ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby kingcool52 » 10 Jan 2019, 12:11

What's annoying is that with Beer Surveys, my daily review thread isn't approved for days so I'm missing out on a few days of money because I can't submit a different review for the same offer until the previous one has been approved.

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 46

Postby Yugocean » 10 Jan 2019, 12:50

I forget beersurvey, but will try again next time if I get chance. However surveys aren't easy.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 21

Postby SUPERSINGH » 10 Jan 2019, 13:48

I am sure you can do well as you are pretty patient and it may help you. I am also hoping to reach $5 to request payment

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 17

Postby mrki444 » 10 Jan 2019, 15:56

I'm try but I don't know what to post on Beermoney. Any suggestion would be nice. :D

mrki444

ForumCoin: 52

Postby cmoneyspinner » 10 Jan 2019, 20:42

kat82 wrote:In fact, BMF pays faster than one can imagine. It is a kind of site where one can make $1 or even $2 guaranteed in any one day if one is committed. The bad is about the rules, yes, rules especially when posting questions. Unlike sites like DG, for BMF is totally different. You must not post anything related to what was posted before.

Yes. It's because of those rules that I don't make much money at the site. Nevertheless I keep my account open and active because that site has a lot of information. Whenever I find a new site, I check BMF to see of somebody already experience with the site. It's great for that!

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 372

Postby kaka135 » 10 Jan 2019, 22:22

cmoneyspinner wrote:Yes. It's because of those rules that I don't make much money at the site. Nevertheless I keep my account open and active because that site has a lot of information. Whenever I find a new site, I check BMF to see of somebody already experience with the site. It's great for that!

Same here. It's a nice site, but it's different from FC, so whenever I write there, I need to remind myself what BMF wants, as their requirements are different from what I thought. I remember MrB stating posting payment proof is considered as quality post. There's a PostLoop thread which I thought the posts are good and I like the updates of the forums/sites on PostLoop so I know which forums/sites are good to join, but it seems like it's not a favor idea there. :P

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 9

Postby verity » 11 Jan 2019, 01:42

SUPERSINGH wrote:I am sure you can do well as you are pretty patient and it may help you. I am also hoping to reach $5 to request payment
I am sure you can cash out easily more than $ 5 cause i see your CURRENT bmf tokens is 44901 which is more than $ 44 usd :lol:

verity

ForumCoin: 744

Postby Vehlijanta » 11 Jan 2019, 03:14

Beer money forum is running different campaigns which is helping them get active members on the website

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 361

Postby kaka135 » 11 Jan 2019, 03:24

I like that MrB giveaway the promo code whenever he posted a YouTube video, but we have to grab it quickly as the spots are limited. I think this way helps him to have more views on YouTube too.

kaka135

Postby Vehlijanta » 11 Jan 2019, 03:25

This is a good tactic to get quick views, likes, comments.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 361

Postby Yugocean » 11 Jan 2019, 05:16

kaka135 wrote:
cmoneyspinner wrote:Yes. It's because of those rules that I don't make much money at the site. Nevertheless I keep my account open and active because that site has a lot of information. Whenever I find a new site, I check BMF to see of somebody already experience with the site. It's great for that!

Same here. It's a nice site, but it's different from FC, so whenever I write there, I need to remind myself what BMF wants, as their requirements are different from what I thought. I remember MrB stating posting payment proof is considered as quality post. There's a PostLoop thread which I thought the posts are good and I like the updates of the forums/sites on PostLoop so I know which forums/sites are good to join, but it seems like it's not a favor idea there. :P

BMF do not allows posting about forums or any PTP type of sites within their platform. Bu there are plenty of other ways to post and earn.
Any update about any site.
Your recent experience
Payment proof or scam report
Asking query for what you want an answer
Answering any query

Such helpful posts are allowed in BMF comments.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 21

Postby amitkokiladitya » 11 Jan 2019, 07:19

Yugocean wrote:
kaka135 wrote:

BMF do not allows posting about forums or any PTP type of sites within their platform. Bu there are plenty of other ways to post and earn.
Your recent experience
Answering any query

I agree with everything you said. But the main problem is that the site has threads about the sites which are uncommon. All the common threats are no longer there.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 266

Postby ahmedo24 » 11 Jan 2019, 07:41

There lots of hyip investors on beer money forum, this has made the forum to also be more active and the ads are much too

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 168

Postby ceci » 11 Jan 2019, 09:09

kaka135 wrote:I like that MrB giveaway the promo code whenever he posted a YouTube video, but we have to grab it quickly as the spots are limited. I think this way helps him to have more views on YouTube too.

I hope more spots provided with 100 BMF token as there are so many users grab for it.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 73

Postby kaka135 » 11 Jan 2019, 09:56

Yugocean wrote:
Your recent experience
Answering any query

Thanks for your tips! You are doing really well at BMF, I am still finding ways to post at BMF. There are really many threads there, and actually I haven't explore other sub-forums yet besides making money section.

kaka135

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum