ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby jackchun » 24 Jan 2019, 19:45

any username of the scammers in bmf? there is a section in bmf you can report and get help from mrb

jackchun

ForumCoin: 319

Postby Kei » 24 Jan 2019, 21:19

SUPERSINGH wrote:No, its not prohibited my friend, it was a simple deal and he himself approved this deal as I posted that in marketplace but it was my loss and days after that I was contacted by other person who was having enough BMF to pay me but I have to deny as I was having lesser Neteller

I'm sorry about your loss. This is very bad and that's a huge amount. I think you should at least report this. I'm also hearing about Mr B's mother. I wish her eternal bliss.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 283

Postby SUPERSINGH » 25 Jan 2019, 00:50

I reported to him and he banned the person and messaged him to contact on his Facebook but that guy seems to be a scammer

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,787

Postby anorona » 25 Jan 2019, 03:18

how is the beersurveys guys? does
the people from the 3rd country receive many offers?

anorona

ForumCoin: 291

Postby SUPERSINGH » 25 Jan 2019, 03:27

I like to know have you joined it or not? If not I'll be more then glad to refer you

SUPERSINGH

Postby cmoneyspinner » 25 Jan 2019, 03:52

Kei wrote:You are entitled to three posts and three threads per hour. When you exhaust them, you can come back the next hour.

Thanks! It's 3! I'll remember. I went over the 3 posts. That's what happened. It's too bad because it was a really good post but I didn't earn any coins for it. My bad! I'll be more careful with my future activity.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 426

Postby Kei » 25 Jan 2019, 05:28

SUPERSINGH wrote:I reported to him and he banned the person and messaged him to contact on his Facebook but that guy seems to be a scammer

You ought to be more careful with such people. You should know more about the people you are doing business with. These scammers are everywhere.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 283

Postby mrki444 » 25 Jan 2019, 09:04

I open 3 topics into Design and programing section and one into Cryptocurrencies. It was nice income on account. I think I will try to open more topics.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 218

Postby JASPREET » 25 Jan 2019, 10:45

Kei wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:I reported to him and he banned the person and messaged him to contact on his Facebook but that guy seems to be a scammer

You ought to be more careful with such people. You should know more about the people you are doing business with. These scammers are everywhere.

This thing should be done with responsible members only because no one can be trusted online

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 917

Postby SUPERSINGH » 25 Jan 2019, 13:09

Kei wrote:

yeah, I really need to as even earlier as well I was scammed by a Girl whom I was friends from BMF and she didn't paid me around $100 :cry:

SUPERSINGH

Postby Vehlijanta » 25 Jan 2019, 15:39

I don't trust anyone when it's about money and that's the secret to stay safe online

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 670

Postby anorona » 25 Jan 2019, 16:40

Vehlijanta wrote:I don't trust anyone when it's about money and that's the secret to stay safe online

exactly my friend. because really dont know these people personally

anorona

ForumCoin: 291

Postby cmoneyspinner » 25 Jan 2019, 19:44

I have yet to cash out at BMF. I know that the minimum is $1 or 1000 coins but I am trying to reach 5000 coins. I'm almost there but it took me forever because I can hardly find any posts to make there.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 426

Postby Ash » 25 Jan 2019, 20:53

SUPERSINGH wrote:
Kei wrote:

yeah, I really need to as even earlier as well I was scammed by a Girl whom I was friends from BMF and she didn't paid me around $100 :cry:

That is awful. What was the job/product that you sold for that much? $100 is quite a lot so it's a shame to hear that you were cheated out of that amount.

Ash

ForumCoin: 833

Postby SUPERSINGH » 26 Jan 2019, 00:28

It was a private deal about Forex trading

SUPERSINGH

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum