New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby kataomoi » 01 Nov 2018, 01:13

msmoneybags wrote:Hes now asking members to report one another. Instead of acting like an adult and sending a person a note, hes now calling people out on a post for all to see, so Im done with the site.
It's always been like this - calling people out. I've mentioned it on BMF I don't support it because it's pretty much cyber bullying + can cause bias against the user even after they've improved. But some member thinks it's OK and encourage "public humiliation".

I've seen some of your posts and I believe you post good quality responses most of the time. The 'trash' posts that got you reported are few and infrequent (someone must've been targeting you). You should not have been top priority for BMF as I don't believe you're on there just to rack up BMF tokens, unlike the true spammers. You made a few mistakes, but in general you are fine.

I hope you'll stay at BMF and give it another go, but I can totally understand if you choose not to.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 626

Postby SUPERSINGH » 01 Nov 2018, 01:20

Nice to see new theme on Beermoneyforum and it's looking pretty cool.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 118
ForumCoin: 337

Postby msmoneybags » 01 Nov 2018, 02:40

kataomoi wrote:It's always been like this - calling people out. I've mentioned it on BMF I don't support it because it's pretty much cyber bullying + can cause bias against the user even after they've improved. But some member thinks it's OK and encourage "public humiliation".

Thank you, I appreciate your reply. And its good to know I wasnt the only one who felt that way about calling people out. Thats his site, so If I stay I have to go by his rules. Sadly tho, with any site, there will be followers who will publicly agree with an admin whether they think he or she is right or wrong, just to make brownie points.

msmoneybags

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 241

Postby jackchun » 01 Nov 2018, 03:35

is there any promo code in bmf after change theme?

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,414

Postby kaka135 » 01 Nov 2018, 03:57

msmoneybags wrote:Hes now asking members to report one another. Instead of acting like an adult and sending a person a note, hes now calling people out on a post for all to see, so Im done with the site.

I was quite shocked your name was mentioned as well. Though I don't read all your posts, I always find your posts helpful. I also prefer we get a warning note for the first time. I got a warning before too. I just realized different forums expect different things from us, even though we might think we are posting helpful information or good quality posts, some forums might expect differently. "Chit chatting" is not allowed in BMF, even if we are trying to help out a member on that program.

kaka135

ForumCoin: 107

Postby JASPREET » 01 Nov 2018, 12:15

jackchun wrote:is there any promo code in bmf after change theme?

members are getting warned and you are thinking about promo codes :clap:

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 266

Postby SUPERSINGH » 01 Nov 2018, 14:56

I am already posting less and only post when I feel that my comment would be helpful to the topic.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 118
ForumCoin: 337

Postby Tendz » 01 Nov 2018, 15:08

Beer Money Forum is a bit strict when it comes to posting comments. But still, it's a good website to learn about different topics. And, the reviews posted there are helpful too. I just wish that ones who post good quality comments don't get banned immediately there.

Tendz

ForumCoin: 830

Postby mrki444 » 01 Nov 2018, 15:09

I reedem 2500 BMF tokens and got 2.08$ na PayPal account.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 1,259

Postby verity » 02 Nov 2018, 00:53

SUPERSINGH wrote:Nice to see new theme on Beermoneyforum and it's looking pretty cool.
Thats nice that mr.b making bmf a good layout hope he Gaves Another FREE bmf Codes its been a LONG time he Didnt gave out :cry:

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,025

Postby Yugocean » 02 Nov 2018, 01:41

New presentation and new task in BMF. Better than previous.
By the way those who think BMF is cyber bullying, they don't know what is bullying.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 575

Postby anorona » 02 Nov 2018, 04:18

The theme of the site changed, I like the old theme. I find the new one too bright .

anorona

ForumCoin: 266

Postby Yugocean » 02 Nov 2018, 04:35

Gray is my favorite color, so I like it.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 575

Postby Kei » 02 Nov 2018, 05:16

Yugocean wrote:New presentation and new task in BMF. Better than previous.
By the way those who think BMF is cyber bullying, they don't know what is bullying.

Lol. You might want to enlighten the rest of us please. I'm also not in support of reporting members. Seems a little childish because everyone starts to do that.

Kei

ForumCoin: 276

Postby arunima » 02 Nov 2018, 06:17

I have posted few there so far. I go around and read a lot. I am really skeptical to post there feeling that it might not be appropriate one. I am still not very comfortable there.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 391

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum