*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Global test market site

Postby augusta » 19 Nov 2017, 07:50

I have read good reviews on BMF though no.body posted a payment proof. I just fed up with survey sites because of disqualification.please does this site work with African countries

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Banner Ad

Re: Global test market site

Postby suny » 19 Nov 2017, 07:54

I have been working on this site indirectly for years and they are one of the best survey sites. I am not subscribed to this site directly though.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby ceci » 19 Nov 2017, 08:08

suny wrote:I have been working on this site indirectly for years and they are one of the best survey sites. I am not subscribed to this site directly though.

Yes, there is repeat offers either from GMT directly or other GPTs like Clixsense.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby chekdn » 19 Nov 2017, 11:20

ceci wrote:
suny wrote:I have been working on this site indirectly for years and they are one of the best survey sites. I am not subscribed to this site directly though.

Yes, there is repeat offers either from GMT directly or other GPTs like Clixsense.

Interesting though, but even on clixsense i can't remember having of their offers, and even if i have, i guess i would be disqualified.

chekdn

ForumCoin: 406

Postby tusziget » 19 Nov 2017, 11:22

I have heard,that it is a good site.I will sign up there,when I will have more free time.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby morgoodie » 19 Nov 2017, 15:16

I used to work on this site and was paid by them. I have also done their surveys on other GPT sites including Swagbucks, GrabPoints and iRazoo. They are one of the popular survey sites and they are legit. Whether they work for your country, I don't know that. I am pretty sure they are international.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 0

Postby nela13 » 19 Nov 2017, 23:31

Right now I have no payment proof to show you, but I have already received two payments from them, one OC $50 and this last one of $40.
It is a good and trusted site.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby Tina30219 » 20 Nov 2017, 00:16

I have heard good things about this site have gotten surveys through other sites from them and had good luck with them I might have to check them out.

Tina30219

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 255

Postby anorona » 20 Nov 2017, 00:25

I am a member and have seen some reviews on payment proof on youtube. One good thing about sit that they will still give 5 points even you are not qualified to the survey.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby Tina30219 » 20 Nov 2017, 00:51

I like that about sites doing that I wish there was more sites out there that did that. What is the amount you need to cashout and is it amazon or PayPal or both?

Tina30219

ForumCoin: 255

Postby tusziget » 20 Nov 2017, 04:59

Yes,that sounds good,that you receive points,even if you do not qualify for the survey.

tusziget

Postby Yugocean » 20 Nov 2017, 11:19

After CF task ruled me out for losing facebook, I amtrying to get a task site where I can earn $1 for 30 minutes, is it worth?

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby chekdn » 20 Nov 2017, 11:34

nela13 wrote:Right now I have no payment proof to show you, but I have already received two payments from them, one OC $50 and this last one of $40.
It is a good and trusted site.

The amount is not bad. It seemed like signing up on the site directly may be a better option. $50 took you how many days?

chekdn

ForumCoin: 406

Postby nela13 » 20 Nov 2017, 11:40

chekdn wrote:The amount is not bad. It seemed like signing up on the site directly may be a better option. $50 took you how many days?

It took me some months :roll: The good thing about Global Test Market surveys id that even if you don't qualify you will receive 5 points for trying, which is good.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby tusziget » 20 Nov 2017, 12:13

Even if it took you some months,it is a very nice amount of money.I like completing surveys too:in couple of minutes you can make from$0.46 till $1 or over it.In an hour completing surveys I could make severalbucks,if I were from Tier1 country.

tusziget

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum