ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby suny » 09 Jun 2019, 05:34

Angie10 wrote:
jackchun wrote:I will not, I only post 5 post average per day, but I know there should have someone like this 70 posts per day

Hang on, is 70 even allowed? Is it even allowed? I thought you guys said in an earlier discussion only 3 per hour were allowed LOL?!

So theoretically you can post 72 (24x3) but I have not post 72 in one full year. I have posted a number of reviews that gave good money but posting in money forums is not my cup of tea unless I have something helpful that adds to the users' experience.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 1

Postby SUPERSINGH » 09 Jun 2019, 13:45

Why are we discussing max posting as it may not help because if your posts are of low quality then you can get a warning very soon from Mr. B

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,813

Postby Angie10 » 09 Jun 2019, 16:21

suny wrote:
Angie10 wrote:
jackchun wrote:I will not, I only post 5 post average per day, but I know there should have someone like this 70 posts per day

Hang on, is 70 even allowed? Is it even allowed? I thought you guys said in an earlier discussion only 3 per hour were allowed LOL?!

So theoretically you can post 72 (24x3) but I have not post 72 in one full year. I have posted a number of reviews that gave good money but posting in money forums is not my cup of tea unless I have something helpful that adds to the users' experience.

Wow, now I wish this was my area of expertise :lol: I can't join because I'd probably run out of things to say. I could initially wing it but I don't think I'd be much good at it :(

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,548

Postby Vehlijanta » 09 Jun 2019, 16:41

If you are active on number of websites then it gives you more chances to post and earn.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 1,137

Postby simplyfred » 10 Jun 2019, 04:21

SUPERSINGH wrote:Why are we discussing max posting as it may not help because if your posts are of low quality then you can get a warning very soon from Mr. B

Or even be banned by saying we are spamming. That happen to me before. Now, that my account is back, I will just post rarely there.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 434

Postby suny » 10 Jun 2019, 04:27

I am glad my account has been credited and I am sure most members got their rewards (toke, points) whatever you call them. I posted a comment in a thread requesting Mr B for the same and I was surprised to see that everyone has to request for recovery of their points. I think it's one good way invented by Mr. B to bring inactive members back to the site.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 1

Postby JASPREET » 10 Jun 2019, 04:36

Admin is more lenient now and giving opportunity to new members and even requested the older members to stay calm seeing the newbies posting spam.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,568

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 10 Jun 2019, 06:59

Glad that I saw this. I was looking for the rewards tab to check my token. However , I can not find it. I will wait for my balance to appear.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 35

Postby anil02 » 10 Jun 2019, 09:24

Before two days when I log in site I saw that my points are 0. I have more than 1000 points. I don't know what happen with my points. I am waiting for reply of admin about it.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 259

Postby mrki444 » 10 Jun 2019, 13:34

I got my points back after request but I need to be more active. I have only 2.5$ in month or more of work.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 214

Postby simplyfred » 10 Jun 2019, 13:36

anil02 wrote:Before two days when I log in site I saw that my points are 0. I have more than 1000 points. I don't know what happen with my points. I am waiting for reply of admin about it.

I see, maybe they are just fixing the site. I think all the points will be returned to you... Once I've reached the threshold there though, I plan of claiming it quick.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 434

Postby SUPERSINGH » 10 Jun 2019, 14:44

It's a very good way to know if which members are active and which are not and most get their points back after they request even if they request after a month

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,813

Postby Vehlijanta » 10 Jun 2019, 16:18

simplyfred wrote:
anil02 wrote:Before two days when I log in site I saw that my points are 0. I have more than 1000 points. I don't know what happen with my points. I am waiting for reply of admin about it.

I see, maybe they are just fixing the site. I think all the points will be returned to you... Once I've reached the threshold there though, I plan of claiming it quick.

Don't be late in claiming and don't wait for longer because admin wants to know if which members are active.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 1,137

Postby Yugocean » 11 Jun 2019, 05:15

Remember ~Kai~ , he is now very active in mylot, doing what I did in money making ways.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 903

Postby jackchun » 11 Jun 2019, 06:06

I have got back all my points, but wondering why not using tokens?

jackchun

ForumCoin: 889

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum