*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Paypal Currency Setup

Postby skysnap » 30 May 2017, 08:00

Paypal is now setting new currency options for account. So if you are from outside US then you have to setup primary currency. For example, you get payout in USD and it will convert into your local currency if you don't set primary currency. So anyone sending the currency in USD it will automatically convert to local unless you specify.

This is happening to many users outside US. So go to settings > withdrawls> currency setup. This page may be different for you as not all paypal account are same. And we have localized setup.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Banner Ad

Re: Paypal Currency Setup

Postby kaka135 » 30 May 2017, 08:55

Thank you very much for the information. I'd like to receive USD, so I'm definitely going to set this up soon. ;)

--- 30 May 2017, 17:19 ---

For me, this is how I set:
1. Click on Details> Next to the PayPal Balance.
2. Click on Manage Currencies.
3. Select the currency from the list
4. Click on "Make Primary" button.

That's it! Hope my next FC payment will be in USD. :)

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby ceci » 30 May 2017, 15:56

kaka135 wrote:Thank you very much for the information. I'd like to receive USD, so I'm definitely going to set this up soon. ;)

Thanks for the steps, I will definitely choose USD as well, haha!

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby Angie10 » 30 May 2017, 16:17

Thanks for sharing :) I kinda like my current setup and don't mind either US$ or UK£. But I guess if I had to choose, I'd settle for the latter. I don't want it being set to my local currency LOL

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby peachpurple » 30 May 2017, 17:09

thanks for your update. No wonder sometimes I keep receiving Ringgit Malaysia currency from Forumcoin. I am sure that my paypal in under USD currency. I had never change it.

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 331

Postby haripriyavkl » 30 May 2017, 17:14

Thanks for the information. I will look it out soon and make the necessary changes. I think PayPal changed some rules recently, I got a mail about that. I need to see those rules also. Thank you.

haripriyavkl

ForumCoin: 513

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 30 May 2017, 18:15

I can't remember if Paypal sent me a communication about currency update but I did not pay attention. I will check the steps. Thanks for sharing.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 323

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 30 May 2017, 18:20

I was not aware of this. I am in Canada and I have noticed some of my payments that use to send as USD are now coming as CAD, I never changed anything though. I have been just manually converting the currency myself. I am confused though does this mean they are taking away the option to convert it yourself?

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 68

Postby skysnap » 31 May 2017, 07:46

By default you don't need to do anythig but if paypal is converting yoru currency automatically then setup primary currency.

skysnap

Postby ceci » 03 Jun 2017, 13:15

kaka135 wrote:Thank you very much for the information. I'd like to receive USD, so I'm definitely going to set this up soon. ;)

Thanks, my FC payment is in USD, in fact! And, thanks for the guide, I just done it!

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby purple19 » 04 Jun 2017, 01:57

i live in canada and i get payments from site in USD and then i convert to CAD but i didn't know there is a primary currency option available in paypal

purple19

ForumCoin: 348

Postby skysnap » 04 Jun 2017, 07:51

purple19 wrote:i live in canada and i get payments from site in USD and then i convert to CAD but i didn't know there is a primary currency option available in paypal

Yes there is. You can go to the withdrawal > Manage currencies. Or it could be different setting for you.

skysnap

Postby chikitta » 07 Jun 2017, 17:20

I can't remember what my email from PayPal was all about wasn't keen on it. But i would like to receive USD most definitely. Will check my account for sure thanks for sharing

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 354

Postby skysnap » 08 Jun 2017, 07:09

It seems to be working for many. I have tried it on my account. and working for indian users it seems.

skysnap

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum