ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby ahmedo24 » 02 Nov 2018, 06:27

There are alternatives to beer money forum if one can not make much from due to the demands of quality and relative contributions to threads

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,551

Postby JASPREET » 02 Nov 2018, 11:19

What are the alternatives to beer Money forum?

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 363

Postby SUPERSINGH » 02 Nov 2018, 12:33

There are no alternatives to Beermoneyforum. No website is even closer to its earnings

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 2,207

Postby kaka135 » 02 Nov 2018, 12:43

anorona wrote:The theme of the site changed, I like the old theme. I find the new one too bright .

I also prefer the previous theme. I always like new theme or new design as it gives us a fresh look and feel, but for this one, I really don't feel comfortable about it.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 91

Postby kataomoi » 02 Nov 2018, 12:48

Yugocean wrote:New presentation and new task in BMF. Better than previous.
By the way those who think BMF is cyber bullying, they don't know what is bullying.
BMF as a forum isn't about bullying and I don't think it's a problem to report members who are spamming/taking advantage of the earning program. I don't even think it's a problem to make a list of all the banned members.

But the member(s) who are pushing for 'public humiliation' are encouraging bullying. So someone made a mistake and posted trash... that makes it ok to humiliate and belittle them? It's the same thing as laughing at a kid who answered a question wrong in class. Let's forever make sure that kid and everyone around him remembers his mistake. Perhaps the member who suggested 'public humiliation' doesn't completely understand the meaning and severity of those words.

--- 02 Nov 2018, 04:49 ---

kaka135 wrote:
anorona wrote:The theme of the site changed, I like the old theme. I find the new one too bright .

I also prefer the previous theme. I always like new theme or new design as it gives us a fresh look and feel, but for this one, I really don't feel comfortable about it.
I too like the color of the old theme. But I like the new font they're using. It's easy on the eyes.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 1,106

Postby SUPERSINGH » 02 Nov 2018, 13:32

Not many offers in Marketplace these days but hope to see more offers that can help me earn.

SUPERSINGH

Postby Yugocean » 02 Nov 2018, 14:39

Today I was out, only using mobile, so not possible to post a thread. My today's BMF is 0.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 518

Postby Vehlijanta » 02 Nov 2018, 14:47

I am not in this beer money forum. How to earn from it. Can someone explain about the rules.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 724

Postby verity » 03 Nov 2018, 01:00

Im surprised in what i see in Beer Money Forum ! Mr.b warned those trash post if they Continue they will be banned soon . and the other he gaves warning are from america its quit surprising me :lol:

verity

ForumCoin: 227

Postby jackchun » 03 Nov 2018, 04:54

Yugocean wrote:Today I was out, only using mobile, so not possible to post a thread. My today's BMF is 0.

seems it should be no problem using mobile phone device to post thread in beermoneyforum, why you face problem ?

jackchun

ForumCoin: 760

Postby a_jerobon » 03 Nov 2018, 05:03

verity wrote:Im surprised in what i see in Beer Money Forum ! Mr.b warned those trash post if they Continue they will be banned soon . and the other he gaves warning are from america its quit surprising me :lol:

Yeah, Mr. B is so strict and I like that about him. He makes the site to produce quality posts and not just some trash.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 140

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 03 Nov 2018, 05:21

I like that Mr. B warned us about the strict compliance in following the rules not to mention the quality contributions whether creating a new thread/topic or making a simple comment.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 182

Postby ahmedo24 » 03 Nov 2018, 06:56

He is a very participatory admin, so the monitoring is effective, if one has knowledge on different ways to make money on that site you will like it.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,551

Postby JASPREET » 03 Nov 2018, 11:37

Vehlijanta wrote:I am not in this beer money forum. How to earn from it. Can someone explain about the rules.

You can post on different sections but if they believe that you are spamming than you will be banned from the website.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 363

Postby SUPERSINGH » 03 Nov 2018, 14:18

Admin is so good. If we make some mistake. We can request him to edit the thread and he does that very soon.

SUPERSINGH

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum