New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby katkat » 11 Dec 2018, 15:24

Good that I am still reading this thread. Just this very day I received again another email from them. I can't even remember my logged in details. But I am sure that I can find a way if I want to. After reading this I might not logged in there. Think I'd rather be here and connect with everyone in different categories.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 460

Postby jobless dude » 11 Dec 2018, 15:25

A K Rao wrote:
kat82 wrote:Am kind of disturbed. I don't think I will ever post a question in beermoney why? When thread is merged, you loose. When thread or post is removed, you loose. This issue if negative points makes me sad and think of not asking anymore...

Like most of the members there I too have the same feeling that we are being exploited by the Admin. in many ways. No point for me to discuss abput those things now as I am no more there on the site. But when I was participating there, I never felt that is user friendly site!

This was the same reason why I am inactive on that site. Filthy earning system and rules.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 85

Postby SUPERSINGH » 11 Dec 2018, 15:32

I am not earning much but I'm happy with Beermoneyforum as we can learn a lot from this website and can get paid in many ways.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 118
ForumCoin: 383

Postby Vehlijanta » 11 Dec 2018, 15:36

You can learn from all forums and this forum coin is also very helpful to learn.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 316

Postby Ash » 11 Dec 2018, 20:33

SUPERSINGH wrote:I am not earning much but I'm happy with Beermoneyforum as we can learn a lot from this website and can get paid in many ways.

I agree. And it's the same with ForumCoin. I have found some great new money making sites thanks to a lot of users over here at FC.

Ash

ForumCoin: 315

Postby anorona » 12 Dec 2018, 01:11

Vehlijanta wrote:You can learn from all forums and this forum coin is also very helpful to learn.

yes. it isnone of the best forum site where you can find new earning sites and legit reviews from the members.

anorona

ForumCoin: 266

Postby jobless dude » 12 Dec 2018, 01:17

I hate the rules and regulations of BeerMoneyForum. No proper guidance on that site. The Payout rate can be increased.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 85

Postby anorona » 13 Dec 2018, 06:20

jobless dude wrote:I hate the rules and regulations of BeerMoneyForum. No proper guidance on that site. The Payout rate can be increased.

what do you hate about the rules? To be honest, they are one pf the forums that gives good rate and has a very active market place. If not on comments, you can also earn from the market place.

anorona

ForumCoin: 266

Postby jackchun » 13 Dec 2018, 06:49

in fact beermoneyforum is very interesting sites to find new earn possibilities and earnings strategy there

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,451

Postby anil02 » 13 Dec 2018, 11:32

I joined this site before 2 days. I am not much active on this site. Beer money forum and Beer survey is one site or two sepatate sites. Tell me please

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 958

Postby nakitakona » 13 Dec 2018, 11:38

anil02 wrote:I joined this site before 2 days. I am not much active on this site. Beer money forum and Beer survey is one site or two sepatate sites. Tell me please

What has held you back for not being active in that site? There are more earnings in the marketplace thread as long as you do the tasks, the very simple tasks to do like registering to the sites, watching the video, downloading a music, among others.

As to Beer survey, I have no knowledge if it is related or connected with BMF. It would be better to ask the BMF admin, Mr. B about that?

nakitakona

ForumCoin: 629

Postby anil02 » 13 Dec 2018, 11:45

nakitakona wrote:
anil02 wrote:I joined this site before 2 days. I am not much active on this site. Beer money forum and Beer survey is one site or two sepatate sites. Tell me please

What has held you back for not being active in that site? There are more earnings in the marketplace thread as long as you do the tasks, the very simple tasks to do like registering to the sites, watching the video, downloading a music, among others.

As to Beer survey, I have no knowledge if it is related or connected with BMF. It would be better to ask the BMF admin, Mr. B about that?

I joined it before 2 days. I want some time to know this site. So I will fully active on this site within couple of days. Thanks.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 958

Postby nakitakona » 13 Dec 2018, 12:00

anil02 wrote:I joined it before 2 days. I want some time to know this site. So I will fully active on this site within couple of days. Thanks.

That is good. I will check you there if you are using the same username of you here in ForumCoin. Mine is Nocturnal Writer. I am always checking the latest task in marketplace. It is the best section in BMF. The earnings are easy there.

nakitakona

ForumCoin: 629

Postby JASPREET » 13 Dec 2018, 12:15

If you joined now than don't forgot to check the rules of the website first and post as per the requirements

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 329

Postby SUPERSINGH » 13 Dec 2018, 13:56

I got one more referral today but it was just lucky but the user isn't posting anything good

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 118
ForumCoin: 383

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum