*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: How many hours you spent online to earn bucks

Postby Yugocean » 14 Dec 2017, 13:31

All day, time by time. I do not count total of hours.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,960

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Dec 2017, 14:00

I cannot count but i am always online from the start of the day at around 6 Am to 10 Pm

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby morgoodie » 14 Dec 2017, 16:49

There have been times that I would be on the computer all day and I would feel like I didn't spend enough time with my family, but it is hard when it is your only source of income. So you have to find a balance and maybe other days I wouldn't have to spend as much time online. Now that I have an offline job I don't have to rely on online earnings so I can spend less time on my computer during my off time from work.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 0

Postby Rational Mind » 14 Dec 2017, 19:58

I have a regular job and online earning is just a fun way to make some bucks for chocolates. Normally, I spend 1-2 hours every day on earning sites.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby JASPREET » 15 Dec 2017, 11:23

dominique wrote:I have a regular job and online earning is just a fun way to make some bucks for chocolates. Normally, I spend 1-2 hours every day on earning sites.

yeah is same for me, but i only spend time on Forum coin for some fun and earnings

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 571

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Dec 2017, 14:24

I try to spend a lot of time online these days and its helping me as well. I will try to maximize my potentials

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Postby anorona » 15 Dec 2017, 14:44

SUPERSINGH wrote:I try to spend a lot of time online these days and its helping me as well. I will try to maximize my potentials

Same here, as long as I have free time, i will spend it most on bmf , forum coin and on ffu. But I am a having a hardtime on connecting to ffu sometimes so I am not much active on the site

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby huggy212 » 15 Dec 2017, 15:46

I spend my whole day in front of my computer to earn money online. I always reply to youtube comment questions everyday so they will always comeback to view more of my videos. Large part of my job is also researching new ways to earn money online.

huggy212

ForumCoin: 372

Postby chaz » 15 Dec 2017, 19:00

To be honest, this is the first time I logged in after a while, so I would say for now 15 minutes.

chaz

ForumCoin: 0

Postby Zinha » 15 Dec 2017, 20:02

I spend very little of my time online, that is why I am earning almost nothing besides working in a couple of sites. :lolno:

Zinha
Banned

ForumCoin: 2

Postby skysnap » 17 Dec 2017, 08:25

I think around 2 hours or more are more than enough for earning bucks.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby SUPERSINGH » 17 Dec 2017, 10:55

skysnap wrote:I think around 2 hours or more are more than enough for earning bucks.

So you spend around 2 hours only? I think you earn pretty well from online :mrgreen:

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Postby grecy0905 » 17 Dec 2017, 11:52

I lost my faith in earning online. This year, I assumed that earning online is down so I find a real job offline. I was lucky to have both, offline and online job at the same time and I still have my online job right now, like FC and Steemit and BC. I spent little time online, the shortest is 20 minutes on steemit. I just need to be active. My post is earning for 7 days and it will stop after it, so I need to be active. I can always visit FC and BC when I have time during the night.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby Spriha » 18 Dec 2017, 08:14

I only stay offline when I'm in sleeping lol. I don't have specific time for it but most of the time I think I'm on.

Spriha
Banned

ForumCoin: -1

Postby JASPREET » 18 Dec 2017, 09:49

Spriha wrote:I only stay offline when I'm in sleeping lol. I don't have specific time for it but most of the time I think I'm on.

That's good. Please share on which websites you are on and earn :mrgreen:

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 571

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum