ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby kat82 » 13 Dec 2018, 14:05

SUPERSINGH wrote:I got one more referral today but it was just lucky but the user isn't posting anything good

I also resumed my posting on that site and this time only responding than asking. Let me hope I will be seeing you more often. I also saw you at Virily and am like wow, you are rocking.

kat82

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 6

Postby avi256 » 13 Dec 2018, 14:10

I am really happy that I came across this thread.
I too joined the BMF few days ago, but I found it not so user friendly, and after posts that they do not pay regularly, I do have my apprehensions now.

avi256

ForumCoin: 104

Postby Vehlijanta » 13 Dec 2018, 16:07

You should check the paying categories and post according to the requirements and this will help you earn from your posts.

--- 13 Dec 2018, 16:07 ---

You should check the paying categories and post according to the requirements and this will help you earn from your posts.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 704

Postby kingcool52 » 13 Dec 2018, 17:07

Do you guys get confirmation when you request a payment? Or do you just receive the payment to your preferred payment method?

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 327

Postby ahmedo24 » 14 Dec 2018, 07:57

I don't think you will receive any confirmation from the admin, you will receive alert on your preferred payment processor but you can always ask the admin for it

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,521

Postby JASPREET » 14 Dec 2018, 10:07

kingcool52 wrote:Do you guys get confirmation when you request a payment? Or do you just receive the payment to your preferred payment method?

There is no confirmation and no website do that. When you request payment you will get that.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 311

Postby anil02 » 14 Dec 2018, 11:52

nakitakona wrote:
anil02 wrote:I joined it before 2 days. I want some time to know this site. So I will fully active on this site within couple of days. Thanks.

That is good. I will check you there if you are using the same username of you here in ForumCoin. Mine is Nocturnal Writer. I am always checking the latest task in marketplace. It is the best section in BMF. The earnings are easy there.

I will check you there. My user name is anil there. I don't know about market place. I will check it. If I will have problem there I will contact with you, thanks dear.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 158

Postby JASPREET » 14 Dec 2018, 11:55

Market place have offers which can help in making some money from easy offers

JASPREET

Postby katkat » 14 Dec 2018, 12:12

Is it possible to reach the monthly pay out in this site? I am thinking if it will be worth my time to be in the site again. I have receive another email from them and I don't understand that after a long time they emailed me again. Maybe there's something new with the site.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,068

Postby JASPREET » 14 Dec 2018, 12:32

Payments are slow but you can reach $1 and can request with PayPal but fee will be high

JASPREET

Postby kingcool52 » 14 Dec 2018, 14:00

JASPREET wrote:
kingcool52 wrote:Do you guys get confirmation when you request a payment? Or do you just receive the payment to your preferred payment method?

There is no confirmation and no website do that. When you request payment you will get that.

A lot of sites confirm when you request payment actually. PrizeRebel is one example. An email is sent when you request to confirm your choice and another email is sent when the payment is actually sent.

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 327

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Dec 2018, 14:31

I always like to get paid in PayPal and most of the times I message admin if he has enough funds to pay so that I can get paid inside few mins

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 2,185

Postby Vehlijanta » 15 Dec 2018, 01:09

You should try skrill or bitcoins to save the high fee of PayPal

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 704

Postby jackchun » 15 Dec 2018, 06:27

but you need to convert bitcoin to PayPal, also involved high fee

jackchun

ForumCoin: 743

Postby amitkokiladitya » 15 Dec 2018, 06:36

kingcool52 wrote:
JASPREET wrote:

A lot of sites confirm when you request payment actually. PrizeRebel is one example. An email is sent when you request to confirm your choice and another email is sent when the payment is

What is Prizerebel? Is it another survey site or a GPT site? Please elaborate if you can.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 214

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum