ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Jan 2019, 14:59

I gave one person 13 dollars in Neteller but till now haven't received anything in return. Feeling a bit scared now

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 339

Postby kiko70 » 14 Jan 2019, 15:56

thanks for this information

kiko70
Banned

ForumCoin: 19

Postby a_jerobon » 14 Jan 2019, 16:23

I started posting again on beer money forum today and it feels great. I am looking forward to earning more from this site and I have also come across some threads about good article wtiting sites that I would like to try.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 220

Postby Kei » 14 Jan 2019, 22:30

a_jerobon wrote:I started posting again on beer money forum today and it feels great. I am looking forward to earning more from this site and I have also come across some threads about good article wtiting sites that I would like to try.

Just like you, I started last week again and it feels nice. I'm only restricting myself to threads that I know a lot about. With a little more research.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 247

Postby Chameli » 15 Jan 2019, 00:38

SUPERSINGH wrote:I gave one person 13 dollars in Neteller but till now haven't received anything in return. Feeling a bit scared now

what are the payment options on BMF? Do you get paid in Skrill?

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby verity » 15 Jan 2019, 00:41

Its good too see that bmf have already advertisement here in F.C <3 and mr.b should back the 100 redemption code

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 651

Postby kaka135 » 15 Jan 2019, 04:37

SUPERSINGH wrote:I gave one person 13 dollars in Neteller but till now haven't received anything in return. Feeling a bit scared now

That's scary! Hopefully you'll receive your money very soon. If the person still have not send you the money yet, perhaps you can tell MrB about it or tell everyone about it, so we know we should avoid this person in future.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 107

Postby Yugocean » 15 Jan 2019, 05:58

Such scammers must be reported to Admin, and if he/she is in FC also, better inform so people do not get scammed in FC exchange.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 368

Postby JASPREET » 15 Jan 2019, 11:56

Not safe to let anyone use your earnings. I never trust anyone if its about money

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 866

Postby nakitakona » 15 Jan 2019, 12:31

verity wrote:Its good too see that bmf have already advertisement here in F.C <3 and mr.b should back the 100 redemption code

I just open FC awhile ago and I was surprised that BMF is being advertised here. Somebody has done it or is it Mr. B, the admin himself. Any info, please??

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 612

Postby MrB » 15 Jan 2019, 13:29

nakitakona wrote:
verity wrote:Its good too see that bmf have already advertisement here in F.C <3 and mr.b should back the 100 redemption code

I just open FC awhile ago and I was surprised that BMF is being advertised here. Somebody has done it or is it Mr. B, the admin himself. Any info, please??

We put the ads. :thumbup:

MrB
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 65

Postby ceci » 15 Jan 2019, 13:40

MrB wrote:
nakitakona wrote:

We put the ads. :thumbup:

Noted with that! :clap: :clap: :thumbup:

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 784

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Jan 2019, 13:47

I thought so as well and its a very good move as Forum coin also has a lot of traffic and we already see many other forums advertising here.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 339

Postby Vehlijanta » 15 Jan 2019, 14:04

Promotion is an important tool and it should be used like a weapon and BMF is using it well.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 246

Postby Ash » 15 Jan 2019, 15:08

Chameli wrote:

what are the payment options on BMF? Do you get paid in Skrill?

You can find all the information regarding withdrawals here - https://www.beermoneyforum.com/pages/faq/

Ash

ForumCoin: 375

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum