ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby kaka135 » 17 Jan 2019, 09:45

jackchun wrote:for the giveaway, will we need to comment or only find promo code for the 1000 bmf ?


The promo code is actually in the comment section of the YouTube video, you can just copy it even before you comment. It's recommended to redeem the code first, then like and comment on the video - this is to help MrB, though I don't think he will deduct the BMF tokens from you if you don't comment, or he will if too many people don't comment? :roll: ;)

--- 17 Jan 2019, 17:46 ---

verity wrote:Thats good news for you and thats what i dont want to do in Beer Money Forum watching mr.b videos. its more better for us to type the code like before


The code is in the comment section now. Last time the code was added in the video, it was difficult for me to spot it. It's much easier now.
  • 0

User avatar
kaka135
 
Posts: 6,639
Location: Malaysia
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 603
ForumCoin: 393

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby JASPREET » 17 Jan 2019, 10:02

If the code is in video then you need to check the complete video but its easier to spot in comments.
  • 0

User avatar
JASPREET
 
Posts: 13,458
Location: India
Reputation: 380
ForumCoin: 41

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Yugocean » 17 Jan 2019, 10:42

You have to vist the video and get it in comment section; it will be removed when available spot are filled.
  • 0

User avatar
Yugocean
 
Posts: 6,723
Reputation: 307
ForumCoin: 963

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby JASPREET » 17 Jan 2019, 10:44

Its easier for the admin to add promo code in comments as it can be easily removed.
  • 0

User avatar
JASPREET
 
Posts: 13,458
Location: India
Reputation: 380
ForumCoin: 41

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Yugocean » 17 Jan 2019, 11:13

JASPREET wrote:Its easier for the admin to add promo code in comments as it can be easily removed.

Not that comment, it is posted only in Youtube and anyone in youtube can remove their comment or edit it.
  • 0

User avatar
Yugocean
 
Posts: 6,723
Reputation: 307
ForumCoin: 963

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby JASPREET » 17 Jan 2019, 11:17

That's what I said, when he post in Video then its harder to remove from video but comment can be removed or edited easily
  • 0

User avatar
JASPREET
 
Posts: 13,458
Location: India
Reputation: 380
ForumCoin: 41

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Ash » 17 Jan 2019, 11:30

I never realised that he posted the code in the comments as well. Does he put a code for every video?
  • 0

User avatar
Ash
 
Posts: 2,127
Reputation: 159
ForumCoin: 9

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby SUPERSINGH » 17 Jan 2019, 11:51

I was lucky to get the code today and earned 10 cents. There was a time when I was able to redeem codes but these days Mr B is posting videos very early and now many members are trying to grab the code.
  • 0

User avatar
SUPERSINGH
Banned
 
Posts: 17,887
Location: Singh-a-pur
Referrals: 124
Reputation: 830
ForumCoin: 2,963

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Kei » 17 Jan 2019, 12:09

SUPERSINGH wrote:I was lucky to get the code today and earned 10 cents. There was a time when I was able to redeem codes but these days Mr B is posting videos very early and now many members are trying to grab the code.

I tried to get it but still. I hope I get really lucky next time. I will be checking in the very early hours of the day.
  • 0

Kei
 
Posts: 2,491
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 112
ForumCoin: 288

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Vehlijanta » 17 Jan 2019, 14:05

Instead of giving limited spots. Admin should give it to more users and this is how admin can get more comments, likes, views on the YouTube video.
  • 0

User avatar
Vehlijanta
 
Posts: 4,333
Reputation: 87
ForumCoin: 15

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby SUPERSINGH » 17 Jan 2019, 14:35

Videos with promo code are rolled very early in the morning and that makes it quite tough for me

--- 17 Jan 2019, 20:06 ---

Videos with promo code are rolled very early in the morning and that makes it quite tough for me
  • 0

User avatar
SUPERSINGH
Banned
 
Posts: 17,887
Location: Singh-a-pur
Referrals: 124
Reputation: 830
ForumCoin: 2,963

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Ash » 17 Jan 2019, 14:42

Vehlijanta wrote:Instead of giving limited spots. Admin should give it to more users and this is how admin can get more comments, likes, views on the YouTube video.

I think it's fair this way. We have to remember that the admin is basically giving out money for free by doing this. He still gets a decent amount of views and interactions this way
  • 0

User avatar
Ash
 
Posts: 2,127
Reputation: 159
ForumCoin: 9

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby verity » 18 Jan 2019, 01:29

kaka135 wrote:
jackchun wrote:for the giveaway, will we need to comment or only find promo code for the 1000 bmf ?


The promo code is actually in the comment section of the YouTube video, you can just copy it even before you comment. It's recommended to redeem the code first, then like and comment on the video - this is to help MrB, though I don't think he will deduct the BMF tokens from you if you don't comment, or he will if too many people don't comment? :roll: ;)

--- 17 Jan 2019, 17:46 ---

verity wrote:Thats good news for you and thats what i dont want to do in Beer Money Forum watching mr.b videos. its more better for us to type the code like before


The code is in the comment section now. Last time the code was added in the video, it was difficult for me to spot it. It's much easier now.
Hi i still preferred the promo code to be in the clicking typing section! rather than in youtube videos its a waste of time and effort if you watch mr.b videos just finding ONLY a 100 bmf coins :lol:
  • 0

verity
 
Posts: 10,411
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 188
ForumCoin: 428

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby jackchun » 18 Jan 2019, 06:17

If you are lucky enough , you can find the bmf code fast, but you any need to find for an hour
  • 0

jackchun
 
Posts: 7,026
Reputation: 141
ForumCoin: 1,030

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby JASPREET » 18 Jan 2019, 09:41

It's never about luck. If you don't check the video how will you get the code and coins
  • 0

User avatar
JASPREET
 
Posts: 13,458
Location: India
Reputation: 380
ForumCoin: 41

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Reputation System ©'