ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Kei » 22 Jan 2019, 04:54

SUPERSINGH wrote:Beer money forum let's you earn even a dollar in a day or even more just with your posts but you need to follow rules.

I like to think that I follow the rules. This is the reason I stay away from the site when I have nothing reasonable to write. I might be slow because of that but my earnings still count.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 247

Postby JASPREET » 22 Jan 2019, 09:49

Beer money forum should add a Article writing section like forum coin and it will be very useful for all members

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 866

Postby simplyfred » 22 Jan 2019, 12:18

SUPERSINGH wrote:Beer money forum let's you earn even a dollar in a day or even more just with your posts but you need to follow rules.

How to do that in there, my friend? A $1 a day, that will be great. How could that be possible?

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 595

Postby anil02 » 22 Jan 2019, 12:36

1 $ perday by posting at forum is great. Any one is completing survey at Beer Money survey site. I joined it but I am not active on it.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 560

Postby SUPERSINGH » 22 Jan 2019, 14:07

simplyfred wrote:

How to do that in there, my friend? A $1 a day, that will be great. How could that be possible?

Haha, not possible for me but there are many that are doing well and posting very good quality posts

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 360

Postby Yugocean » 22 Jan 2019, 14:17

JASPREET wrote:Beer money forum should add a Article writing section like forum coin and it will be very useful for all members

This is already going on, although it is not yet article writing; but users are allowed to find certain short posts threads and take permission to re-write original review article in 350 - 500+ words for 70 cents to 1$ reward per article.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 368

Postby Vehlijanta » 22 Jan 2019, 14:57

Not all websites can add articles writing section and BMF doesn't require any such section.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 261

Postby Yugocean » 22 Jan 2019, 15:23

Vehlijanta wrote:Not all websites can add articles writing section and BMF doesn't require any such section.

It depends on Mr B, he is already paying fixed 700 - 1000 BMF for articles like reviews.
This will continue till 1000$.

Yugocean

Postby Ash » 22 Jan 2019, 18:27

Yeah, like said above, it's already a thing but just not officially written anywhere. You can send a list of topics to Mr. B or ask him for a list of topics and he will pay 1000BMF per "article".

Ash

ForumCoin: 375

Postby arunima » 23 Jan 2019, 06:27

kingcool52 wrote:Yeah, like said above, it's already a thing but just not officially written anywhere. You can send a list of topics to Mr. B or ask him for a list of topics and he will pay 1000BMF per "article".

What kind of topics is he looking for ?? I think it must be related to online money making or does he have other niche areas also where he is looking for article?

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 378

Postby JASPREET » 23 Jan 2019, 09:15

Topics are earning websites and apps which are already posted on the website and needed to be rewritten

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 866

Postby SUPERSINGH » 23 Jan 2019, 13:56

I am hoping to do better on BMF but for that I need to spare a lot of time and plan

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 360

Postby Ash » 23 Jan 2019, 13:58

arunima wrote:
kingcool52 wrote:Yeah, like said above, it's already a thing but just not officially written anywhere. You can send a list of topics to Mr. B or ask him for a list of topics and he will pay 1000BMF per "article".

What kind of topics is he looking for ?? I think it must be related to online money making or does he have other niche areas also where he is looking for article?

Not a particular niche but the majority are either webmaster or making money online related.

Ash

ForumCoin: 375

Postby Vehlijanta » 23 Jan 2019, 16:12

Earning $1 per article is less don't you think

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 261

Postby Yugocean » 23 Jan 2019, 16:50

Mr B always come up with his own tasks to complete, now it is not that big as it used to be, however it is more easy and better paying.

Yugocean

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum