we can save our time and energy.

Akramhares
Banned

ForumCoin: -1

Postby SUPERSINGH » 23 Jun 2018, 14:04

I have never shopped through Facebook or Whatsapp deal, and always like to check products listen on different websites

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum