ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby ahmedo24 » 13 Apr 2019, 20:53

It is amongst the fastest pay to post forums, I don't think it a slow to earn site though you need to be resourceful to be able to earn faster.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,916

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 14 Apr 2019, 02:44

ahmedo24 wrote:It is amongst the fastest pay to post forums, I don't think it a slow to earn site though you need to be resourceful to be able to earn faster.

I agree with you. People need to be resourceful and to be patient as well as the maximum post (paid post) per hour is 3. But there are other things we can go to earn.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 307

Postby suny » 14 Apr 2019, 03:10

I agree with statement above, the limit is 3 post per hour but I have never posted more than 2-3 posts in a week. I post only when I have something to say and adds to the thread.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 486

Postby jackchun » 14 Apr 2019, 05:10

unless you participated in most of the earnings sites beermoneyforum mentioned, otherwise you hardly more than 3 post per hour

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,024

Postby ahmedo24 » 14 Apr 2019, 06:13

Aside the three posts per hour, if you can also make threads and engage on some offers posted on the forum, your earning can be improved.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,916

Postby Vehlijanta » 14 Apr 2019, 07:49

I checked the website and saw the users who post spam complaining about spam on bmf :lol:

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 215

Postby katkat » 14 Apr 2019, 09:58

I still don't understand how the site works. Too bad maybe my brain is not functioning in BMF. I am looking for clue how the site works. I need to be patient and try it again.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,059

Postby mrki444 » 14 Apr 2019, 10:53

Vehlijanta wrote:I checked the website and saw the users who post spam complaining about spam on bmf :lol:

Can you give us example so we can see it? I can't find anywhere.

Join my site and earn 23 FC coins playing lottery and forum games. Good luck.

Currently we have technical issues. We are coming back soon.
mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 853

Postby Angie10 » 14 Apr 2019, 12:45

Could BMF be the last forum standing? It sounds like while TFW and PostLoop are struggling, it's still going strong. I sure hope that's the case because I need at least 1 forum besides FC to keep me going.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 598

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Apr 2019, 12:59

Angie10 wrote:Could BMF be the last forum standing? It sounds like while TFW and PostLoop are struggling, it's still going strong. I sure hope that's the case because I need at least 1 forum besides FC to keep me going.

Beer Money Forum is the top and best forum paying from a longer time and I love to stay on the website, post, learn, earn, make friends and have a very friendly admin

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 308

Postby anorona » 14 Apr 2019, 13:46

Angie10 wrote:Could BMF be the last forum standing? It sounds like while TFW and PostLoop are struggling, it's still going strong. I sure hope that's the case because I need at least 1 forum besides FC to keep me going.

It could be. What I like about bmf and the admin is that he is giving the members the chance to suggest on what could be good for the forum. I remember before, when Mr. B almost decide to close the site but the members stopped him and gave him good suggestions to keep the site going.

earn money by doing simple task.

earn 10$ for you and for your referral once they earn 10$ within 2 weeks after registration

https://remotasks.com/r/SIUXLNE6
anorona

ForumCoin: 225

Postby Ash » 14 Apr 2019, 13:49

suny wrote:I agree with statement above, the limit is 3 post per hour but I have never posted more than 2-3 posts in a week. I post only when I have something to say and adds to the thread.

I'm the same. I'm relying on other methods of making BMF because honestly I'm not sure I have much to discuss really over there. And I'm extremely careful to not get banned because the article earnings are great for me at the moment.

Ash

ForumCoin: 345

Postby jackchun » 15 Apr 2019, 02:05

besides forumcoin and beermoneyforum, mylot is also good place to write, totally 3 forums are enough

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,024

Postby JASPREET » 15 Apr 2019, 04:35

Making 3 comments in an hour is not much and should post only when you have something to update or which can add value to the thread otherwise you will invite warnings.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 834

Postby simplyfred » 15 Apr 2019, 05:08

How do they define spamming in BMF? I was banned because of that. I only reply to members whenever they've commented or reply on my postings. I think claiming the 3 per hour post or availing it is not good at all.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 595

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum