*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Postloop

Postby Ash » 13 Apr 2019, 13:41

Yeah, honestly, if they got some forums added and I saw more of a staff presence, I wouldn't mind going back to the site. I miss it quite a bit.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Banner Ad

Postby skysnap » 13 Apr 2019, 14:33

Only issue is that we need to have option to join some forums. By default ionicware foums are not accessible for me now.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby tusziget » 14 Apr 2019, 04:12

Even if there would be more forums available now, I would not be active on them, as the situation of the Postloop is uncertain.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby naxewp81 » 14 Apr 2019, 04:56

tusziget wrote:Even if there would be more forums available now, I would not be active on them, as the situation of the Postloop is uncertain.

Agreed. Unless the new owner can make it as it was or better than last time, I might consider joining Postloop again.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby Ash » 14 Apr 2019, 13:51

I agree. I don't think I want the stress of having to wait another month or more just to get paid $5. And there would need to be a large number of new forums to make it worthwhile to post on there anyway

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby Alexandoy » 14 Apr 2019, 21:40

kingcool52 wrote:I agree. I don't think I want the stress of having to wait another month or more just to get paid $5. And there would need to be a large number of new forums to make it worthwhile to post on there anyway

You are right with that $5. What is it to us anyway? Let's move on and go ahead with our online life.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby tusziget » 15 Apr 2019, 03:30

It took me some time to earn my first 5 USD in Postloop, but I was glad when I have received it.Now I have about 30 points there, but not active there anymore, till the situation changes for the better.

tusziget

Postby skysnap » 15 Apr 2019, 07:18

Now a days not a lot of new forums are there. So yeah it would surely take a lot of time for making money from there onwards. Not a lot of activity from what I have heard.

skysnap

Postby tusziget » 16 Apr 2019, 04:17

I have read that some members are still active in Postloop.I hope that they will receive their payments, as I have read that payments are sent to members every now and then.

tusziget

Postby junrose123 » 16 Apr 2019, 06:47

It is not really worth to wait for more than a month for the payment of 5 dollars since it is too long.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Alexandoy » 16 Apr 2019, 07:39

junrose123 wrote:It is not really worth to wait for more than a month for the payment of 5 dollars since it is too long.

You are right. That's also my advice to a friend who had withdrawn $5 just to test if Postloop is paying. It's nearly a month, I guess, and we just have to move on.

Alexandoy

Postby naxewp81 » 16 Apr 2019, 07:44

tusziget wrote:I have read that some members are still active in Postloop.I hope that they will receive their payments, as I have read that payments are sent to members every now and then.

There's only one active site now - The Card Collectors. How can the admin profit from one site and attempt to pay off pending cashout and attain new payment requests? I hope he can find more sites soon.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby skysnap » 16 Apr 2019, 07:56

I think the rating if reduced then a lot of forums from the ionicwares own channels would be able to start as well.

skysnap

Postby tusziget » 18 Apr 2019, 04:00

I don't think it will happen soon some positive change on Postloop.There has been months since the new owner has bought the site and did nothing else just sending every now and then payments to the members.

tusziget

Postby Alexandoy » 18 Apr 2019, 05:13

tusziget wrote:I don't think it will happen soon some positive change on Postloop.There has been months since the new owner has bought the site and did nothing else just sending every now and then payments to the members.

That's also the view of the members I know because they have been telling me that they are not visiting the site anymore.

Alexandoy

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum