ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Vehlijanta » 07 Jun 2019, 16:55

kataomoi wrote:
Vehlijanta wrote:This is weird. Admin should automatically credit the earnings to users account without any formality.
He probably only wants to give credits back to users who are active. So if they are not active enough to check or notice, then they won't get their BMF coins back.

I got mine back today after requesting for it yesterday. Seems that he was busy yesterday and couldn't send the coins.

So if a user is not active he or she will lose all the earnings.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 720

Postby Joseph83 » 07 Jun 2019, 19:35

JASPREET wrote:
jackchun wrote:max is 0.06*24=1.44 dollar per day

Do you seriously believe anyone will try to make comments 24 times in a day :lol:[/quote
The problem here is that we take this as a job not as hobby. If you take it as hobby , you will only be concern of making your self happy from doing it and also earning little as well. If you can post 10times a day is up to half a dollar . multiply it by a week . you will have a little dollar for pizza which you may not have gotten if idle.

Joseph83

ForumCoin: 311

Postby jackchun » 07 Jun 2019, 23:28

I will not, I only post 5 post average per day, but I know there should have someone like this 70 posts per day

jackchun

ForumCoin: 594

Postby katkat » 08 Jun 2019, 04:21

jackchun wrote:I will not, I only post 5 post average per day, but I know there should have someone like this 70 posts per day

Wow that is really quite a number to make. But there are those who have talent on that. But what they really have is a virtue of patience. And I do have that as well when I am happy with the site and of course if I have enough time to do it.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 490

Postby tusziget » 08 Jun 2019, 05:10

I am posting every now and then in Beermoneyforum to keep my account active there.I have good memories from BMF and want my account to be active there even if I have less time at my disposal.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 731

Postby kataomoi » 08 Jun 2019, 06:51

Vehlijanta wrote:So if a user is not active he or she will lose all the earnings.
Inactive accounts get their balance or account deleted within 30(?) days or something anyways. This is a rule for many earning programs. It's to protect the site from crashing.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 830

Postby jackchun » 08 Jun 2019, 06:54

I.have received the bmf points back ,thx, but what is the difference between new points system and old tokens system ?

jackchun

ForumCoin: 594

Postby arunima » 08 Jun 2019, 07:56

I logged in there after a month. I saw a notification where admin has given me 1000 tokens. I am not sure what is it about? I am happy :D to get it but I am not sure what is it about. I am not an active member there nor I have any quality contribution there. The only thing that I remember was watching a YouTube video a month back. It was in the task. But due to some connection issue by the end of the video, I could not leave a comment. SO not sure if I am paid for that. I thought that I left the task incomplete. Maybe my comment got submitted. These are few guesses that I am making.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 509

Postby JASPREET » 08 Jun 2019, 10:18

This is so kind of the admin and you should check the website more frequently to be able to earn from oppotunities provided

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,339

Postby riddy09 » 08 Jun 2019, 11:46

It's surprising for me to get emails from Beermoney advertisers despite I'm not active in the forum. I tend to go back when there's no post limit on how much you can earn from your activities in the forum.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 138

Postby Vehlijanta » 08 Jun 2019, 15:15

Bmf does have a large share of members and run many contests and share with members via pm

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 720

Postby SUPERSINGH » 08 Jun 2019, 16:29

There are daily new joinings on the website and every new members adds value to the forum and add the new energy.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,256

Postby mrki444 » 08 Jun 2019, 16:34

Where we can see new points status? Award page is empty but I earned 40 points without those before. I also wait for points recover.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 1,019

Postby Angie10 » 08 Jun 2019, 18:20

jackchun wrote:I will not, I only post 5 post average per day, but I know there should have someone like this 70 posts per day

Hang on, is 70 even allowed? Is it even allowed? I thought you guys said in an earlier discussion only 3 per hour were allowed LOL?!

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,272

Postby katkat » 09 Jun 2019, 03:12

Got an email from Mr. B to claim my 250 BMF points to ceelebrate 25,000 members he is giving that points. So claim yours now. That can be a big addition. Check it out.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 490

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum