*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: How can we get rich from Bitcoin ?

Postby skysnap » 15 Feb 2018, 08:48

Let bitcoin cross 9K and then mostly people will sell the bitcoin. And that would be good enough for sure.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby riddy09 » 22 Jul 2018, 02:50

I'm not sure about that 9k. It's nearly August and I still don't see it will cross that level again. We can take advantage of fall of Bitcoins though as we often see more dump than pump recently.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 1

Postby ahmedo24 » 22 Jul 2018, 09:28

Any ways, the price of bitcoin is not predictable, don't be surprised at August we might witness a pump in price to $9k and like wise a dump in price too, any thing can happen but let hope it positive

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby riddy09 » 22 Jul 2018, 23:29

What's with August to expect it will pump? I'm always thinking that we have something like big news coming because surely it will not have huge rise without any event that trigger it.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 1

Postby skysnap » 23 Jul 2018, 10:00

I would say it is still better than PTC crap to be honest. You are earning more in BTC once the rate goes high.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby Chameli » 23 Jul 2018, 10:29

Unless you have a lot of money to invest, it is quite impossible to get rich from bitcoins. Bitcoins is priced at around $7000, you need many bitcoins to actually profit from bitcoin investment.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby MaryVerma » 23 Jul 2018, 11:20

I m not sure about the word "we," but one can become rich if he buys them at a right time and then monitors the situation for further activities

MaryVerma

ForumCoin: 309

Postby PsycheScribbles » 23 Jul 2018, 15:51

You can't be rich overnight but you can get decent income from this but depends on its value too.

PsycheScribbles

ForumCoin: 336

Postby cmoneyspinner » 23 Jul 2018, 21:28

I'm using my browser to earn bitcoin. (Would appreciate if you ask for my referral link to get the extension. Pretty please! :$: )

Some folks say it's not all that great. But you know what? Before when I used my browser, I didn't earn anything. Now at least I can earn some bitcoins/satoshis while I'm watching my Korean dramas. :lol:

Some days when I can't do my online work or work on my home biz projects, I can turn on my laptop on and mine bitcoin. The whole day, even though I'm involved doing other real life stuff, I can let my device earn for me.

Every cloud has a silver lining. :D

silver lining.jpg
silver lining.jpg (73.47 KiB) Viewed 91 times

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,867

Postby tusziget » 24 Jul 2018, 02:41

If it is worth to earn that way your satoshis then go for it.It is good that you don't have to claim from faucets all day long,it is much easier to earn that way satoshis.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby augusta » 24 Jul 2018, 05:42

I think storing it and selling them.when the prices are high can be of help mightily even not rich.

augusta

ForumCoin: 36

Postby beriut » 24 Jul 2018, 07:47

Trading bitcoins especially if your local currency is not USD, is a bit complicated sometimes because like forex you need also to check the current exchanges before you buy or sell, that way you could also gain more.

beriut

ForumCoin: 81

Postby anorona » 24 Jul 2018, 09:17

On buying and selling I can say that it is possible
to earn bug amount if you will also invest big amount for it. However, it is too risky because the price of bitcoin is really unpredictable, being rich through btc is something that is easy, there is no assurance from it.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby Yugocean » 24 Jul 2018, 09:22

Right now I will not sell bitcoin, because it can go up to 16k or go down to 6k; so for some time I will store it and sell only when required.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,960

Postby Happyland » 24 Jul 2018, 16:21

Investing in the asset is one way that can get you on the road to being "rich". Can you get rich by investing in something? If things go right yes it is possible to get rich; but, there is no guarantee of this happening. Investments have to be managed well including managing the risk.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum