New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby simplyfred » 07 Jan 2019, 07:33

talkerbee wrote:For the first time, I reach the minimum threshold. Now I may redeem my earnings there. Waiting Mr. B paid me.

Congratulations! I have a very long way to travel there for me to reach the threshold. I hope I can do it one day. Ha ha.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 305

Postby amitkokiladitya » 07 Jan 2019, 07:37

talkerbee wrote:For the first time, I reach the minimum threshold. Now I may redeem my earnings there. Waiting Mr. B paid me.

You will definitely get paid. BMF has always paid its users. It is one of the most authentic platform

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 298

Postby kaka135 » 07 Jan 2019, 07:48

naruto100 wrote:Ha ha.. That's surely remind me of grab points. Good to hear that this forum is still working. Since long time I am not active on any.

I haven't been visiting grabpoints for really long time. I haven't been seeing you around too, perhaps you are busy with testing sites which pay much better? ;)

--- 07 Jan 2019, 15:49 ---

JASPREET wrote:In this way most don't watch the video and jut grab the code and redeem :lol:

We still need to comment on the video, so we can't just grab the code and run. :lol:

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 504

Postby JASPREET » 07 Jan 2019, 11:06

I think you can because there is not condition to comment and many don't leave any comment not like :lol:

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 619

Postby ahmedo24 » 07 Jan 2019, 11:31

amitkokiladitya wrote:

No doubt you will be paid as soon the admin come online he will attend to your needs almost immediately.

You will definitely get paid. BMF has always paid its users. It is one of the most authentic platform

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 89

Postby anil02 » 07 Jan 2019, 12:28

I am getting email from members of this site and I also replying on these. Hoping I will not banned again.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 314

Postby Ash » 07 Jan 2019, 14:51

Started using BeerSurveys and it seems good so far. Earned $1 for creating a web hosting review so might just do that from now on.

Ash

ForumCoin: 382

Postby SUPERSINGH » 07 Jan 2019, 15:13

I think you can earn more as you are good at posting newer threads like that. I still need to research to post

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,983

Postby kaka135 » 07 Jan 2019, 23:32

kingcool52 wrote:Started using BeerSurveys and it seems good so far. Earned $1 for creating a web hosting review so might just do that from now on.

That's good! It's good if there are some nice tasks like this to work on. I'll check out the site and see if there is any available tasks for me. :)

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 504

Postby Vehlijanta » 08 Jan 2019, 01:35

What type of tasks on a survey website. I thought beer money forum is a pay to post forum

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 663

Postby Ash » 08 Jan 2019, 12:51

Vehlijanta wrote:What type of tasks on a survey website. I thought beer money forum is a pay to post forum

It's a separate site that is also created by the same owner as BMF. They have daily offers that you can earn money for. For example, you can $1 for posting a software review on BMF. Then when you make $5, you can get that amount in BMF coins.

Ash

Postby anil02 » 08 Jan 2019, 13:19

kingcool52 wrote:
Vehlijanta wrote:What type of tasks on a survey website. I thought beer money forum is a pay to post forum

It's a separate site that is also created by the same owner as BMF. They have daily offers that you can earn money for. For example, you can $1 for posting a software review on BMF. Then when you make $5, you can get that amount in BMF coins.

I am also member of this site. But after joining I don't visit on this site. It is survey site or review site. Writing review and completing survey is differ work.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 314

Postby SUPERSINGH » 08 Jan 2019, 13:43

If you like to join beer surveys, I would be more then happy to share my referral link. You need to join it differently and when you earn $5 from Beer surveys, you can request for payment and it will be added to BMF account

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,983

Postby Ash » 08 Jan 2019, 14:46

anil02 wrote:
kingcool52 wrote:

I am also member of this site. But after joining I don't visit on this site. It is survey site or review site. Writing review and completing survey is differ work.

It's a task site. They will have a wide variety of offers that range from surveys to writing reviews.

Ash

Postby Vehlijanta » 08 Jan 2019, 15:05

kingcool52 wrote:

Now I understand. It's a good technique from the admin of the website to kill two birds with one stone.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 663

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum