ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby suny » 09 Jun 2019, 05:34

Angie10 wrote:
jackchun wrote:I will not, I only post 5 post average per day, but I know there should have someone like this 70 posts per day



Hang on, is 70 even allowed? Is it even allowed? I thought you guys said in an earlier discussion only 3 per hour were allowed LOL?!


So theoretically you can post 72 (24x3) but I have not post 72 in one full year. I have posted a number of reviews that gave good money but posting in money forums is not my cup of tea unless I have something helpful that adds to the users' experience.
  • 1

User avatar
suny
 
Posts: 11,118
Referrals: 64
Reputation: 1926
ForumCoin: 1

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby SUPERSINGH » 09 Jun 2019, 13:45

Why are we discussing max posting as it may not help because if your posts are of low quality then you can get a warning very soon from Mr. B
  • 0

Image
User avatar
SUPERSINGH
 
Posts: 17,785
Location: Singh-a-pur
Referrals: 124
Reputation: 831
ForumCoin: 2,813

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Angie10 » 09 Jun 2019, 16:21

suny wrote:
Angie10 wrote:
jackchun wrote:I will not, I only post 5 post average per day, but I know there should have someone like this 70 posts per day



Hang on, is 70 even allowed? Is it even allowed? I thought you guys said in an earlier discussion only 3 per hour were allowed LOL?!


So theoretically you can post 72 (24x3) but I have not post 72 in one full year. I have posted a number of reviews that gave good money but posting in money forums is not my cup of tea unless I have something helpful that adds to the users' experience.


Wow, now I wish this was my area of expertise :lol: I can't join because I'd probably run out of things to say. I could initially wing it but I don't think I'd be much good at it :(
  • 0

User avatar
Angie10
 
Posts: 9,374
Location: Gaborone, Botswana
Referrals: 4
Reputation: 1968
ForumCoin: 1,548

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Vehlijanta » 09 Jun 2019, 16:41

If you are active on number of websites then it gives you more chances to post and earn.
  • 0

User avatar
Vehlijanta
 
Posts: 4,179
Reputation: 81
ForumCoin: 1,137

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby simplyfred » 10 Jun 2019, 04:21

SUPERSINGH wrote:Why are we discussing max posting as it may not help because if your posts are of low quality then you can get a warning very soon from Mr. B


Or even be banned by saying we are spamming. That happen to me before. Now, that my account is back, I will just post rarely there.
  • 0

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
User avatar
simplyfred
 
Posts: 6,012
Reputation: 250
ForumCoin: 434

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby suny » 10 Jun 2019, 04:27

I am glad my account has been credited and I am sure most members got their rewards (toke, points) whatever you call them. I posted a comment in a thread requesting Mr B for the same and I was surprised to see that everyone has to request for recovery of their points. I think it's one good way invented by Mr. B to bring inactive members back to the site.
  • 0

User avatar
suny
 
Posts: 11,118
Referrals: 64
Reputation: 1926
ForumCoin: 1

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby JASPREET » 10 Jun 2019, 04:36

Admin is more lenient now and giving opportunity to new members and even requested the older members to stay calm seeing the newbies posting spam.
  • 0

User avatar
JASPREET
 
Posts: 13,302
Location: India
Reputation: 375
ForumCoin: 1,568

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 10 Jun 2019, 06:59

Glad that I saw this. I was looking for the rewards tab to check my token. However , I can not find it. I will wait for my balance to appear.
  • 0

nerdonforumcoin
 
Posts: 4,308
Referrals: 8
Reputation: 292
ForumCoin: 35

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby anil02 » 10 Jun 2019, 09:24

Before two days when I log in site I saw that my points are 0. I have more than 1000 points. I don't know what happen with my points. I am waiting for reply of admin about it.
  • 0

anil02
 
Posts: 3,203
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 85
ForumCoin: 259

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby mrki444 » 10 Jun 2019, 13:34

I got my points back after request but I need to be more active. I have only 2.5$ in month or more of work.
  • 0

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner
 
Posts: 14,043
Reputation: 396
ForumCoin: 214

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby simplyfred » 10 Jun 2019, 13:36

anil02 wrote:Before two days when I log in site I saw that my points are 0. I have more than 1000 points. I don't know what happen with my points. I am waiting for reply of admin about it.


I see, maybe they are just fixing the site. I think all the points will be returned to you... Once I've reached the threshold there though, I plan of claiming it quick.
  • 0

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
User avatar
simplyfred
 
Posts: 6,012
Reputation: 250
ForumCoin: 434

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby SUPERSINGH » 10 Jun 2019, 14:44

It's a very good way to know if which members are active and which are not and most get their points back after they request even if they request after a month
  • 0

Image
User avatar
SUPERSINGH
 
Posts: 17,785
Location: Singh-a-pur
Referrals: 124
Reputation: 831
ForumCoin: 2,813

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Vehlijanta » 10 Jun 2019, 16:18

simplyfred wrote:
anil02 wrote:Before two days when I log in site I saw that my points are 0. I have more than 1000 points. I don't know what happen with my points. I am waiting for reply of admin about it.


I see, maybe they are just fixing the site. I think all the points will be returned to you... Once I've reached the threshold there though, I plan of claiming it quick.


Don't be late in claiming and don't wait for longer because admin wants to know if which members are active.
  • 0

User avatar
Vehlijanta
 
Posts: 4,179
Reputation: 81
ForumCoin: 1,137

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Yugocean » 11 Jun 2019, 05:15

Remember ~Kai~ , he is now very active in mylot, doing what I did in money making ways.
  • 0

User avatar
Yugocean
 
Posts: 6,683
Reputation: 306
ForumCoin: 903

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby jackchun » 11 Jun 2019, 06:06

I have got back all my points, but wondering why not using tokens?
  • 0

jackchun
 
Posts: 6,924
Reputation: 141
ForumCoin: 889

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Reputation System ©'