*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

GiftGame App

Postby kataomoi » 17 May 2017, 04:04

Giftgame is an app that pays you for watching ads and playing games. It's available to all users and you don't have to do offers/surveys to cashout on the app. You can rely on videos, games, and promo codes to cashout. Here is the link to download the app on the Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... rion&hl=en

7500 points = $1 Amazon
15100 points = $2 Paypal

If you cashout for a larger amount, it's cheaper (Ex: $3 Amazon is only 15000 points).

PM me if you want to see payment proof or if you're interested in using my referral code for some bonus points.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 576

Re: GiftGame App

Postby naruto100 » 17 May 2017, 05:25

Sounds good. And where you are getting promo codes for it, I mean on notification on phone directly or somewhere else. And how much time you took to reach to your first payout?

naruto100

ForumCoin: 15

Postby kataomoi » 17 May 2017, 10:11

naruto100 wrote:Sounds good. And where you are getting promo codes for it, I mean on notification on phone directly or somewhere else. And how much time you took to reach to your first payout?
You can get the promo code on their social media. It's called "surprise key" and you can access it from the homescreen of the app.

It took me one week to cashout for $1. I spend maybe less than 10 minutes on the app each day.

kataomoi

Postby naruto100 » 17 May 2017, 10:24

kataomoi wrote:
naruto100 wrote:Sounds good. And where you are getting promo codes for it, I mean on notification on phone directly or somewhere else. And how much time you took to reach to your first payout?
You can get the promo code on their social media. It's called "surprise key" and you can access it from the homescreen of the app.

It took me one week to cashout for $1. I spend maybe less than 10 minutes on the app each day.

Sounds good. I will download this app later on today. PM me your code so that I can join under you.

Not available for my country. :(

naruto100

Postby kataomoi » 17 May 2017, 13:03

How weird that it's not available in your country... your country is listed in the prize redemption section and you can even get paid in rupees if you'd like. So I wonder why you can't download it?

I'll check with the admin and post an update here.

kataomoi

Postby naruto100 » 17 May 2017, 15:58

kataomoi wrote:How weird that it's not available in your country... your country is listed in the prize redemption section and you can even get paid in rupees if you'd like. So I wonder why you can't download it?

I'll check with the admin and post an update here.

Yes its weird, but truth is I have checked it out with two different phones and with two different accounts here, for both its showing not available in your country.

Thanks, hope admin will clear the things for this confusion.

naruto100

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 18 May 2017, 01:32

I just cashed out on this app the other day. For me it was 16,100 points for $3 to Paypal. I only did the basic though like spinning the wheel, playing the slot game, the tap game, the ad watching chest. I did not install or do offers which would of gave me a much quicker cash out I am sure. Still though a good other way to earn.

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 68

Postby kataomoi » 18 May 2017, 02:54

WorkAtHomeGal wrote:I just cashed out on this app the other day. For me it was 16,100 points for $3 to Paypal. I only did the basic though like spinning the wheel, playing the slot game, the tap game, the ad watching chest. I did not install or do offers which would of gave me a much quicker cash out I am sure. Still though a good other way to earn.
Same here. I only play the games and I spend less than 10 minutes on the app everyday. I'm so glad I discovered this app because it's such an easy opportunity to make some easy money. I'm going to save up for a bigger cashout this time so it's cheaper.

kataomoi

Postby naruto100 » 18 May 2017, 03:02

This sounds really good. But this one looks country specific too. @kataomoi Update here if you get any answer from admin.

naruto100

Postby timobg » 18 May 2017, 05:14

Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately it's not available in my country :( But I'm not surprised, even the apps that are available have almost zero offers. Right now I'm using CashPirate - it has more offers and at least 2-3 apps per week.

timobg

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 156

Postby haripriyavkl » 18 May 2017, 05:35

Thanks for sharing with us. I will definitely consider joining this one under you but I am not sure whether it is available to my country or not. If it confirms that it is available to my country (INDIA) please don't hesitate to PM me. Thanks again. :thumbup:

haripriyavkl

ForumCoin: 513

Postby kataomoi » 18 May 2017, 06:33

timobg wrote:Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately it's not available in my country :( But I'm not surprised, even the apps that are available have almost zero offers. Right now I'm using CashPirate - it has more offers and at least 2-3 apps per week.
You don't need to do any offers for this app. You just have to watch a 30 second ad for a chance to win coins. It's really simple and it's great for international users because we can earn and cashout just from games.

haripriyavkl wrote:Thanks for sharing with us. I will definitely consider joining this one under you but I am not sure whether it is available to my country or not. If it confirms that it is available to my country (INDIA) please don't hesitate to PM me. Thanks again. :thumbup:
I sent an e-mail to the admin of the app asking if Indian users can join. Actually, in the prize store, there are prizes for India and you can be paid in rupees so I don't see why Indians can't join.

kataomoi

Postby naruto100 » 18 May 2017, 12:15

kataomoi wrote:I sent an e-mail to the admin of the app asking if Indian users can join. Actually, in the prize store, there are prizes for India and you can be paid in rupees so I don't see why Indians can't join.

But its not listed in play store for our country. Then how can we use it. APK installing can work but better to wait for admin's response.

naruto100

Postby kataomoi » 19 May 2017, 08:41

I've received a reply from the admin
Indian users can use this app. So if the app isn't working on the app store, you can get the APK and download it.

kataomoi

Postby naruto100 » 19 May 2017, 08:45

kataomoi wrote:I've received a reply from the admin
Indian users can use this app. So if the app isn't working on the app store, you can get the APK and download it.

That's even more weird. Lol, Anyways, downloading apk from any unknown source is not a good idea. Can you save APK file and upload anywhere?

naruto100

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum