ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Apr 2019, 06:11

I doubt if you will be unbanned if you are banned for a genuine reason, you could give it a shot by contacting Mr.B privately.
  • 0

ahmedo24
 
Posts: 5,887
Referrals: 26
Reputation: 170
ForumCoin: 1,916

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 12 Apr 2019, 06:25

It is better to contact Mr. B about it. He can answer that for you.
  • 0

nerdonforumcoin
 
Posts: 3,685
Referrals: 8
Reputation: 277
ForumCoin: 295

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby verity » 12 Apr 2019, 08:23

Its funny thiers someone suggesting mr.b, about to build hes own merchandise store :lol:
  • 0

verity
 
Posts: 7,609
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 165
ForumCoin: 623

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby JASPREET » 12 Apr 2019, 09:58

verity wrote:Its funny thiers someone suggesting mr.b, about to build hes own merchandise store :lol:


Why it's funny ? It's a way to make money and very popular among all.
  • 0

User avatar
JASPREET
 
Posts: 10,779
Location: India
Reputation: 289
ForumCoin: 834

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby anil02 » 12 Apr 2019, 10:44

kingcool52 wrote:The site is slightly confusing for everyone I guess. It actually doesn't have any surveys and probably won't for a long time unless Mr. B does something. It's more for offers like posting a review/offer walls etc.

I am not interested it other jobs. So I will not active on this site till it have survey option.
  • 0

anil02
 
Posts: 1,498
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 44
ForumCoin: 532

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Ash » 12 Apr 2019, 12:23

JASPREET wrote:
verity wrote:Its funny thiers someone suggesting mr.b, about to build hes own merchandise store :lol:


Why it's funny ? It's a way to make money and very popular among all.

I mean, there is no harm in trying but is anyone really going to buy a BeerMoneyForum t-shirt or hat? The majority of people on there are there to make money, not spend it on things they don't really need.
  • 0

User avatar
Ash
 
Posts: 1,622
Reputation: 120
ForumCoin: 345

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby SUPERSINGH » 12 Apr 2019, 15:18

Mr. B updated that his network related issue is solved and we can expect more updates and work from him in the coming days and that would be best for all of us.
  • 0

Image
User avatar
SUPERSINGH
 
Posts: 15,055
Location: Singh-a-pur
Referrals: 115
Reputation: 677
ForumCoin: 308

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Apr 2019, 20:51

It been a while that I checked the announcement section of the forum but the last I had conversation with Mr B, he said he was very busy, I hope he is kinda free now to attend to issues.
  • 0

ahmedo24
 
Posts: 5,887
Referrals: 26
Reputation: 170
ForumCoin: 1,916

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby simplyfred » 13 Apr 2019, 00:44

ahmedo24 wrote:I doubt if you will be unbanned if you are banned for a genuine reason, you could give it a shot by contacting Mr.B privately.


How to send him a ticket problem there? I can seems to find it... Please help...
  • 0

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
User avatar
simplyfred
 
Posts: 4,573
Reputation: 211
ForumCoin: 592

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby jackchun » 13 Apr 2019, 04:59

is beermoneyforum still accept articles writing for earning bmf? seems 1 month past
  • 0

jackchun
 
Posts: 5,375
Reputation: 120
ForumCoin: 1,020

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby ahmedo24 » 13 Apr 2019, 05:47

simplyfred wrote:
ahmedo24 wrote:I doubt if you will be unbanned if you are banned for a genuine reason, you could give it a shot by contacting Mr.B privately.


How to send him a ticket problem there? I can seems to find it... Please help...

It will be difficult to send him tickets from the forum since you are banned, it is better to search him on facebook, telegram or YouTube and contact him
  • 0

ahmedo24
 
Posts: 5,887
Referrals: 26
Reputation: 170
ForumCoin: 1,916

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby JASPREET » 13 Apr 2019, 09:49

ahmedo24 wrote:
simplyfred wrote:
ahmedo24 wrote:I doubt if you will be unbanned if you are banned for a genuine reason, you could give it a shot by contacting Mr.B privately.


How to send him a ticket problem there? I can seems to find it... Please help...

It will be difficult to send him tickets from the forum since you are banned, it is better to search him on facebook, telegram or YouTube and contact him


Users can easily find BMF on Facebook and from there can contact and share their issues
  • 0

User avatar
JASPREET
 
Posts: 10,779
Location: India
Reputation: 289
ForumCoin: 834

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Ash » 13 Apr 2019, 11:25

I presume when you get banned, it's for posting low quality content or posting repeatedly in the same thread. I'm not sure Mr.B will allow accounts to be unbanned for those types of reasons really.
  • 0

User avatar
Ash
 
Posts: 1,622
Reputation: 120
ForumCoin: 345

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Vehlijanta » 13 Apr 2019, 16:13

There are other members who were banned earlier and were able to lift their ban as clear from above comments.
  • 0

User avatar
Vehlijanta
 
Posts: 1,778
Reputation: 37
ForumCoin: 215

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Joseph83 » 13 Apr 2019, 18:50

Am in the site ,it just that is slow to earn there and one needs to be careful as well.
  • 0

Joseph83
 
Posts: 166
Reputation: 3
ForumCoin: 151

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jackchun, Joseph83, mrki444, nerdonforumcoin and 1 guest

Reputation System ©'