ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Yugocean » 11 Jan 2019, 10:06

BMF is for MMO, so only making money section pays.
I am lately busy offline too, but making time management.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 903

Postby jackchun » 11 Jan 2019, 10:18

it is not easy to make comment in bmf, but the content and placing link for promotion is the best among all forums

jackchun

ForumCoin: 863

Postby Yugocean » 11 Jan 2019, 10:59

Wrong info, placing links is risking your account; one is allowed to place link with thread or proof. links of BMF threads are allwed.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 903

Postby JASPREET » 11 Jan 2019, 11:42

There are rules to follow and if we don't follow then we should be ready to feel the consequences for it

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,492

Postby anil02 » 11 Jan 2019, 11:50

Yugocean wrote:
kaka135 wrote:
cmoneyspinner wrote:Yes. It's because of those rules that I don't make much money at the site. Nevertheless I keep my account open and active because that site has a lot of information. Whenever I find a new site, I check BMF to see of somebody already experience with the site. It's great for that!

Same here. It's a nice site, but it's different from FC, so whenever I write there, I need to remind myself what BMF wants, as their requirements are different from what I thought. I remember MrB stating posting payment proof is considered as quality post. There's a PostLoop thread which I thought the posts are good and I like the updates of the forums/sites on PostLoop so I know which forums/sites are good to join, but it seems like it's not a favor idea there. :P

BMF do not allows posting about forums or any PTP type of sites within their platform. Bu there are plenty of other ways to post and earn.
Any update about any site.
Your recent experience
Payment proof or scam report
Asking query for what you want an answer
Answering any query

Such helpful posts are allowed in BMF comments.

Yours tips are very useful to work at BMF, for new members. This site some what more stick than other forum sites, so new members may have chance of doing mistake while working at this site. Thanks

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 208

Postby Ash » 11 Jan 2019, 12:06

It is a tougher place but I think it's perfectly fair. What we need to remember is that it is a business and not a charity. The owner can't just give away money no matter the quality.

Ash

ForumCoin: 9

Postby verity » 12 Jan 2019, 00:51

Thiers a member in bmf who keeps posting about money earning sites but he doesnt even a member of the list of websites he posting. i guess hes doing it for to accumulate more bmf coins :lol:

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,340

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Jan 2019, 07:55

It is not possible for a person to be on all the site posted like wise you that you are seeing all the sites may not be able to join more than one or two.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,204

Postby MysticMoons » 12 Jan 2019, 08:26

I am thinking of joining this site. But the more paid to post forums
I join the less time i have. I spend most of my time live streaming and game testing which pay a lot.
But I still love chatting on forums for fun. And having more money in my paypal is a very nice thing also.

Get paid to play new video games from home! New website payment proof!
https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2019/10/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 483

Postby ceci » 12 Jan 2019, 08:31

Mr. B just replied my enquiry that, 1,000 BMF tokens allocated for each video section, sometimes it's 20 x 50 BMF, sometimes it could up to 1,1,000 BMF per spots.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 3,552

Postby JASPREET » 12 Jan 2019, 11:11

MysticMoons wrote:I am thinking of joining this site. But the more paid to post forums
I join the less time i have. I spend most of my time live streaming and game testing which pay a lot.
But I still love chatting on forums for fun. And having more money in my paypal is a very nice thing also.

Beer money forum don't allow casual chats and after warning the user, ban them :|

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,492

Postby anil02 » 12 Jan 2019, 12:18

JASPREET wrote:
MysticMoons wrote:I am thinking of joining this site. But the more paid to post forums

Beer money forum don't allow casual chats and after warning the user, ban them :|

It means we must be chat each and every day.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 208

Postby Ash » 12 Jan 2019, 13:28

JASPREET wrote:

Which is a shame really? They should have a section for casual chats that don't pay so that we don't have problems.

Ash

ForumCoin: 9

Postby augusta » 12 Jan 2019, 14:18

There's a section for chat I think the off topic thread is for chats and it's non payable. Though I doubt people will leave social media to chat all the time on a forum.

augusta

ForumCoin: 400

Postby raaman » 12 Jan 2019, 14:22

JASPREET wrote:Beer money forum don't allow casual chats and after warning the user, ban them

In this way, the forum is harsh on its users, I think.

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,698

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum