*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Selling a lot online ?

Postby Little Mage » 08 Dec 2017, 08:25

ahmedo24 wrote:You can kid toys that are attractive and Xmas greeting cards, this things will sell more this month

Yes this is true.l I heard toys are something that sell quite a bit! heehee :D ;) <3 <3 <3

Little Mage
Banned

ForumCoin: 544

Banner Ad

Postby JASPREET » 08 Dec 2017, 09:31

Little Mage wrote:
ahmedo24 wrote:You can kid toys that are attractive and Xmas greeting cards, this things will sell more this month

Yes this is true.l I heard toys are something that sell quite a bit! heehee :D ;) <3 <3 <3

You can try selling candies online also with toys

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 104

Postby nakitakona » 08 Dec 2017, 10:48

Sorry if I misunderstood or misled by your post. I thought you are in real estate business for you are selling "lot". As I keep on reading the comments here, it is an online business making use of affiliate marketing and other means of selling online. It could also be promoted in the Facebook and some social media pages.

I am very curious on how you could do this. Could you elaborate on how to do this? Especially the payment system, the delivery mode, and money processor. Thank you.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby Yugocean » 08 Dec 2017, 10:50

nakitakona wrote:Sorry if I misunderstood or misled by your post. I thought you are in real estate business for you are selling "lot". As I keep on reading the comments here, it is an online business making use of affiliate marketing and other means of selling online. It could also be promoted in the Facebook and some social media pages.

I am very curious on how you could do this. Could you elaborate on how to do this? Especially the payment system, the delivery mode, and money processor. Thank you.

I think you really misunderstood, she is not into any thins serioous, but more like childish - candy/toys, but sometimes wine.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby Little Mage » 11 Dec 2017, 02:45

I like candy and toys yes!! heeheee :D ;) <3 <3 <3

Little Mage
Banned

Postby tusziget » 11 Dec 2017, 04:21

Then you can sell many products online,like Christmas decorations,cards,etc and make cash from it.At this time of the year,I think this products are the best sold.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby Little Mage » 11 Dec 2017, 08:20

JASPREET wrote:
Little Mage wrote:

Yes this is true.l I heard toys are something that sell quite a bit! heehee :shifty:

You can try selling candies online also with toys

I have many toys and candies in my store that I think I will sell! Good idea :D ;) <3 <3 <3 <3

Little Mage
Banned

Postby skysnap » 11 Dec 2017, 08:39

I'd say some of the products sell well and some of the products require too much time for the sales.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby Little Mage » 12 Dec 2017, 19:08

Yes I agrees! It's better to find products that sell well and very fast. Because that is where the big moneys is. :D ;) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Little Mage
Banned

Postby anorona » 12 Dec 2017, 23:40

candiea and chocolates can get a good sales too because some people is having it as a give away for their godson/goddaughter

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby Little Mage » 13 Dec 2017, 09:49

candies are great! thanks for advice :D ;) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Little Mage
Banned

Postby SanaChaudhary » 13 Dec 2017, 13:51

I am also selling online I have fanpage I am selling theough it

SanaChaudhary

ForumCoin: 67

Postby Little Mage » 13 Dec 2017, 22:16

That is good idea! Fan pages and things! have funs making lots of money ;) <3 <3 <3 <3

Little Mage
Banned

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Dec 2017, 22:05

Little Mage wrote:yea the Christmas season is really the time to get to making a lot of money online for certain !

Actually it is a season to make lots of sales only if what you sell online are relevant to christmas celebrations

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby Rational Mind » 15 Dec 2017, 22:52

I thought lingerie sells better therefore, I started a lingerie site but the products are not selling, may be I should switch with toys.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum