*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Do you like online buying

Postby tusziget » 17 Jul 2018, 05:43

Well,I think it is fair enough,that you only have to pay when you receive your products.I was thinking you have to pay some percentage of the price when you order your products online.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Banner Ad

Postby anorona » 17 Jul 2018, 12:37

tusziget wrote:Well,I think it is fair enough,that you only have to pay when you receive your products.I was thinking you have to pay some percentage of the price when you order your products online.

cash on delivery option will always be the best choice when buying online, while credit card option offers more discount aside from the actual discount from the shopping site.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby SUPERSINGH » 17 Jul 2018, 13:17

We have the Cash On Delivery option here as well and it does help us as we can pay on delivery and no botheration

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Happyland » 17 Jul 2018, 16:15

Buying things online is good but the downside is you cannot touch and feel the item. It helps to have an up close and personal experience with something before you buy it.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby darkthorn » 17 Jul 2018, 18:48

I love to buy stuff online but only from reliable websites and only when there is a free shipping option. In the past I used to buy a lot of stuff from eBay and once in a while I end up with items who were not exactly as advertised, but that is a risk in eBay and when we buy cheap stuff.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 342

Postby jackchun » 18 Jul 2018, 02:32

I have bought a toothbrush and paste from eBay, the fee is very expensive

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby riddy09 » 18 Jul 2018, 03:34

I just tried today to reload phone from different site using Paypal. And I've got pending transaction and until now my order is not processed. I don't see any cancel button in the transaction.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby katkat » 19 Jul 2018, 13:52

I am into it and I have no complaints nor any problem at the moment.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby anorona » 19 Jul 2018, 14:34

Happyland wrote:Buying things online is good but the downside is you cannot touch and feel the item. It helps to have an up close and personal experience with something before you buy it.

you have a point, that is really one of the advantage, buying online can sometimes be risky, so really have to sort out which site to buy to. look for those sellers
that has a lot of positive reviews.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby riddy09 » 19 Jul 2018, 15:40

Looks like I don't have paypal seller protection or something that's why my order was not processed. So I'm wondering how to turn that on or enable it in paypal dashboard?

riddy09

Postby katkat » 19 Jul 2018, 15:43

I usually read reviews so I may know if I am choosing a good product. It can help u decide to buy the item or not.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby riddy09 » 19 Jul 2018, 21:27

There are testimonials of feedback with regards on the product delivery or the product itself. It's a good way to also know which are popular to buy online and have discount and rebates.

riddy09

Postby tusziget » 20 Jul 2018, 04:24

It is good indeed to read some reviews,about the products you want to buy from a certain online shopping site,so you will know for sure,what type of product you are getting and to be satisfied with it.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby kataomoi » 20 Jul 2018, 04:34

I like online buying, but I don't really buy much. I only buy what I need and only if they're at the best price or if they're unavailable in the stores around me. I hate waiting at the door for my package to arrive.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 576

Postby anamika161088 » 20 Jul 2018, 07:53

Online buying is good especially when I Dont have much time to visit shops during daytime due to bust schedules

anamika161088

ForumCoin: 232

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum