ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Ash » 29 Nov 2018, 13:01

I haven't used the site in a while so have totally forgotten about how it works. What are the earnings rates and is it better than ForumCoin?

Ash

ForumCoin: 396

Postby nakitakona » 29 Nov 2018, 13:16

kingcool52 wrote:I haven't used the site in a while so have totally forgotten about how it works. What are the earnings rates and is it better than ForumCoin?

That means you have been registered there. Isn't it? Its motto is to help each other(user) to make money online. There are so many forum to work on there. I usually monitor the Marketplace where BMF coins are earned instantly by doing simple tasks. Check it again to find it more.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 612

Postby SUPERSINGH » 29 Nov 2018, 13:34

I am not that active on marketplace now but sometimes I do complete a few offers and earn some tokens from that

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 360

Postby nakitakona » 29 Nov 2018, 13:53

SUPERSINGH wrote:I am not that active on marketplace now but sometimes I do complete a few offers and earn some tokens from that

That is the only thing I am keeping watch for the offers are a little bit higher than a regular post of comments and interactions to some forum. By the way, have you been deducted there of some BMF coins? I just noticed when I visited there awhile ago that my 50BMF coins were deducted and there is not explanation. I have to check it with Mr. B about that.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 612

Postby SUPERSINGH » 29 Nov 2018, 14:00

Earlier I was completing all offers but these days I am not checking the section like I used to do earlier.

Can you also tell me if you got paid from tuetego?

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 360

Postby Vehlijanta » 29 Nov 2018, 15:52

Market place is the best place to earn without taking any risk of posting.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 261

Postby ahmedo24 » 30 Nov 2018, 06:35

Lots of people are active only on BMF because of the market place offers to boost their earnings.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,956

Postby junrose123 » 30 Nov 2018, 06:52

Yes I agree that marketplace is a good opportunity to boost our earnings since I have already earned a lot of coins from it.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 10

Postby jackchun » 30 Nov 2018, 07:20

but I think most offers there are paying a bit less, i would rather writing posts there

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,065

Postby kat82 » 30 Nov 2018, 07:54

junrose123 wrote:Yes I agree that marketplace is a good opportunity to boost our earnings since I have already earned a lot of coins from it.

How does the market place work? So you ran by taking up offers which are listed by members of the forum? Oh yes, that will work for me I guess since am no longer interested in the asking or even answering.

kat82

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 7

Postby JASPREET » 30 Nov 2018, 09:51

You just need to complete offers posted in marketplace and will earn for that

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 896

Postby verity » 30 Nov 2018, 23:03

Its already december 1 and im kinda excited for the winner of referrals :lol:

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 671

Postby amitkokiladitya » 01 Dec 2018, 01:43

I only check the BMF marketplace. If there is any relevant offer it helps me to earn some BMF. Though the amount is small it definitely adds to my earnings. Later I will exchange BMF for forumcoins if anyone gets interested in doing so.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 304

Postby simplyfred » 01 Dec 2018, 02:03

I've never tried the market place. I will try it sometimes. Sounds a lot are earning from it.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 602

Postby augusta » 01 Dec 2018, 05:17

It seem alot of people aren't aware of the market place offers. It a good way of earning more money people should always check the marketplace to see if the have new offers.

augusta

ForumCoin: 197

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum