*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: FaucetHub

Postby Happyland » 11 Jan 2018, 14:28

Yes I am glad the members are liking faucethub. Many of you now realize that it is legit. I would not write a thread on something that is not legit. I only do legit sites but sometimes even legit sites can run into issues at some point in the existence. The key is to recognize a legit situation and get involved as fast as you can and as often as you can. In the world of crypto oftentimes things don't last long. Things are constantly changing and evolving. There are more platforms that pay higher rates and are legit. I have performed my due diligence on them for months. Perhaps I will write a thread on them too if anyone is interested.

jackchun wrote:game is much fun than claiming facuets, so it is time to try playing games to earn money or bitcoin, especially earning from games is much higher rate when you start early

There are other legit platforms that are better than faucets and better than playing games. Games are fun but it is possible to earn at higher rates than games and you have more control. They are legit. I would suggest if you want more crypto and alt coins then trade up. There are at least 7 things to look for in a legit site; therefore the scam sites are easier to point out. For example the "type of blockchain" is very important such as organic or borrowed.

augusta wrote:I trying to even close my coinbase wallet because their transaction fees is over the top.maybe I will try localbitcoin and read up about it.

Augusta, if you are referring to bitcoin fees, that is not an issue specific to coinbase. It is an issue with the bitcoin network. On many wallet sites the fees are high. Hopefully when the new lightning is implemented it will help ease the problem. Bitcoin has become very popular.

skysnap wrote:I hope to reach withdrawal for the ether and dash.

Yes ether and dash are good crypto to have. You made a smart decision to focus on those. You should accumulate as much as you can. You will be very happy in the years to come. I think the fees on those two currencies will rise in a pattern similar to bitcoin. Have patience because many coins will start to fall but they will rise again.

anorona wrote:so far I havent experienced any problem from the site, so for now, yes, it is reliable site for btc. What more I like about them is that they have list of faucet to choose from their site, you dont have to search because it is right there already.

Yes a micropayment service makes claiming on faucets very efficient. It also accumulates the claims so that you will be able to withdraw a decent amount and avoid high fees from tiny payments.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Banner Ad

Postby jackchun » 12 Jan 2018, 01:20

seems cryptocurrency fall again this few days, do you know what happens ?

And what it meant by organic or borrowed ?

thx

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby ladyninja » 12 Jan 2018, 08:16

I think there is just a huge concentration on bitcoin at the moment. There should also be other currencies like dash and ether to focus on.

ladyninja

ForumCoin: 190

Postby nela13 » 12 Jan 2018, 08:54

ladyninja wrote:I think there is just a huge concentration on bitcoin at the moment. There should also be other currencies like dash and ether to focus on.

I only started working with cryotocurrencies a few months ago and there are still a lot of things that I need to learn about bitcoins, only after that I will be able to understand other cryptocurrencies.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby Yugocean » 12 Jan 2018, 10:19

nela13 wrote:
ladyninja wrote:I think there is just a huge concentration on bitcoin at the moment. There should also be other currencies like dash and ether to focus on.

I only started working with cryotocurrencies a few months ago and there are still a lot of things that I need to learn about bitcoins, only after that I will be able to understand other cryptocurrencies.

When we start, we always have to be under guidence to understand, later we can do with our experience.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby skysnap » 12 Jan 2018, 10:35

Happyland wrote:Yes ether and dash are good crypto to have. You made a smart decision to focus on those. You should accumulate as much as you can. You will be very happy in the years to come. I think the fees on those two currencies will rise in a pattern similar to bitcoin. Have patience because many coins will start to fall but they will rise again.

Yes ether fees are already high due to cryptokitty and fishbank type projects. I hope ether makes a fork. So that like bitcoin cash we can focus on new fork.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby jackchun » 13 Jan 2018, 01:28

i think if there is a new fork for ETH, it may damage the original eth coins

jackchun

Postby skysnap » 13 Jan 2018, 08:30

No damage to original coin. There are 5 forks of bitcoin. Does not mean it damaged bitcoin.

skysnap

Postby riddy09 » 13 Jan 2018, 10:03

FH has weekly payments on bitcoins now. I don't know how fast will be the transaction with that plan. And I've noticed a more buy demand on dogecoin in the exchange section. While, I'm having hard time claim more bitcoin in the faucets because of very low rates now.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby lupandina » 13 Jan 2018, 10:33

Well, withdrawals there are cheap and with small minimum. So I often help to my friends from other sites or forums withdraw their btc through FaucetHub (I'm exchanging their btc from another sites to Faucethub). This is the only reason, why I'm in FaucetHub :)

lupandina

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 107

Postby augusta » 13 Jan 2018, 11:00

i have always known that faucethub is a legit site,is there way of withdrawing without to one's wallet without getting to minimum withdrawal

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby jackchun » 14 Jan 2018, 01:13

You have to have a wallet to link to your facuethub mini wallet for withdraw purposes, and attain to minimum payout threshold first ..

jackchun

Postby anorona » 14 Jan 2018, 02:22

Is there anyone here who uses the mining optionnon faucethub, how much satoshi does it give per day?

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby tusziget » 14 Jan 2018, 04:41

I am not using the mining options,because it might be costly,I like collecting more from the faucets.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby skysnap » 14 Jan 2018, 08:58

Hoping that more faucets for the dash and ether. I want to own as much as possible in such context.

skysnap

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum