*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: More on postloop

Postby skysnap » 27 May 2017, 07:24

madaora wrote:I registered on postloop few days ago, but logging in has been difficult. I abandoned it for other sites which are more easier.

Subscribe and make your first 10 posts. That should get you started.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Banner Ad

Re: Postloop rating

Postby skysnap » 27 May 2017, 07:29

I only have two forums now. I am looking for any safe forum. Other than SEOclerks anyonee knows any good forum?

skysnap

Postby kataomoi » 27 May 2017, 07:32

skysnap wrote:I only have two forums now. I am looking for any safe forum. Other than SEOclerks anyonee knows any good forum?
What do you mean by "safe forum"?

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 576

Postloopers, how is the going so far?

Postby remnant » 27 May 2017, 12:45

Postloop is back with a bang and I recently made my first cash out. It seems some new forums have chipped in. I have tasted my first bitter pill there after my saving fell from 4.35 to 4.17 after subscribing to a forum I was not particularly familiar with. How is the going for everyone else?

remnant

ForumCoin: 7

Re: Postloopers, how is the going so far?

Postby thisnthat » 27 May 2017, 13:50

Getting a lower rating can be really discouraging, but you can get it back up there. I try to avoid the ones that I don't know much about or maybe do a little bit of reading before I try to post on any of those. Some owners will re-rate you after you make another 5 posts, so you could ask and then do 5 really great ones. Good luck.

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 383

Postby thisnthat » 27 May 2017, 14:08

I don't really like to mention the names of specific forums when discussing paid posting. Since some of them have clear warnings in their rules not to mention it on their site, I figure they don't want it mentioned elsewhere either. They don't want their regular members to know that they are paying for posts, so I think it's better not to mention them here. It's easy enough to hint around at which one we are referring to most of the time.

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 383

Postby peachpurple » 27 May 2017, 16:58

I have not join postloop yet. Can anyone tell me is this site similar to forumwheel where I have to write and comment 10 posts before being approved?

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 331

Postby kaka135 » 27 May 2017, 20:46

peachpurple wrote:I have not join postloop yet. Can anyone tell me is this site similar to forumwheel where I have to write and comment 10 posts before being approved?

Yes, I think these two sites are quite similar, except there is bonus at postloop depending on your rating.

I just revisited postloop yesterday, able to find 2 forums that I can subscribe, and wrote 3 posts so far. Good to hear that many members here already got paid. :thumbup: ;)

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Lexi » 27 May 2017, 21:21

I'm just posting on a couple of forums, because I just don't know how things will go. I have cashed out once, but I only post when I feel like it and not everyday as I used to.

It will take time for forums to trust the site, and also good posters to trust the forum owners and the new owners of PL.

Lexi

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 534

Postby sprite1950 » 27 May 2017, 21:33

I only belong to one forum but I've cashed out twice and I'm almost ready for a third although I tend to let it build up a little first. I've registered with workersonboard but still waiting to hear. I've got a few sites on the go at the moment so I don't really need any more.

sprite1950

Referrals: 10

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 28 May 2017, 01:10

At the moment I am posting to just one forum on Postloop but I see some others being added and would like to start writing at least on a few more if I can.

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 68

Postby ceci » 28 May 2017, 03:55

I just wanna to confirm, wouldn't me get paid if my rating has dropped lower than the average rating level? Kindly advise, thanks gals.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby skysnap » 28 May 2017, 07:09

It'd be good if you keep rating in 4 stars. I think that way getting paid would be possible.

skysnap

Postby skysnap » 28 May 2017, 07:17

kataomoi wrote:
skysnap wrote:I only have two forums now. I am looking for any safe forum. Other than SEOclerks anyonee knows any good forum?
What do you mean by "safe forum"?

Some forums give bad rating if you don't post threads. Some have expectations of 1:1 thread post ratio.

skysnap

Postby sprite1950 » 28 May 2017, 08:42

ceci wrote:I just wanna to confirm, wouldn't me get paid if my rating has dropped lower than the average rating level? Kindly advise, thanks gals.

I think you have to have a 4.50 rating for postloop (or maybe it's 4) can someone confirm that please. For the ForumWheel it is lower as I only have a 3.9 rating and have been paid with that.

sprite1950

Referrals: 10

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum