ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Jan 2019, 14:59

I gave one person 13 dollars in Neteller but till now haven't received anything in return. Feeling a bit scared now
  • 0

User avatar
SUPERSINGH
 
Posts: 15,078
Location: Singh-a-pur
Referrals: 115
Reputation: 677
ForumCoin: 339

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby kiko70 » 14 Jan 2019, 15:56

thanks for this information
  • -1

kiko70
Banned
 
Posts: 21
Reputation: -51
ForumCoin: 19

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby a_jerobon » 14 Jan 2019, 16:23

I started posting again on beer money forum today and it feels great. I am looking forward to earning more from this site and I have also come across some threads about good article wtiting sites that I would like to try.
  • 0

a_jerobon
 
Posts: 1,792
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 78
ForumCoin: 220

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Kei » 14 Jan 2019, 22:30

a_jerobon wrote:I started posting again on beer money forum today and it feels great. I am looking forward to earning more from this site and I have also come across some threads about good article wtiting sites that I would like to try.

Just like you, I started last week again and it feels nice. I'm only restricting myself to threads that I know a lot about. With a little more research.
  • 0

Kei
 
Posts: 2,464
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 109
ForumCoin: 247

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Chameli » 15 Jan 2019, 00:38

SUPERSINGH wrote:I gave one person 13 dollars in Neteller but till now haven't received anything in return. Feeling a bit scared now

what are the payment options on BMF? Do you get paid in Skrill?
  • 0

User avatar
Chameli
Banned
 
Posts: 4,239
Reputation: 251
ForumCoin: 170

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby verity » 15 Jan 2019, 00:41

Its good too see that bmf have already advertisement here in F.C <3 and mr.b should back the 100 redemption code
  • 0

verity
 
Posts: 7,644
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 167
ForumCoin: 651

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby kaka135 » 15 Jan 2019, 04:37

SUPERSINGH wrote:I gave one person 13 dollars in Neteller but till now haven't received anything in return. Feeling a bit scared now


That's scary! Hopefully you'll receive your money very soon. If the person still have not send you the money yet, perhaps you can tell MrB about it or tell everyone about it, so we know we should avoid this person in future.
  • 0

User avatar
kaka135
 
Posts: 5,970
Location: Malaysia
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 563
ForumCoin: 107

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Yugocean » 15 Jan 2019, 05:58

Such scammers must be reported to Admin, and if he/she is in FC also, better inform so people do not get scammed in FC exchange.
  • 0

User avatar
Yugocean
 
Posts: 6,274
Reputation: 290
ForumCoin: 368

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby JASPREET » 15 Jan 2019, 11:56

Not safe to let anyone use your earnings. I never trust anyone if its about money
  • 0

User avatar
JASPREET
 
Posts: 10,804
Location: India
Reputation: 289
ForumCoin: 866

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby nakitakona » 15 Jan 2019, 12:31

verity wrote:Its good too see that bmf have already advertisement here in F.C <3 and mr.b should back the 100 redemption code

I just open FC awhile ago and I was surprised that BMF is being advertised here. Somebody has done it or is it Mr. B, the admin himself. Any info, please??
  • 0

User avatar
nakitakona
 
Posts: 3,950
Location: Philippines
Referrals: 5
Reputation: 320
ForumCoin: 612

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby MrB » 15 Jan 2019, 13:29

nakitakona wrote:
verity wrote:Its good too see that bmf have already advertisement here in F.C <3 and mr.b should back the 100 redemption code

I just open FC awhile ago and I was surprised that BMF is being advertised here. Somebody has done it or is it Mr. B, the admin himself. Any info, please??


We put the ads. :thumbup:
  • 0

User avatar
MrB
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner
 
Posts: 167
Reputation: 85
ForumCoin: 65

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby ceci » 15 Jan 2019, 13:40

MrB wrote:
nakitakona wrote:
verity wrote:Its good too see that bmf have already advertisement here in F.C <3 and mr.b should back the 100 redemption code

I just open FC awhile ago and I was surprised that BMF is being advertised here. Somebody has done it or is it Mr. B, the admin himself. Any info, please??


We put the ads. :thumbup:


Noted with that! :clap: :clap: :thumbup:
  • 0

User avatar
ceci
 
Posts: 9,288
Referrals: 5
Reputation: 372
ForumCoin: 784

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Jan 2019, 13:47

I thought so as well and its a very good move as Forum coin also has a lot of traffic and we already see many other forums advertising here.
  • 0

User avatar
SUPERSINGH
 
Posts: 15,078
Location: Singh-a-pur
Referrals: 115
Reputation: 677
ForumCoin: 339

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Vehlijanta » 15 Jan 2019, 14:04

Promotion is an important tool and it should be used like a weapon and BMF is using it well.
  • 0

User avatar
Vehlijanta
 
Posts: 1,802
Reputation: 37
ForumCoin: 246

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Ash » 15 Jan 2019, 15:08

Chameli wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:I gave one person 13 dollars in Neteller but till now haven't received anything in return. Feeling a bit scared now

what are the payment options on BMF? Do you get paid in Skrill?

You can find all the information regarding withdrawals here - https://www.beermoneyforum.com/pages/faq/
  • 0

User avatar
Ash
 
Posts: 1,644
Reputation: 121
ForumCoin: 375

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jackchun and 1 guest

cron
Reputation System ©'