ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby kaka135 » 17 Jan 2019, 09:45

jackchun wrote:for the giveaway, will we need to comment or only find promo code for the 1000 bmf ?

The promo code is actually in the comment section of the YouTube video, you can just copy it even before you comment. It's recommended to redeem the code first, then like and comment on the video - this is to help MrB, though I don't think he will deduct the BMF tokens from you if you don't comment, or he will if too many people don't comment? :roll: ;)

--- 17 Jan 2019, 17:46 ---

verity wrote:Thats good news for you and thats what i dont want to do in Beer Money Forum watching mr.b videos. its more better for us to type the code like before

The code is in the comment section now. Last time the code was added in the video, it was difficult for me to spot it. It's much easier now.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 393

Postby JASPREET » 17 Jan 2019, 10:02

If the code is in video then you need to check the complete video but its easier to spot in comments.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 41

Postby Yugocean » 17 Jan 2019, 10:42

You have to vist the video and get it in comment section; it will be removed when available spot are filled.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 963

Postby JASPREET » 17 Jan 2019, 10:44

Its easier for the admin to add promo code in comments as it can be easily removed.

JASPREET

Postby Yugocean » 17 Jan 2019, 11:13

JASPREET wrote:Its easier for the admin to add promo code in comments as it can be easily removed.

Not that comment, it is posted only in Youtube and anyone in youtube can remove their comment or edit it.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 963

Postby JASPREET » 17 Jan 2019, 11:17

That's what I said, when he post in Video then its harder to remove from video but comment can be removed or edited easily

JASPREET

Postby Ash » 17 Jan 2019, 11:30

I never realised that he posted the code in the comments as well. Does he put a code for every video?

Ash

ForumCoin: 9

Postby SUPERSINGH » 17 Jan 2019, 11:51

I was lucky to get the code today and earned 10 cents. There was a time when I was able to redeem codes but these days Mr B is posting videos very early and now many members are trying to grab the code.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,963

Postby Kei » 17 Jan 2019, 12:09

SUPERSINGH wrote:I was lucky to get the code today and earned 10 cents. There was a time when I was able to redeem codes but these days Mr B is posting videos very early and now many members are trying to grab the code.

I tried to get it but still. I hope I get really lucky next time. I will be checking in the very early hours of the day.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 288

Postby Vehlijanta » 17 Jan 2019, 14:05

Instead of giving limited spots. Admin should give it to more users and this is how admin can get more comments, likes, views on the YouTube video.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 15

Postby SUPERSINGH » 17 Jan 2019, 14:35

Videos with promo code are rolled very early in the morning and that makes it quite tough for me

--- 17 Jan 2019, 20:06 ---

Videos with promo code are rolled very early in the morning and that makes it quite tough for me

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,963

Postby Ash » 17 Jan 2019, 14:42

Vehlijanta wrote:Instead of giving limited spots. Admin should give it to more users and this is how admin can get more comments, likes, views on the YouTube video.

I think it's fair this way. We have to remember that the admin is basically giving out money for free by doing this. He still gets a decent amount of views and interactions this way

Ash

ForumCoin: 9

Postby verity » 18 Jan 2019, 01:29

kaka135 wrote:
jackchun wrote:for the giveaway, will we need to comment or only find promo code for the 1000 bmf ?

The promo code is actually in the comment section of the YouTube video, you can just copy it even before you comment. It's recommended to redeem the code first, then like and comment on the video - this is to help MrB, though I don't think he will deduct the BMF tokens from you if you don't comment, or he will if too many people don't comment? :roll: ;)

--- 17 Jan 2019, 17:46 ---

verity wrote:Thats good news for you and thats what i dont want to do in Beer Money Forum watching mr.b videos. its more better for us to type the code like before

The code is in the comment section now. Last time the code was added in the video, it was difficult for me to spot it. It's much easier now.
Hi i still preferred the promo code to be in the clicking typing section! rather than in youtube videos its a waste of time and effort if you watch mr.b videos just finding ONLY a 100 bmf coins :lol:

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 428

Postby jackchun » 18 Jan 2019, 06:17

If you are lucky enough , you can find the bmf code fast, but you any need to find for an hour

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,030

Postby JASPREET » 18 Jan 2019, 09:41

It's never about luck. If you don't check the video how will you get the code and coins

JASPREET

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum