ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Yugocean » 05 Jul 2019, 04:19

For review, one have to ask Mr B.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 966

Postby ceci » 05 Jul 2019, 08:25

suny wrote:
cmoneyspinner wrote:@SUPERSINGH and @suny - Thanks for your pointers. You two understand BMF a lot better than I do. For some reason I caught on to Forum Coin a lot faster. I like BMF but I move around a little bit slower at that site.

Actually you did not try the review section and I have reasons to believe that perhaps you are good enough to write reviews. Since everything is available on internet so little bit of searching around provides you a lot of of material and the requirement was only 300-400 words. I posted 800+ words in some cases since I could not give enough idea without writing that many words. However the rates were same 300 or 800. I wrote about 50-60 reviews in less than a month.

Review on the old thread, right? Anyone is keen, should PM Mr. B for the task to confirm which site should be reviewed.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 3,588

Postby Vehlijanta » 05 Jul 2019, 14:50

Oh now I know why everyone is talking about reviews and they don't have any section. Thanks yug

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 44

Postby SUPERSINGH » 05 Jul 2019, 16:38

I am also waiting for the review posting to commence as it helps in increasing my daily earnings.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,963

Postby simplyfred » 06 Jul 2019, 02:45

Mr. B used to be fast on crediting his offer in the market place but this week we become very slow...

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 39

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 07 Jul 2019, 02:57

I think he has a lot of work to do that is the reason I suppose. He got other things to do as well maybe.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 35

Postby Vehlijanta » 07 Jul 2019, 05:45

The regular YouTube tasks increase the earning of users and help admin to get on time comments and likes on the videos.

Vehlijanta

Postby SUPERSINGH » 07 Jul 2019, 05:50

Earlier the Video tasks were for 1 day only but now Mr. B is running them for more days to see if how many comments he can receive.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 08 Jul 2019, 13:44

I have not been able to visit his YT Channel and for sure I have missed out opportunity getting points.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 35

Postby SUPERSINGH » 08 Jul 2019, 14:54

There are still offers available and you can earn from it so not waste time and check the tasks listed in the marketplace

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Postby Vehlijanta » 08 Jul 2019, 16:26

Bmf admin is a very serious person and I am impressed with his skills and attitude in helping others to make money.

Vehlijanta

Postby cmoneyspinner » 08 Jul 2019, 19:06

ceci wrote:
suny wrote:
cmoneyspinner wrote:@SUPERSINGH and @suny - Thanks for your pointers. You two understand BMF a lot better than I do. For some reason I caught on to Forum Coin a lot faster. I like BMF but I move around a little bit slower at that site.

Actually you did not try the review section and I have reasons to believe that perhaps you are good enough to write reviews. Since everything is available on internet so little bit of searching around provides you a lot of of material and the requirement was only 300-400 words. I posted 800+ words in some cases since I could not give enough idea without writing that many words. However the rates were same 300 or 800. I wrote about 50-60 reviews in less than a month.

Review on the old thread, right? Anyone is keen, should PM Mr. B for the task to confirm which site should be reviewed.

Oh! I just remembered. I couldn't wrote any reviews. I didn't know anything about what Mr. B wanted me to write about.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 99

Postby kaka135 » 08 Jul 2019, 19:36

I think the reason MrB leave the video tasks up for longer is that more people can work on the tasks and he'll get more comments and views. I think it's good, so more members can earn more points. :)

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 393

Postby SUPERSINGH » 09 Jul 2019, 15:51

Yeah, in that way more users can leave comments and earn as earlier he was putting offers for a day only.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Postby Yugocean » 17 Jul 2019, 04:18

I am not writing reviews for long time, since there was delay in payment. I'll start soon if Mr B allows.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 966

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum