New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Postloop

Postby Kei » 07 Apr 2019, 06:49

junrose123 wrote:Most of the time I am earning more than a dollar everyday at Postloop which is really a big help for me to boost my earnings aside from the earnings that I am receiving to other sites.

You are interestingly the only one of many has recently confessed to enjoying the site. Good for you.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 277

Postby katkat » 07 Apr 2019, 06:56

I am trying to recover my acciunt in the site but not lucky to do it. Can't remember when was the last time i was able to log in. Anyway I will try again later so I will have an additional site of earning.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 738

Postby skysnap » 07 Apr 2019, 08:54

I think postloop can be pretty good place to start the posting jobs but now a days it can be pretty much deserted town. No new people and nothing new to build on.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 862

Postby tusziget » 08 Apr 2019, 03:17

I think you are right about it.The place seemed pretty deserted when I checked in to the site.If there will be many forums where it is possible to post comments, I will be active on the site again.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 683

Postby skysnap » 08 Apr 2019, 07:24

2 forums are active there. But you may have to check if your rating matches with their requirement. Forum owners seem strict so be careful of joining them.

skysnap

Postby Ash » 08 Apr 2019, 17:56

Wow, I was actually paid. Managed to get my internet back today and saw that $5 was sent to my PayPal yesterday. Glad to finally have it resolved :D

Ash

ForumCoin: 376

Postby sofs » 09 Apr 2019, 02:09

kingcool52 wrote:Wow, I was actually paid. Managed to get my internet back today and saw that $5 was sent to my PayPal yesterday. Glad to finally have it resolved :D

That is great, I am relieved that they paid you finally even if they took ever so long. I hope they would just speed up their progress and get the site fighting fit lol. I think its time to take a look at the site and see what is happening there. It is one of my favorite sites and I don't want to see it going down like the others have.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,619

Postby tusziget » 09 Apr 2019, 03:32

kingcool52 wrote:Wow, I was actually paid. Managed to get my internet back today and saw that $5 was sent to my PayPal yesterday. Glad to finally have it resolved :D

Congrats to your payment, that's great that you have received it, even after a longer time.At least we know about the new owner, that is an honest person and is paying the members.

tusziget

Postby skysnap » 09 Apr 2019, 07:56

Good to see that you got paid from them. It seems like hard these days to work with ionicware. I hope that they come back stronger with more clients.

skysnap

Postby Alexandoy » 09 Apr 2019, 09:54

That payment of $5 is a refreshing news for those who are in wait of payment from Postloop. I hope every withdrawal would now be paid.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 1,285

Postby Ash » 09 Apr 2019, 09:57

Thank you everyone. It was great to see the payment finally arrive on my PayPal account and now hopefully everyone else can get paid as well. Plus, hopefully once everything is done, the site can maybe return to the way it was.

Ash

ForumCoin: 376

Postby Angie10 » 09 Apr 2019, 10:19

It must take forever now to earn with so few forums available, especially given the fact that you're limited on how many comments you can submit. If the few that do exist don't tickle your fancy then you're done for. The last time I looked, about 2 months ago, there was a handful, none of which interested me. Does anyone see PostLoop ever recovering?!

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,266

Postby sofs » 09 Apr 2019, 17:42

Angie10 wrote:It must take forever now to earn with so few forums available, especially given the fact that you're limited on how many comments you can submit. If the few that do exist don't tickle your fancy then you're done for. The last time I looked, about 2 months ago, there was a handful, none of which interested me. Does anyone see PostLoop ever recovering?!

We hope against hope that it will recover. :lol: The new owner surely bought the site to earn something out of it, I hope. I am patiently waiting to see what he plans to do next since he has paid off most of his dues.
The reality is even the available forums are scamming posters. :x

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,619

Postby Alexandoy » 09 Apr 2019, 22:46

sofs wrote:
We hope against hope that it will recover. :lol: The new owner surely bought the site to earn something out of it, I hope. I am patiently waiting to see what he plans to do next since he has paid off most of his dues.
The reality is even the available forums are scamming posters. :x

That's also my opinion that the new owner bought the site to operate and earn. So I guess it's about time to get back to the normal operation.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 1,285

Postby tusziget » 10 Apr 2019, 03:42

Maybe when the new site owner sorts out all the things on Postloop, there will be more forums available there, where members can be active on.

tusziget

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum