ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Yugocean » 18 Mar 2019, 06:38

I withdraw in bitcoin and wait for price rise, after that converting to paypal do not cost you much. But you have to check right time and value while choosing in converting.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 963

Postby katkat » 18 Mar 2019, 06:43

I am on this site for a long time but still not serious in earning from there. I am visiting this almost every day but not participating. Think I have to reconsider.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 576

Postby junrose123 » 18 Mar 2019, 06:47

It is good to cash out at bitcoins in the site to save some fees although it requires some minimum amount to cash out at bitcoins.

junrose123

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 279

Postby jackchun » 18 Mar 2019, 10:24

at beermoneyforum, the minimum withdraw threshold is 10000 and as my knowledge

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,039

Postby Kei » 18 Mar 2019, 13:06

katkat wrote:I am on this site for a long time but still not serious in earning from there. I am visiting this almost every day but not participating. Think I have to reconsider.

I believe we share the same sentiments about the site. Although I do not visit everyday, I find it a bit hard to be active there.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 288

Postby suny » 18 Mar 2019, 13:12

Yugocean wrote:I withdraw in bitcoin and wait for price rise, after that converting to paypal do not cost you much. But you have to check right time and value while choosing in converting.

What do you do of your bitcoin? As much as I know Bitcoin is not transferable to your bank account as it was in the past. Correct me if I am wrong as I am willing to work on Bitcoin if it's accepted in Indian banks, thanks in advance.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 1

Postby Ash » 18 Mar 2019, 13:20

That's the one aspect that is holding me back as well really. I really would love to get some Bitcoin but I don't want to get stuck with it because I wouldn't have anything to do with it

Ash

ForumCoin: 9

Postby simplyfred » 18 Mar 2019, 13:56

jackchun wrote:at beermoneyforum, the minimum withdraw threshold is 10000 and as my knowledge

Is it just 1000 or $1 is good already. I thought it was just $1. I have at about $2 plus there.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 35

Postby Ash » 18 Mar 2019, 14:15

simplyfred wrote:
jackchun wrote:at beermoneyforum, the minimum withdraw threshold is 10000 and as my knowledge

Is it just 1000 or $1 is good already. I thought it was just $1. I have at about $2 plus there.

It's 1000BMF for PayPal. It might be higher for other payment methods such as Bitcoin

Ash

Postby suny » 18 Mar 2019, 14:29

kingcool52 wrote:That's the one aspect that is holding me back as well really. I really would love to get some Bitcoin but I don't want to get stuck with it because I wouldn't have anything to do with it

My question is only for Indian banks :D but cryptocurrencies are fine with my other country where I have no problem with this. I think it's the same with you too, as it must be working well in the UK too. Am I right?

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 1

Postby Tendz » 18 Mar 2019, 14:30

Kei wrote:I believe we share the same sentiments about the site. Although I do not visit everyday, I find it a bit hard to be active there.

Even I'm finding a bit hard to keep up with BMF these days. I like the site, I want to be active there but it's not happening right now.

Tendz

ForumCoin: 492

Postby Ash » 18 Mar 2019, 15:17

suny wrote:
kingcool52 wrote:That's the one aspect that is holding me back as well really. I really would love to get some Bitcoin but I don't want to get stuck with it because I wouldn't have anything to do with it

My question is only for Indian banks :D but cryptocurrencies are fine with my other country where I have no problem with this. I think it's the same with you too, as it must be working well in the UK too. Am I right?

I do believe it works well in the UK but I think there are still problems with its use for normal customers. It seems a bit complicated with how it works right now especially when compared to how easy it is to use PayPal

Ash

Postby SUPERSINGH » 18 Mar 2019, 15:35

I don't like getting paid in bitcoins so most of the times I prefer to get paid with PayPal.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,963

Postby Vehlijanta » 18 Mar 2019, 16:18

These days bitcoins are at their lowest so it'll be a risk to get paid in bitcoins.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 44

Postby Yugocean » 19 Mar 2019, 05:42

suny wrote:
Yugocean wrote:I withdraw in bitcoin and wait for price rise, after that converting to paypal do not cost you much. But you have to check right time and value while choosing in converting.

What do you do of your bitcoin? As much as I know Bitcoin is not transferable to your bank account as it was in the past. Correct me if I am wrong as I am willing to work on Bitcoin if it's accepted in Indian banks, thanks in advance.
Bitcoin are not accepted by Indian Banks, but USD to INR conversion do.
Rest you got the hint.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 963

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum