*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Getting Referrals strategy

Postby Alexandoy » 18 May 2017, 21:07

As I had posted in another thread, I was able to get some referrals but there were only 2 successful in entering and getting approval in the referred site. But now 1 of them is banned. It's too difficult to find referrals because most of the writers I know are already members of the site that I go to.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Banner Ad

Postby jackchun » 19 May 2017, 05:59

Which site is you using and why Referrals need to be approved? And your methods that get you few Referrals?
Thx!
I also manage to get some Referrals 5-10 in some site , though mostly are not active..

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby thisnthat » 19 May 2017, 14:59

Happyland wrote:Why is it hard to get referrals? Is it because people do not trust the concept? They have too much on their plate in life already? They are simply not interested in a particular kind of site?

I don't know. I think some of them are skeptical, but I also think that some people just aren't that motivated. I've never really had lots of referrals, and the ones I do get aren't very active or don't stay active. It's weird really, since some of these people could really use the money. It's not like the work is hard or anything...

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 383

Postby Happyland » 20 May 2017, 16:34

thisnthat wrote:
Happyland wrote:Why is it hard to get referrals? Is it because people do not trust the concept? They have too much on their plate in life already? They are simply not interested in a particular kind of site?

I don't know. I think some of them are skeptical, but I also think that some people just aren't that motivated. I've never really had lots of referrals, and the ones I do get aren't very active or don't stay active. It's weird really, since some of these people could really use the money. It's not like the work is hard or anything...

I agree. Motivation can be a key word. Perhaps the motivation will come when they see payment proof; or better yet, witnessing someone actually spending the money they have earned right in front of them.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby jackchun » 22 May 2017, 12:00

Yes , payment proof may help but some site paying bitcoin can hardly give a payment proof Other site I may try attached them to see the effectiveness of the payment proof!

jackchun

Postby oldbuddy » 22 May 2017, 13:35

jackchun wrote:Yes , payment proof may help but some site paying bitcoin can hardly give a payment proof Other site I may try attached them to see the effectiveness of the payment proof!

Why would the type of currency they use make a difference?

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Postby Anuk » 22 May 2017, 22:54

From experience, after having a YouTube channel with many subscribers, the best way to have referrals is this. Make a youtube channel with subtitles in another language, a channel in which you explain all the pages well and with patience you will get many referrals

Anuk

ForumCoin: 20

Postby jackchun » 22 May 2017, 23:34

Anuk wrote:From experience, after having a YouTube channel with many subscribers, the best way to have referrals is this. Make a youtube channel with subtitles in another language, a channel in which you explain all the pages well and with patience you will get many referrals

Thx for advice!
Is there any way to get subscribers in YouTube as I think it would be quite difficult.

jackchun

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum