New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Postloop

Postby skysnap » 10 Apr 2019, 08:01

tusziget wrote:Maybe when the new site owner sorts out all the things on Postloop, there will be more forums available there, where members can be active on.

I don't think there is anything to solve though. The forumwheel is down and postloop does not have forums. So it's kind of broken right now.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,184

Postby Ash » 10 Apr 2019, 11:28

I wish they could sort out their system for us website owners. I can't even add my blog or WordPress forum on to the site because it doesn't support them.

Ash

ForumCoin: 381

Postby junrose123 » 10 Apr 2019, 12:32

I have seen some forums available for posting on the site but I was not able to post lately since I was busy with my offline work.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 414

Postby a_jerobon » 10 Apr 2019, 14:42

I have never reached payout in postloop. I joined the site at a time when it had really gone down. There are a few forums to work in the site and those few are so low paying.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 616

Postby Alexandoy » 11 Apr 2019, 00:27

Is there news about payouts lately? A friend has been waiting for 2 weeks now but the money is yet to be seen in the Paypal account.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 1,367

Postby tusziget » 11 Apr 2019, 03:29

There is some hope for your friend that he will receive the payment, as an other member has received his payment after waiting for a longer time.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 760

Postby fergus1234 » 11 Apr 2019, 11:47

When I was giving out tips on how to handle forums no one listens so that made me decide to not renew. I wont pay people will drain my money for unsatisfying content

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 1,523

Postby Ash » 11 Apr 2019, 13:12

Alexandoy wrote:Is there news about payouts lately? A friend has been waiting for 2 weeks now but the money is yet to be seen in the Paypal account.

I was finally paid a few days ago so it seems they are slowing paying out in batches. He may have to wait a little while though, the frequency between payments seems to be quite large

Ash

ForumCoin: 381

Postby tusziget » 12 Apr 2019, 04:21

I wonder how many members are still waiting for their payments?Maybe after all members are paid, the site will function normally as before?

tusziget

Postby katkat » 12 Apr 2019, 05:51

I am planning to join again the site. Is it okay to join again after 6 months of inactivity in the site? Is the site the same as it is before or I have to adjust a lot more of the different things that they are doing to make the site better.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 794

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Apr 2019, 06:37

I don't it is necessary joining a site that has not paid her members that requested for payments months back

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 89

Postby Alexandoy » 12 Apr 2019, 22:44

katkat wrote:I am planning to join again the site. Is it okay to join again after 6 months of inactivity in the site? Is the site the same as it is before or I have to adjust a lot more of the different things that they are doing to make the site better.

The site is not the same as before, at least for now because it seems that the new admin is having a hard time in handling the operations.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 1,367

Postby tusziget » 13 Apr 2019, 05:10

katkat wrote:I am planning to join again the site. Is it okay to join again after 6 months of inactivity in the site? Is the site the same as it is before or I have to adjust a lot more of the different things that they are doing to make the site better.

It is good to keep your account active on some sites, and login at least once per month.Maybe your account is still active.However, there is a new owner, so members are waiting what changes will be made on the site.

tusziget

Postby naxewp81 » 13 Apr 2019, 11:06

All the best. I'm not joining any more sites this year, be it new or an old one. I joined too many already.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 79

Postby junrose123 » 13 Apr 2019, 13:38

I would still continue working with the site as soon as I see some improvements from it and If I see some interesting points to work on.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 414

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum