ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Apr 2019, 06:11

I doubt if you will be unbanned if you are banned for a genuine reason, you could give it a shot by contacting Mr.B privately.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,916

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 12 Apr 2019, 06:25

It is better to contact Mr. B about it. He can answer that for you.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 295

Postby verity » 12 Apr 2019, 08:23

Its funny thiers someone suggesting mr.b, about to build hes own merchandise store :lol:

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 623

Postby JASPREET » 12 Apr 2019, 09:58

verity wrote:Its funny thiers someone suggesting mr.b, about to build hes own merchandise store :lol:

Why it's funny ? It's a way to make money and very popular among all.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 834

Postby anil02 » 12 Apr 2019, 10:44

kingcool52 wrote:The site is slightly confusing for everyone I guess. It actually doesn't have any surveys and probably won't for a long time unless Mr. B does something. It's more for offers like posting a review/offer walls etc.

I am not interested it other jobs. So I will not active on this site till it have survey option.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 532

Postby Ash » 12 Apr 2019, 12:23

JASPREET wrote:
verity wrote:Its funny thiers someone suggesting mr.b, about to build hes own merchandise store :lol:

Why it's funny ? It's a way to make money and very popular among all.

I mean, there is no harm in trying but is anyone really going to buy a BeerMoneyForum t-shirt or hat? The majority of people on there are there to make money, not spend it on things they don't really need.

Ash

ForumCoin: 345

Postby SUPERSINGH » 12 Apr 2019, 15:18

Mr. B updated that his network related issue is solved and we can expect more updates and work from him in the coming days and that would be best for all of us.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 308

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Apr 2019, 20:51

It been a while that I checked the announcement section of the forum but the last I had conversation with Mr B, he said he was very busy, I hope he is kinda free now to attend to issues.

ahmedo24

Postby simplyfred » 13 Apr 2019, 00:44

ahmedo24 wrote:I doubt if you will be unbanned if you are banned for a genuine reason, you could give it a shot by contacting Mr.B privately.

How to send him a ticket problem there? I can seems to find it... Please help...

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 592

Postby jackchun » 13 Apr 2019, 04:59

is beermoneyforum still accept articles writing for earning bmf? seems 1 month past

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,020

Postby ahmedo24 » 13 Apr 2019, 05:47

simplyfred wrote:
ahmedo24 wrote:I doubt if you will be unbanned if you are banned for a genuine reason, you could give it a shot by contacting Mr.B privately.

How to send him a ticket problem there? I can seems to find it... Please help...

It will be difficult to send him tickets from the forum since you are banned, it is better to search him on facebook, telegram or YouTube and contact him

ahmedo24

Postby JASPREET » 13 Apr 2019, 09:49

ahmedo24 wrote:
simplyfred wrote:

It will be difficult to send him tickets from the forum since you are banned, it is better to search him on facebook, telegram or YouTube and contact him

Users can easily find BMF on Facebook and from there can contact and share their issues

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 834

Postby Ash » 13 Apr 2019, 11:25

I presume when you get banned, it's for posting low quality content or posting repeatedly in the same thread. I'm not sure Mr.B will allow accounts to be unbanned for those types of reasons really.

Ash

ForumCoin: 345

Postby Vehlijanta » 13 Apr 2019, 16:13

There are other members who were banned earlier and were able to lift their ban as clear from above comments.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 215

Postby Joseph83 » 13 Apr 2019, 18:50

Am in the site ,it just that is slow to earn there and one needs to be careful as well.

Joseph83

ForumCoin: 151

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum