*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Can you earn $10 per Month online?

Postby skysnap » 22 May 2017, 08:16

I have not joined many forums on PL. But if I do I may earn that much from what I am hearing from you guys.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby ruchijain49 » 22 May 2017, 13:51

i also want to earn but i have no idea about it

ruchijain49

ForumCoin: 19

Postby cmoneyspinner » 22 May 2017, 15:17

kataomoi wrote:I posted that I can't earn $10 on one site earlier, but with my success on Postloop, I feel like it's possible now. I've only been on Postloop for a week and I've already cashed out $7. So if things keep going as well as they are now, $10 and more/month on Postloop is definitely possible.

* * When I first started with my online endeavors I tried Postloop. I could never get the hang of it, so I left. I really have no motivation to try it again. I got very discouraged. But good for you if it works!

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,867

Postby Amans1234 » 22 May 2017, 16:24

Yes, we can earn 10$ in a month but we need to be patient and follow the rule properly to reach there. Many people get excited at first but later on, they get demotivated to continue further.

Amans1234

ForumCoin: 338

Postby kaka135 » 22 May 2017, 21:37

peachpurple wrote:Which bulk comments sites are you active in?

How much do they pay per comment?

Bulk Comments is a site where you'll get paid by commenting on blog, twitter, facebook or youtube posts.
You can go to https://bulkcomments.net/, click on Contact and apply for posting comments.

I haven't been visiting the site for quite some time, I think the rate is still 4 - 7 cent per comment.
There are also monthly bonus as well. If you have made 25 comments in a month, you'll get 50 cent bonus, if I am not mistaken. There are bonuses for 50 and 100 comments as well.

--- 23 May 2017, 05:38 ---

I don't spend much time working online nowadays. I try to make $5 from FC, and planning to make perhaps $5 from myLot. I also thought of spending time on LB previously, but it seems like LB is not doing good now. :roll:

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby suny » 22 May 2017, 23:47

ruchijain49 wrote:i also want to earn but i have no idea about it

If you look at different threads with mention of different earning sites in this forum I am sure you will have enough earning opportunities.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby skysnap » 23 May 2017, 10:39

PL and TFW is good but not much profitable as of yet with my current speed. So that's a worry for now.

skysnap

Postby oldbuddy » 23 May 2017, 12:50

kaka135 wrote:Bulk Comments is a site where you'll get paid by commenting on blog, twitter, facebook or youtube posts.
You can go to https://bulkcomments.net/, click on Contact and apply for posting comments.

I haven't been visiting the site for quite some time, I think the rate is still 4 - 7 cent per comment.
There are also monthly bonus as well. If you have made 25 comments in a month, you'll get 50 cent bonus, if I am not mistaken. There are bonuses for 50 and 100 comments as well.

Just curious why you have not been using them, it sounds like a very good deal.

oldbuddy

Referrals: 38
ForumCoin: 2,407

Postby cmoneyspinner » 23 May 2017, 15:21

oldbuddy wrote:
kaka135 wrote:Bulk Comments is a site where you'll get paid by commenting on blog, twitter, facebook or youtube posts.

* * I have read certain comments about this site. I will go and see if it works for me. If it does, I'll report back and let others know.

--- 23 May 2017, 09:29 ---

cmoneyspinner wrote:
oldbuddy wrote:

* * I have read certain comments about this site. I will go and see if it works for me. If it does, I'll report back and let others know.

* * UPDATE: This site is not for me. I can't afford it.

cmoneyspinner

Postby rawing » 23 May 2017, 15:31

I'm working on crowdflower task in neobux and i'd say i'm happy with it. I could earn $10/day if i worked hard in there since i had level 1 badge now. My current average is about $4 - $5 daily so not bad. :D

rawing

ForumCoin: 38

Postby kaka135 » 23 May 2017, 21:18

oldbuddy wrote:Just curious why you have not been using them, it sounds like a very good deal.

The site sounds good to me and it looks like a legal site too, but I am shifting my focus away from making money online as I have to take care of my home, kids and software development business (freelance). I am trying to spend a little time on FC daily, but I might not be able to do that too. I have been spending too much time online. :lol:

--- 24 May 2017, 05:19 ---

cmoneyspinner wrote:* * UPDATE: This site is not for me. I can't afford it.

What do you mean by that? Is it too time consuming or the pay rate is too low?

kaka135

ForumCoin: 0

Postby madaora » 23 May 2017, 22:50

No i think the amount is too small for a month payment. To me is just waste of time.

madaora

ForumCoin: 48

Postby peachpurple » 24 May 2017, 00:00

kaka135 wrote:
peachpurple wrote:Which bulk comments sites are you active in?

How much do they pay per comment?

Bulk Comments is a site where you'll get paid by commenting on blog, twitter, facebook or youtube posts.

--- 23 May 2017, 05:38 ---

I don't spend much time working online nowadays. I try to make $5 from FC, and planning to make perhaps $5 from myLot. I also thought of spending time on LB previously, but it seems like LB is not doing good now. :roll:

thanks very much for the link kaka

I would give it a shot since you had mentioned the bonus.

Yes, LB is not in the right place right now

I am focus on FC right now and hoping to find some new sites soon

peachpurple

ForumCoin: 334

Postby skysnap » 24 May 2017, 08:28

LB is as good as gone. And you should move resources elsewhere. that's for sure.

skysnap

Postby cmoneyspinner » 24 May 2017, 15:03

kaka135 wrote:
oldbuddy wrote:Just curious why you have not been using them, it sounds like a very good deal.

The site sounds good to me and it looks like a legal site too, but I am shifting my focus away from making money online as I have to take care of my home, kids and software development business (freelance). I am trying to spend a little time on FC daily, but I might not be able to do that too. I have been spending too much time online. :lol:

--- 24 May 2017, 05:19 ---

cmoneyspinner wrote:* * UPDATE: This site is not for me. I can't afford it.

What do you mean by that? Is it too time consuming or the pay rate is too low?

* * When I visited the site they wanted money for me to sign up. Was I at the wrong page? I clicked different pages and they still wanted me to pay to sign up. :?

cmoneyspinner

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum