*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Your thought on crypto currencies

Postby skysnap » 26 Feb 2018, 11:29

I am happpy to sell once I have enough. I am not going to be greedy. Going to hold only upto the point where I should be selling.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby Po1son » 26 Feb 2018, 11:32

Happyland wrote:
Po1son wrote:I claim different types of cryptocurrencies from faucets on a daily basis. I have to admit that I don't earn that much. If I add up the amount that I claim per day then it will be a little more than one dollar. I have also tried mining previously but unfortunately, my PC is not that powerful and it was freezing too much that I had to stop.

Which faucets do you use? Do you only use faucets that are on faucethub or do you use other faucets as well?

I am actually claiming from different faucets and most of them pays through faucethub. Freebitcoin is the best site to claim.

Po1son

ForumCoin: 252

Postby Happyland » 26 Feb 2018, 13:13

Faucethub has grown since its beginning. It is a good way to accumulate currencies. The internal exchange is a great feature.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby anorona » 26 Feb 2018, 13:33

Happyland wrote:Faucethub has grown since its beginning. It is a good way to accumulate currencies. The internal exchange is a great feature.

I personally choose
them for their lowers fees and wide range of faucets to choose from.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby Yugocean » 26 Feb 2018, 13:38

I am going to make time management with faucets and cryptocurrency paying sites.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,960

Postby Happyland » 26 Feb 2018, 13:42

Yugocean wrote:I am going to make time management with faucets and cryptocurrency paying sites.

I am curious about your goals around time management. What will be your strategy going forward?

Happyland

Postby tusziget » 27 Feb 2018, 05:48

It can take up much time to earn cryptocurrencies with faucets.The thing is that the faucets have claiming time at 5-15 etc minutes,so you have to be active all day long.It would be good to have higher paying faucet,from where you can claim couple of times per day higher amount of satoshis.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby ahmedo24 » 27 Feb 2018, 06:19

Most people collecting bitcoin and other coins now are doing that for the future when the price will be higher and stable

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby aecel » 27 Feb 2018, 10:22

I'm still not learning how it works in crypto I want to study it but I kind of afraid losing my investment because I've read other users that they got disappointed after making an investment because they've lost their investment.

aecel

ForumCoin: 391

Postby skysnap » 27 Feb 2018, 11:19

I am seeing a lot of new crypto coming up. But the base top currency like bitcoin, ether seems to be good on that context.

skysnap

Postby ceci » 27 Feb 2018, 12:49

junrose123 wrote:I think cryptocurrencies would be a great one because it can give us extra income even in just few cents everyday. Claiming to some faucets would be a good idea if we want to earn free without investing any money.

Idont claim faucet due to busy schedule, only put in some little money via FC earlier. Expect the price to increase slowly this year.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby blair » 27 Feb 2018, 12:57

My very first encounter with cryptos is through bitcoin faucets. I was just trying to experience and see for myself what they are just so I can write something about bitcoins in the forum on PL. Little did I know I was already earning bitcoins I did not know what to do with the coins and did a little research and found out I can actually turn them to cash. My research was never easy because not everyone knows or talks about cryptos then. One major thing that made me believe in the future of cryptos is the fast and less expensive transactions and fees. Comparing it with the banks I began to appreciate the use and value of cryptos and never looked back.

blair

ForumCoin: 588

Postby Happyland » 27 Feb 2018, 16:06

Blockchain technology is very important. It will transform how things are done. It is the future and the future is now.

Happyland

Postby tusziget » 28 Feb 2018, 05:40

I think digital technology is the future,and will be globally known within couple of years.The cryptocurrencies are very popular,but not all the people all around the world are aware of cryptocurrencies.So,it may take some time till be worldwide known.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby skysnap » 28 Feb 2018, 10:58

If prices go up then I am sure lot of people are going to benefit frm that. As of now the demand seems to be uneven So it's hard to gauge.

skysnap

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum